Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin?  (Read 2544 times)
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:02:19 AM

For me bitcoin is the most safest investment in crypto market. It is also very useful most especially in transacting payments and transfering of money.
Yes, Bitcoin is more safest investment also i consider it. Because this currency is highly legitimate from others cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin payment system is very fast and more useful most of the countries. I hope at future  it will legalize in every single country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
I think this phenomenon is very difficult if the government is to destroy bitcoin,bitcoin is one of the digital currencies that is quietly in the interest of all people, including the government, and nowadays many popular countries that are illegalizing digital currencies like Bitcoin and crypto. I also believe that bitcoin for the future will be prioritized by allstate and government.

Calm down the more the government tries to stop bitcoin in any way like a ban. they will begin to realize that they will not be able to stop the development of technology. bitcoin will continue to spread even if there is a ban and the government in the future must be friendly with the technological developments like bitcoin
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

In my opinion, the government is not hostile to bitcoin. Only the government does not understand the existence of this bitcoin. If the government is able to understand bitcoin, of course the government will accept bitcoin as some countries accept it. It takes a little more time so bitcoin can be accepted and used easily by everyone.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:40:25 AM

Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?

Where did you get that stupid idea that every governments around the world is finding way to stop and destroy bitcoin?noob maybe there are some countries but not majority,because many governments are still neutral about bitcoin if not supporters ,so stop your stupid idea and just focus on your own way to earn here.bitcoin will be adapted by the whole workd soon,if time comes that they realized what they are missing about denying this great opportunity
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:14:05 AM

When bitcoin was invented since then it is going to be more popular day by day among the crypto lovers. Though government and so-called banking system are afraid of bitcoin popularity. For this reason, the government and banks are trying to destroy bitcoin and even already some countries banned bitcoin. But bitcoin has its anonymous and own standard value, on the other hand, it has much popularity in the digital currency market even it is moving so fast. So I think Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be more and more popular and reliable source to the users. Moreover, cryptocurrency is decentralized and its blockchain system is trustworthy to transfer foods and exchange money with the reliable payment method.
seanskie18

Activity: 370

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:18:50 AM

Bitcoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. It is also world first decentralized digital currency which means it doesn't under control of any kind of authority or government and because of this many people like to use it. It has the ability to make people's life change for the better. It is also use as sources of investment purposes because of its market price which is comparable with gold.

VivianJacob

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:23:34 AM

Because there is no third party in the bitcoin and the price is based on law of supply and demand . the fluctuation of bitcoin is unpredictable, so it is hard to control it. Therefore, the government around the world are trying to find solution to control it
nuraziaaziz

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

I think Bitcoin making things easier for people. The process is much faster than we usually do when buying or paying off things using physical money. The things that you purchase will not have any sales tax. Definitely, it is not all about the process, it is also about the information kept that is secure well without distraction by anyone.
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

I think those nations who wants to stop and destroy are the ones who lacks knowledge about it. They don't even have a knowledge what benefits bitcoin can give us and how high is the possibility that it can change our lives. They're prohibiting it because like what I said they are not like us who understands the effect of bitcoin in the community.  Smiley

Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
I think this phenomenon is very difficult if the government is to destroy bitcoin,bitcoin is one of the digital currencies that is quietly in the interest of all people, including the government, and nowadays many popular countries that are illegalizing digital currencies like Bitcoin and crypto. I also believe that bitcoin for the future will be prioritized by allstate and government.

Calm down the more the government tries to stop bitcoin in any way like a ban. they will begin to realize that they will not be able to stop the development of technology. bitcoin will continue to spread even if there is a ban and the government in the future must be friendly with the technological developments like bitcoin
the government should be aware of this from now on if trying to stop bitcoin is useless. it won't happen easily because now bitcoin will still continue to run even to the extent that many bans in various countries of bitcoin will still exist.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

What can you say about Bitcoin. This is a pioneer who gave a huge impetus to the development of this market. Market capitalization speaks for itself. I think that in the near future there will be a lot of good news. And I think that there is a good future for this coin.
tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

i think just need more time, the goverment will realize the profit, convenience and wonderful technology of bitcoin, they will accept it and altcoin.
bitcoin now is leader of crypto market, with hight volume, and wonderful coin that can bring more money or profit to everyone and i think people always trust about bitcoin and believe them will pump price a gain.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

hmm you say every government in the world tries to destroy bitcoin, but in fact it is not true, there are many governments that support bittcoin even though there are some who do not allow it. Bitcoin is not feared by every government, but bitcoin is feared by every bank
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

I think that governments in the world will soon be gradually moving to the crypto market. at this point, they will anticipate and take a position. Then we can make more of our gains.
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:45:03 PM

I also believe bitcoin is speculative but without the support of the state and humanity ! Trust him ! Growth would not be !

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

As a novice, I commented that the potential for future bitcoin is very evolved. At the present time with great value, it has surpassed any currency. But not because of this, governments oppose bitcoin. The government can take advantage of its positive impact to develop the country's economy. Remove the ban and use it for payment

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

Bitcoin is the future of money and also bitcoin is going to become the world first universal currency which will be use for across border transactions and movement of money on a peer to peer mode of carrying out financial transaction. Bitcoin will also become a great investment as it price is going to increase greatly in the future.
EmmaBen

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

"Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin".

No!
A few powerful governments are! I was of this opinion too until I began to understand.
And, slowly, there is an awaken to the actual facts are there are, for truth can never be hidden. And, it shall come to pass that bitcoin will be seen and accepted for what it is, and more and more nations shall come to appreciated and utilise it as freedom from evil.
It is only selfishness and greed plus power, to dominate others, that is the bane on the basis of which a few powerful nations stand to oppose blockchain.  These bad practises, and their originators, will of course not last for ever. They will all fall, just like Rome.
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:18:08 PM

Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency . i agree with this view. bitcoin in my opinion is the greatest discovery so far in the world's financial sector. it will make a huge positive impact in the financial world and provide people an alternative to transaction payments. but not all governments in the world do not like bitcoin, party for their sake hurt.
Fully agree with you. Bitcoin is a new technology and a new coin that is part of our life.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:09:12 PM

Because there is no third party in the bitcoin and the price is based on law of supply and demand . the fluctuation of bitcoin is unpredictable, so it is hard to control it. Therefore, the government around the world are trying to find solution to control it

and what about the speculations made by big holders of bitcion? as we see bitcoin price can be controlled and manipulated.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: