Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin?  (Read 2544 times)
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:36:24 AM

the truth is no government can destroy bitcoin, digital currencies like bitcoin has come to stay, and the only thing the government can do about it is to adopt it and possibly set up regulatory bodies to manage the affairs of the cryptocurrency.

vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:50:43 AM

bitcoin is a good currency and i think bitcoin will be the good digital currency in the future, because they have own value, its not like the other digital currency that have a same value with USD, so in here bitcoin have the positive side than other digital currency

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:55:33 AM

The technology behind Bitcoin is revolutionary and has the intent to harness all forms of payment in all kinds of businesses, companies in all countries. It has the features which offer good security in its transactions, fast transactions, owner control and low cost for transactions.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:47:42 AM

Even though the government is trying to stop bitcoin, it might be a little difficult, because most of the people in this world almost all know bitcoin and use it, so my opinion, we must still be independent to advance bitcoin, so we can achieve mutual prosperity.
entebah

Activity: 1570
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

Even though the government is trying to stop bitcoin, it might be a little difficult, because most of the people in this world almost all know bitcoin and use it, so my opinion, we must still be independent to advance bitcoin, so we can achieve mutual prosperity.
I agree with your opinion, so far bitcoin has developed very rapidly throughout the world and people may have invested in it. So when the government will ban bitcoin we must support bitcoin to continue to spread its wings as a legitimate digital currency for the future.

voanquan

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:09:21 AM

I agree with your opinion, so far bitcoin has developed very rapidly throughout the world and people may have invested in it. So when the government will ban bitcoin we must support bitcoin to continue to spread its wings as a legitimate digital currency for the future.
Personally i am an investor in the crypto world and i think crypto is bringing security to your assets when there is economic fluctuations, even if the government can not afford the assets of me.
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:23:19 AM

Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?

if so I think the government must firmly make rules in bitcoin, not stop bitcoin
bitcoin can be a helper of people's economy
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:49:52 AM

Bitcoin is the one which has multiple features like it can be used for speculation and a good investment as well if you have extra capital and you are interested in investment then crypto investment is the better option and not for this only but for the online market it is very useful and important currency. Crypto is 21st Century best development in the financial system.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
nayan_suvo

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:30:59 AM

I think Bitcoin is one of the best way to increase money. Though there is some issues with bitcoin. But I hope bitcoin will overcome those issues, and back to the line. It is the best time to invest in bitcoin. And also hope it going to moon soon.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

Bitcoin is a transaction tool in the field of internet and some kind of digital that has more value and is very profitable, this is certainly a lot of people who join and mine to get it. Seeing the development at this time, bitcoin is very well known and has a rapid development so it is worth maintaining.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:21:44 AM

Bitcoin is the one which has multiple features like it can be used for speculation and a good investment as well if you have extra capital and you are interested in investment then crypto investment is the better option and not for this only but for the online market it is very useful and important currency. Crypto is 21st Century best development in the financial system.
Bitcoin has indeed given us great opportunities. We have the opportunity to be profitable. This is something that cannot be avoided, that is when we can use Bitcoin, we will be able to achieve satisfying results. This 21st century is where all things reach good technology and we will seize this opportunity as an opportunity.
tocotococold

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:31:37 AM

The government wants to destroy the bitcoin for fear that it will help terrorist criminals and commit illicit acts. But anyone well denied the benefits of the bitcoin technology brings to humanity. And some countries are changing their minds about it.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:14:20 AM

After it's started people and the governments are against of it and they have not ready to accept even then the big investors and users of internet comes and they have used it for many big transactions so that makes bitcoin a global currency and now every one knows that bitcoin is the best form of currency an investment speculators like for speculation and much more bitcoin is a life for me.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
nuraziaaziz

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:09:09 AM

From my point of view, Bitcoin is a digital currency where people are allowed to sell and buy using different currencies. With Bitcoin, there will be freedom in paying and also control of security in personal information that can be refrained from hackers.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

After it's started people and the governments are against of it and they have not ready to accept even then the big investors and users of internet comes and they have used it for many big transactions so that makes bitcoin a global currency and now every one knows that bitcoin is the best form of currency an investment speculators like for speculation and much more bitcoin is a life for me.

bitcoin is still in the development stage which continues to perfect itself, all controversy is still happening and there is no final word about regulation in all countries. Basically bitcoin is able to make things more efficient but on the other hand bitcoin is also a threat of inflation because the government cannot engage in any transaction, they cannot track any form of fraud or money laundering that has the potential to be huge on the blockchain system.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

If feel that bitcoin is on the road of becoming one of the leading global name in money paying systems. It has bridged the gap created by financial payment agencies whose policies don't permit the fluid transfer of money from the world to some western countries. With bitcoin, the features and benefits it brings will phase away the traditional stereotype way of funds transfer. Even though it won't displace the already existing practice right now, its values and propositions will be integrated into what we have now to bring optimum experience for lives. This is how development happens.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
dantee1

Activity: 182
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

bitcoin is still in the development stage which continues to perfect itself, all controversy is still happening and there is no final word about regulation in all countries. Basically bitcoin is able to make things more efficient but on the other hand bitcoin is also a threat of inflation because the government cannot engage in any transaction, they cannot track any form of fraud or money laundering that has the potential to be huge on the blockchain system.

I think government regulations in all country will kill bitcoin, or make it just like every other currencies. Lack of regulation has been largely the reason bitcoin is still gaining influences. Once regulations moves in, then, there will be no difference with every other currencies
kirti rana

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency in crypti market, but I do not know why the government is against it. It is a good way to invest money, Like all other countries like Japan, Korea etc. Allowed bitcoin user, Similarly all countries should have allowed bitcoin. Smiley
scavvoo

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

bitcoinis really good for people that want to make income. i mean, for people that have knowledge in this matter. you know that major people here for money, not all people use bitcoinas bitcoin itself. many ico join high percentage for income's team.
bitcoin will have good future for next and next year. so, its valuable and recommended to search as much as possible
scavvoo

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:08:44 PM

I think the introduction of Bitcoin as an investment medium rather than currency is really affecting the Crypto. Now that the bubble seems to be over, people are gradually loosing interest.

That's the sad reality with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: