Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:42:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin?  (Read 2544 times)
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
BTC is a cryptographic currency that is protected by blockchain. Many countries have banned because they do not understand or control, but they also have to accept and analyze to explain that people are not fooled by it

Am I spamming? Report me!
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

I think Bitcoin will come back this year and it is the most powerful and attractive currency in the world. Although the crypto market is not that good, wait for Bitcoin to reach $ 14,000 this year.
mixail.BTC

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

For BTC future. This can be seen by looking at the policies of some countries.
bitcoins94

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

I think AML BitCoin is the best coin and soon will make it to the top spot in the market. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

I think that Bitcoin is a promising necessary technology that combines many intelligent ideas from several smart people.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
luckyindia

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

The Bitcoin is a lot like just cryptocurrency. At this time it is the only cryptocurrency. But is very soon, The Bitcoin can become a world largest legal and worldwide payment method in the world. I saw and I have heard a lot of good news about the bitcoin. Personally, I have done more research about the Bitcoin. Actually, it is a great coin and great opportunity to all investors.
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

For me, Bitcoin is not only a virtual currency but also an influential factor in the online monetary world. I think Bitcoin has brought an alternative platform for transacting money. I am sure people will like this blockchain system in the coming time for their daily life.
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

For me, Bitcoin is not only a virtual currency but also an influential factor in the online monetary world. I think Bitcoin has brought an alternative platform for transacting money. I am sure people will like this blockchain system in the coming time for their daily life.
yes, of course, I completely agree with you on this point. I hope Bitcoin will dominate in the future market.
tupovik

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

I think that Bitcoin is a very promising currency, which in the future will be even more relevant and perhaps it will reach the relevance of the dollar or the euro. Naturally the course of Bitcoin will grow. This is a good opportunity to make money on it now. For example, investing in it.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

I think Bitcoin is digital gold, on par with ordinary gold. I believe that Bitcoin will be accepted by all states in the world.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that will be able to survive in the long run and has the potential to become more popular in the future. Bitcoin has benefits as a currency and also an investment that can provide decent benefits.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
SemionDevyatkov

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:09:40 PM

it is quite risky to deal with bitcoins, the price of which is very volatile. Since their offer is strictly limited by the algorithm, it is hoped that if they are used by more people, their price will increase. Reviews of earnings on the bitcoin exchange rate are also contradictory, as it is very difficult to make a forecast.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:28:11 PM

Bitcoin is really difficult to develop because of the constant obstacles from the government. But nevertheless, we see what scale it has already been able to achieve despite all the difficulties. And so I believe that he will achieve all his goals and the States will eventually accept him.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Angela92P

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:37:25 PM

Bitcoin is really difficult to develop because of the constant obstacles from the government. But nevertheless, we see what scale it has already been able to achieve despite all the difficulties. And so I believe that he will achieve all his goals and the States will eventually accept him.
How long will it take? I would like to see how bitcoin is recognized by governments.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

Bitcoin is a very powerful technology that has huge advantages over conventional currencies. Therefore, he must live and develop. I hope that the authorities will see it not only as a phantom threat, but as a truly successful unique technology.

Arhaan10

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

Bitcoin has the ability to stand alone in the market among all altcoins due to its pleasant features like anonymity and instantaneous transferring system, also government has no control over this. So i believe we shall name it the global currency one day. Bitcoin has already helped people to forget 50% usage of fiat money, now we just need to wait a few more years to see major changes...
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:19:35 PM

I think it's the best invention of late. A decentralized currency is what we need to transform our economic world, make it stronger and more functional. And that's why I believe so much in bitcoin and its prospects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:12:40 PM

Bitcoin is a life changer if you really focus on it,, learned it and do some research to  get more information about it. There are so many bad speculations about bitcoin that affect individuals but if you really believe on bitcoin  you cannot  let those humors to  distract or destroy your  trust on it.
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:26:03 PM

I have love-hate relationship with it.
I hate I missed my opportunities to make serious money with it.
I love the decentralisation and freedom but at the same time I hate the fact it's used mainly for speculative/ illegal things. 

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

for me it was a great investment about 4 years ago but iam currently still holding all my Bitcoins .
Mainly iam paying my hosting and domain with bitcoins but also sometimes pizza or other food .

regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: