Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I fail in trading  (Read 25102 times)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

Fail is part of risk and take it as challenge is the right step to get success. I only have one advice for you, believe in you and never break your own rules. Success is not easy but follow our rules is the best key to get success. I believe you already know what you need but you never learn something new as challenge. Stay focus and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:39:49 PM

With current situation most traders was failed, I think. Liquidated, loose their deposits.
It's so hard to keep calm in such market, when ours main asset BTC loose almost $2k from price in only 2 days..I'm even don't want to talk about most of altcoins. Because with these assets, the situation is much worse than with Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:40:00 PM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

I also failed in trading and I think that my first ever trading which I lose $200. After I lose $200 I do plan that I will gain the money that I have lose so that I do hard work and I watch some videos on how to become wise and good trader. Every trader have failed trade it is normal and I think once you failed you will know what mistake you have done and because of that next time you do trading you will not failed because you already know your mistake.
If those 200 where all the capital that you were willing to lose when you are trading then it is worrying that you lost it all, but if in fact you have a larger capital and that was a small loss then that should be expected because there is no trader that wins every single trade, as long as you are profitable losing some trades once in a while is completely understandable.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:34:37 PM

Failing or losing is part of learning and in that way, you would grow if you would just learn from what you did and think of ways on how you can improve it. All of us are newbies and then those who persevere eventually succeed because they don't easily give up and would continue to strive hard. Every time they would fail, they would come back stronger. You learn by watching videos, by reading or if you are really serious in doing this professionally in the future then it would be better to have a mentor because your learning curve would be lessened.

If we fail, then we should recover what has been lost and I am pretty sure that it's the best ways to deal with our failures. However it made us strong most of the time, so it provides us more experience and knowledge.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:53:27 PM

With current situation most traders was failed, I think. Liquidated, loose their deposits.
It's so hard to keep calm in such market, when ours main asset BTC loose almost $2k from price in only 2 days..I'm even don't want to talk about most of altcoins. Because with these assets, the situation is much worse than with Bitcoin.

not only on this current situation but also when the price was in good condition  . we people always experience to loose because it is really hard to predict the flow of the market but that shouldnt be considered as a big thing because loosing is pretty normal in any kinds of business .

Anyway , btc isnt my main asset when i do trade because btc is only good for investing purposes .  i dont also agree that altcoins situation is much worse because altcoins are only have a small base value when compared to btc .
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:01:31 AM

well, yesterday I traded, and guess what happened, I got a big loss. well, that is a valuable lesson, and I want to tell you, you are the only one who failed in trading. but I never gave up.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

Fail in trading is not a bad thing but give up on trading is a bad thing.  Remember that the only way you can learn from this market is to see your lose as a training fees.  Experience is the major important in your trading venture and if you did not give up you will become professional in no time.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:45:34 AM

Right now is bear market, everything is go down now, I see many experience traders lose their money at moment. If you are beginner, it is better learning and watching first. Just invest small amount that you really don’t care to lose and learn your mistake for the next time. 
Agree that watch and learn could helps you to be a better trader, but this time is not good to invest due to inconsistent valye of bitcoin which is our primary coin in crypto and all coins was affected.
Also if you fail in one thing much better to left and find other things which your luck is there.

Many people are failing in trading in the current market situation. The overall market is down and it is not an easy task to get profit from the bearish market. Only those who are expert in this field can get benefit from trading.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
steve57

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:10:14 PM

Besides learning technical analysis. A trader must be up-to-date about the world of cryptocurrency. Because fundamentals have a very large influence on market price movements.
yes trader should know whats happening to the coins he is investing not only predicting through charts helps we should know whats the situation of the coin also 
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

I believe in November market even advanced traders are in loss , may be they losses are less than me and you but I'm sure they have made losses , So you are not alone and don't worry , You have paid to learn some lessons .
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:37:06 AM

Over the past seven or eight months, the market has been continuously in downward trend, so many newbie traders have failed during this time. If you have some funds available then you can buy some coins now and wait, it would be very profitable for you when the market rebounds.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:00:25 AM

Over the past seven or eight months, the market has been continuously in downward trend, so many newbie traders have failed during this time. If you have some funds available then you can buy some coins now and wait, it would be very profitable for you when the market rebounds.
i am not suggested it right now.market still in strong bearish trend.maybe this if bitcoin rise it just temporary and could continue down again after that.buying coins at this moment was not adviced.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

i am not suggested it right now.market still in strong bearish trend.maybe this if bitcoin rise it just temporary and could continue down again after that.buying coins at this moment was not adviced.
There is no indication that it will continue to be bullish, what I think is that it's a good time to buy now because price have significantly go down.
We haven't seen this kind of action in the past but in the past when bitcoin is down, it will recover afterwards and we will surely see some recovery and time will only tell.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
LongerBitcoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

Trading is difficult and it is not meant for everyone, especially if you don’t have money to trade. I have seen some people who borrowed money just to trade but that’s a very bad idea. If you don’t he money to trade, then you should forget about it and focus on something else till you think you’re ready for it. Maybe you can use all the time you were raising money to be studying it till you’re ready.
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

You should know that cryptocurrency is volatile. everyone will not know for sure the ups and downs of market prices. people can only guess or speculate on the market conditions. I think the main factor that affects the market situation is the comparison between the amount of demand and supply. and failure is a common thing in trading. but with failure, you can better understand and be more careful to make decisions in the future. do not be too sad with failure, keep up the spirit and be patient in every decision.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:18:12 PM

If you try something and you fail then it is clear that you are lacking something, but it's impossible for us to know exactly what you are lacking, and you need to do that by yourself, you need to keep track of everything that you do when you are trading, create a diary in which you keep records of everything that you did when you were trading and that includes even your own thoughts, that way it will be easier for you to find what you are lacking and what it is causing you to not be successful.
Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

Trading is not very easy for newbie. You don't just wake-up sjd jump into trading. Doing that will help you to lose your money in a very quick way. Study charts, read books and most importantly, know how to control your emotions before jumping into trading. In doing that you reduce the number of failures in your trading.
Willarrmay

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:54:49 AM

Keep learning from your mistakes. Educate yourself and don’t give up
Success only wouldn’t take you on path of growing yourself. It is mistake too, this would make your mind open and push you to be on successful side. Learn from mistakes even you are a winner.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:59:53 AM

Not many people can trade and earn during a bear market,  so don't worry. Soon the situation will change and the entire cryptocurrency market will start to grow again. Then you will get back your losses.

thakcanca

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:16:58 AM

I think to have good charting skills is a whole process of very long accumulated experience. I also regularly lose money in the trade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: