Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin?  (Read 2544 times)
Ngoziwealth

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

Bitcoins like change is not easily accepted by people. Most humans don't like to embrace what they don't understand, this is why I think most governments of the world have not been able to adopt Bitcoins. In my opinion, I think everyone including the world governments should pay attention to Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies because they are gradually changing the world of investment, what do I mean by this. Today all you need to be part of a company is to buy their coin. The stock market too is also affected, Bitcoins have ruled out brokers and transaction fees used in stock markets and lastly cryptocurrencies are gradually replacing the dollar, with this I think governments should care.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eashikde

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:57:04 AM

It's too late to think about him. In recent years, Bitcoin has shown how seriously it has entered the market. At first, many said it was temporary, but it consistently holds the price above $ 6000. I thought bitcoin would grow. as well as many other coins, as now many are introducing blockchain technology.
maxy1999

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

Bitcoin is one of the coins that are quite well known and have a high value, created not so long ago as Fiat that has had a history that is so long. Bitcoin was born about 10 years ago but has exploded and gleaned every country, and the pros and cons of each country
ESCN

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:08:24 PM

bitcoin is the good digital currency that i know and i think in the future there are many people that use blockchain, the ssytem that used for bitcoin right now, for the system in the future, because its very useful and very safe than other older system,...
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

bitcoin is the best thing that ever made by humanity. it has changed my life and im very thankful about it. Beside it was easy to used in buy and sell with very easy. The system also so transparency that impossible to cheat on it.
Joshua101101

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
In General, I think many overestimate the importance of China - Facebook there was, for example, since 2009, the year banned it did not prevent him from becoming the largest and most successful social network in the world.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Cruzz1999

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

For now bitcoin may not replace fiat money but I think the use of bitcion is now distributed evenly even many people in developing countries will receive bitcoin as a means of payment.
And the minds of people who continue to benefit from the bitcon will destroy satellite hopes to make bitcoin into global currency.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

i think and also confidently know that the bitcoin and its blockchian driven technology is an eye opener and also a pathway to many and major solutions to be proffered in the history of human existence and that will make its mass adoption faster than expected in the global technological space.

Joshua101101

Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
Banks are basically parasites, as well as payment systems, exchanges, and even government - they're somewhere in the minds of the people, quietly, so that he does not understand that the parasite has it and free at the expense of their labour and wealth live.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

What can i say? I think i just can say it is wonderful, it is revolution, it is new life style for me. The bitcoin has totally changed my life. First i heard about the BTC one of my friend was playing some king of RPG game online and he was using BTC for some shoppings like armors or guns. That was in 2012 i guess. How i wish that i could go inside that day.. It is ok i am still lucky because i have started to collect it in 2015..  
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

Many positive and negative factors that occur regarding bitcoin by a country, for example in my own country, Bitcoin as a threat If it is made as a criminal transaction. Why is that? because the transaction contract anonymously makes it easy for criminals not detected by the system.

The positive bitcoin provides convenience as an alternative payment instrument other than FIAT currency. And the most important thing, in my opinion, is that in the law a payment must have an overseeing institution, and this is one of the most important things until now why bitcoin has not been accepted in countries that have not received it.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

Already no one can do anything with bitcoin. Yes, most governments do not want to legalize bitcoin because it will be more convenient and reliable for them, but we should not forget that many countries have already recognized bitcoin and they want to cooperate with bitcoin, so governments can do anything, but bitcoin has taken root for a long time.
batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

I think it will depend upon to your nation and government that  bitcoin will destroy,but I'm pretty sure in my govermnet, are also supported for bitcoin as alternative payment method sytem in my country because its really fast and realiabe compared to other outlets brand of payment sytem from basic montly bills in my countrymen,
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

The only reason why Bitcoin increases in price is because of Decentralization. Illegal activities and transactions can be done without the eyes of the Government in them. At least it's semi-anonymous which makes it popular in the year 2011-2013 as a way of transactions. But it became popular as an investment in the later years until now. Even though some Government is against it, it is now too popular and powerful to be taken down which conclude that Bitcoin would still grow in the future.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

Bitcoin nowadays prove that it's own way of being an effective currency system has been truly supported by a huge number of it's users. Using bitcoin can hold a huge amount of money so that a holder of it can have the amount larger than the original quantity of exact money.

fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:19:52 PM

bitcoin is the best thing that ever made by humanity. it has changed my life and im very thankful about it. Beside it was easy to used in buy and sell with very easy. The system also so transparency that impossible to cheat on it.

the existence of bitcoin really helps us all in terms of the economy. because our economy is difficult so we are grateful that the existence of bitcoin can be helped by all
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

the existence of bitcoin really helps us all in terms of the economy. because our economy is difficult so we are grateful that the existence of bitcoin can be helped by all

Bitcoin is not legal in many countries but it is not also prohibited, it is continue to operate. Because it is a big blessing for all the bitcoiners, either you are an investor or user.
Danilotot

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

It's okay to have my experience of crypto especially and I have coins like bitcoin, but I am down to the price of my coins, so I think that next year I will the sale of my coins will be poured.
John5826

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

Bitcoin is the speculative currency in the world.It was create in 2009.It is very good currency. But is has some problem.Its rate doing huge up down.In this reasons people can not invest in bitcoin. So this problem should be overcome.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:14:59 PM

bitcoinis really good for people that want to make income. i mean, for people that have knowledge in this matter. you know that major people here for money, not all people use bitcoinas bitcoin itself. many ico join high percentage for income's team.
bitcoin will have good future for next and next year. so, its valuable and recommended to search as much as possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: