Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin?  (Read 2544 times)
mcneLubB

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:27:30 PM

I think that every corrupt bureaucratic will try to prevent the arrival of cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arya123210

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:11:24 PM

In my opinion. bitcoin is one of the characteristics of the progress of the world. because bitcoin makes it easy for people to transact so far. maybe currently only bitcoin is one of the many that will emerge in the development of the world. therefore, bitcoin deserves to be appreciated and deserves to be developed again. until the whole world can get to know bitcoin and bitcoin is progressing again. so that other people will not be left behind by the development of the world which might be progressing.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:46:52 AM

But the most terrible and unpardonable for us may be that the government is going to charge a tax on wages for the use of cryptocurrency.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:50:44 AM

I think bitcoin failed a little with their main goal as a more modern and effective online payment tool. because there is no regulation from the government so that no one store has received bitcoin as a payment instrument. plus the value of bitcoin investment is growing and fluctuating, making the government increasingly hesitant to accept fully in bitcoin.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:57:38 AM

I think bitcoin failed a little with their main goal as a more modern and effective online payment tool. because there is no regulation from the government so that no one store has received bitcoin as a payment instrument. plus the value of bitcoin investment is growing and fluctuating, making the government increasingly hesitant to accept fully in bitcoin.
I believe that the bitcoin will.make a new history at the end of year 2018, bitcoin rises or having a bull run last December 2017 and o believe that it will repeat this year many people really wait for this bull run some expert said that it would happen at the end of year 2018, I see that we have few weeks Or moths before 2018 end but I am still hoping that huge bull run will occur after the dip.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

btc is a valuable electronic object based on decentralized blockchain technology with peer to peer networks. someday btc will be very useful for world transactions
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:45:17 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin is a breakthrough technology that was invented to end poverty, corruption, greed and revolutionize global payment system. Though many are against to it, the likes of government and banks but it doesn't mean that bitcoin gonna stop there because many people already adapted bitcoin's ideology, so bitcoin's success is inevitable in the future as long as we are united by one.

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:10:51 AM

Bitcoin has been quite successful on the Blockchain platform! Attracted many members and investors interested in Blockchain Technology!
Hopefully, Blockchain will be the technology of the future
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:41:39 AM

Bitcoin still emerge and stand out alone no matter what, no matter where, inspite all negative comments, fake news and other controversy bitcoin can survive the test of time that's why many still believe in it and invest and its inconsistency of its value varied to the condition of the market

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:45:18 AM

Bitcoin has the ability to stand alone in the market among all altcoins due to its pleasant features like anonymity and instantaneous transferring system, also government has no control over this. So i believe we shall name it the global currency one day.
Bitcoin has already helped people to forget 50% usage of fiat money, now we just need to wait afew more years to see major changes

I agree with your belief too. I also believe that bitcoin needs to bethe global currency. With this it can help the economy to grow faster, not just an economy of a specific country but rather it is the world economy. We can see what can bitcoin do today and can picture out what will going to happen in the future.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:26:19 AM

People who call bitcoin a ponzi scheme/scam forget the fact that USD is a way bigger scam than BTC but it's still going on decade after decade. BTC at least has a known and limited supply.

Only way BTC can hit new ATH is inflow of institutional money, which it seems gearing up for...

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
lagersagotar

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:42:33 AM

Bitcoin can be considered as the most important electronic currency. In many countries, in order to enter the electronic money market and trade in other electronic currencies, one must definitely go through Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a large user base at the same time that the coin is also actively engraved. I think bitcoin is a potential market worth investing in.
Davidwhite01

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

Bitcoin has the ability to stand alone in the market among all altcoins due to its pleasant features and mainly because of decentralization, bitcoin will reach to the moon in the upcoming years.
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

Bitcoin nowadays according to what I heard and read it on the different news here such as crypto news or Cointelegraph it is a virtual currency that being used in different aspects form of business particularly in online marketing business, and I also consider it a form of investment too where we can have a capability to earn due to its volatility in terms of price value of bitcoin.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:09:05 AM

Bitcoin has the ability to stand alone in the market among all altcoins due to its pleasant features and mainly because of decentralization, bitcoin will reach to the moon in the upcoming years.
Bitcoin already gives wealth to all bitcoiners last year but still i believe that it will happen again which bitcoin has a huge value, and for now i keep on collecting bitcoin and hold to have more when the value of bitcoin surpass the top value last year.

lyntruongakad09

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

I think the future bitcoin will be an official currency. A common currency for people to buy and sell on the internet. This virtual currency has a lot of potential to invest.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:22:51 AM

Even the government try to put an end to bitcoin it wouldn't happen. Actually, bitcoin helps the growth of financial status of the family once they got effective in their particular investment. The more government trying to kill bitcoin the more it will earn more popularity which made btc more potential than before.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

As Satoshi Nakamoto has stated, Bitcoin was designed to be the one and only worldwide payment system. Obviously, this means that Bitcoin should destroy traditional financial authorities and national currencies backed by governments. It’s interesting that some governments are going to make their monetary systems crypto-based. I think Bitcoin has a lot of potential to disrupt traditional finances and make it a new industry. There's the chance of cooperating with governments. And finally, I don’t believe that crypto projects will disappear.
JOHN130JONES

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

Cryptocurrencies are NOT investments without investing on a platform and should not be treated as such. At this point, they are speculative vehicles. That does not mean one cannot and should not invest in them as long as you have a legit investment platform like allcoinhodler, just they should be clear what they would be doing which is speculation.

Investing is about putting money into assets with expectation of financial return based on economic activity. Most of the activity in cryptocurrencies as of 2017 is centered around expectations of continued increases for the sole reason of previous increases.

One can make a case that tremendous increase in the interest and awareness of cryptocurrencis is big enough that it has reached a critical mass and attracted enough legitimate players and real viable investment companies which are about to surface from all the noise. That is certainly possible, but the degree of uncertainty right now, as of late 2017 till date, is so high that it still amounts to speculation.

Do not think of cryptocurrencies as investments any more except you invest it on a legal investment companies. They can certainly be speculated on, and the actual volume of foreign exchange trading is stupendous, in trillions/day.

But this market is a huge speculative trading market that has nothing to do with investing.

Keep in mind that putting your money into cryptocurrencies is a highly risky speculative proposition and treat it as such except you have a great investment platform that you invest in. That means make absolutely sure you know what you are doing by always keeping very strict trading discipline and risk management.

and if you ask me the best investment platform out there, i will say allcoinhodler because i have been dealing with them for a while and i can say they are diligent. They give double returns on invested cryptocurrency after 7 days. So you cant get affected with the fluctuation of cryptocurrency. https://www.allcoinhodler.com
Micronometer

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

Only a few countries took a strong stance towards the controlled outcome of bitcoin. Some of them are actually planning to launch their version of bitcoin at this moment. Bitcoin is inherently hard to trace for its nature. It's a nightmare for any goverment. What, as a bitcoin community, we truly want is, total accpetance all over the world. Then, no one remains agitated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: