Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:33:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin?  (Read 2544 times)
Angleworm

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

Bitcoin is the first and most popular cryptocurrency in the world and which actually paved the way of many other altcoins and gave the rise of the blockchain technology. As bitcoin price is quite volatile, it is not recognized by most of the countries of the world, but few of them can accept its immense potentiality to be the first digital currency. This year bitcoin's price dropped a significant level comparing previous years, but the more stable it will get the most acceptance it will get in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Butler65

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

No one regulate Bitcoin and no one can control it. Any one can create an artificial market crisis and the Bitcoin price can rise. We all know Gold have price because there is demand. In a similar way, If there are Bitcoin crisis in the market then Bitcoin price will rise.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:01:03 AM

For me bitcoin popularity was still the same but its price now was looking so bad,but i`m pretty sure that i will have a good comeback with a high price when this year will end.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

To this day I don't understand too far what is happening out there about bitcoin. I just thought about bitcoin so the price would immediately rise above $ 10k. And I will patiently wait and still be optimistic about this.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Susan Smith

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

FOr me, BTC is a phenomenal innovation . IT is one of the newest best invention which can make our life change sinificantly. It makes our transaction  easier, cheaper with high speed,  especially it give us chance to enrich ourselves,,,
Othuke

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

They cannot entirely eradicate Bitcoin. In fact, they are most likely to end up adopting it.I know it sounds far-fetched, but this will soon be the case. Just observe the global climate. For example, there has been trade wars between the US and China of recent. It seems there wont be an end to this ugly trend. And what is the cause of these wars? DISTRUST. Simple.Meanwhile, blockchain technology restores trust like never before as there is transparency and centralization, and there is no room for manipulation. It means it is only a matter of time before China and US adopts Bitcoin so as to restore trust with their market partners.

Keep the good work guys! The light is of Bitcoin is bright at the end of the tunnel.
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
Bitcoin is a digital currency that has very sophisticated technology. Besides being able to be used as a payment system, Bitcoin can also be a tool for storing wealth in digital form that is more concise and safe.
londawzen

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

I knew and here I was faced. And with full confidence I can say that bitcoin is the king of the crypto market. Many companies hold on to this currency. And as he thrives and hope will begin to rise in price
FortuneJack
Legendary

Activity: 2342
Merit: 1204

www.fortunejack.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

██▄▄▄
                  ██████▄▄

▄█▄             ████████▄
  █████▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀        ███
 ███████▄▄▀▀           ▄▄█████
███████▀             ▐█████████
█████                ▐█████████
█████▄▄▄▄             █████████
 █████████             ▀██████
  ████████▄▄             ▀▀██
   ▀██████████▄  ▄▌    ▄█▄
     ▀▀███████████▀  ███▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▀▀▀     ▀
.FortuneJack.
                  █▀█ ▄▄▄
               █▀▀█  █▀ █
                █ ▄█▄▄ █▌
▄▄▄▄            ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▌  █▄█▀▀▀██▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀█▀▀██▀▀▄
█▌  ██▀    █  █  █▀ ▄ █  ██     ▐  ▐▌  █
█▌  ▀▀  ▐  █    ▄█    █  ▐███  ██▄    ▄█
█     █   ▄██  ██   █ █     █  ████  █
█▄▄█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄███▄▄█▀▀▀████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀██
  █  ▄▄▄█▀ ▄ ▀█ ▄  ██ ▄ ▀█▀   █  ▄▄▄█
  █  ▌  █     ▌ ▀ ▄█     █ █▀▀█  ▄▄█
  █▄    █  █  ▌ ▄  █  █  █ ▀  █     █
   ▀▄▄▄▀▀▄▄█▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄▄▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
█████████▀██████████▄████
████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄██████
███████████▀████▄████████
█████████▀████▄██████████
███████▀████▄████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
.6 BTC WELCOME OFFER...JOIN NOW..
Quennlorna42

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:03:03 PM

bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency in all countries today, and is hosted by people who subscribe to a bitcoin.It is also a good investment for everyone because of their high prices to be distributed and one bitcoin at the very first digital currency around the world.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

So many governments of the world hate decentralization because breaks their hold. Government wants to see everything you do with your money and earn tax but this is difficult with cryptocurrency, hence the hatred. They backed up some institutions and scholars to speak negatively about bitcoin but this hasn't changed anything. It is amazing that some countries are already showing good love for cryptocurrency. Germany is an example. Bitcoin cannot die.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:38:54 PM

I think the future bitcoin will be an official currency. A common currency for people to buy and sell on the internet. This virtual currency has a lot of potential to invest.

It is not that I don't agree to what you are thinking since I don't think that Bitcoin will ever be an official currency for a certain country. We all know the reason why, it is because Bitcoin is a decentralized crypto currency. I don't think that the government will allow such crypto currency to be an official crypto but I think it would be a currency that is legalized or maybe regulated in the whole world.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

I think the future bitcoin will be an official currency. A common currency for people to buy and sell on the internet. This virtual currency has a lot of potential to invest.
bitcoin is used to invest and be used as a transaction tool and will grow in the future
and will facilitate bitcoin transactions throughout the country.
Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

For me bitcoin is one of the powerful payment or transaction in the world.
Maybe its existence not really know by many people in the world. But its popularity will be bigger than now in the future. People will be trying to invest in bitcoin too

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Vincemanam21

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

Bitcoin is one of the greatest and the most powerful of all cryptos in this era, because it is the pioneer of blockchain world and it dictates the movement of the market right now..Almost all other cryptos are based on bitcoin in different exchange. So bitcoin can make everything happen in the crypto world.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

I think that Bitcoin in the future will be accepted by all Countries. Because it will definitely help the World Economy by providing extra income to all the people involve with it. it will be known to the whole world and many transactions are going to be made using Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency.

MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

If the existence of bitcoin can disrupt the stability of government, of course the government will prevent the use of bitcoin in its government, but if the existence of bitcoin does not interfere or even benefit the government, I'm sure the government will support the use of bitcoin in government. In this case I do not see that the presence of bitcoin will disrupt the stability of the government, for that according to if there is a government that prohibits the use of bitcoin, maybe they do not understand bitcoin and must get good input on bitcoin and the positive impact of bitcoin in a government, because according I am bitcoin is the latest breakthrough in technology which is a crypto currency where its presence is to provide benefits to every user.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

it could be because the fear of the world government on the dominance of bitcoin can have an effect on the existence of fiat, if fiat conditions are shaky and inflation occurs then it will trigger a crisis that will definitely harm all parties. but is fear true?
bahula33

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:36:17 PM

Bitcoin can be used to transact the same as the US dollar and rupiah, but Bitcoin is in virtual form, and currently services that accept Bitcoin use are still small.

How can Bitcoin be used? Basically, people who own Bitcoin will give digital money to Bitcoin, just like a bank that has a journal to collect its customers, but digital journal Bitcoin is not owned by any institution.

In Bitcoin, digital journals can be seen by Bitcoin owners. If the digital journal is damaged the digital journal owners still have their reserves from other Bitcoin owners and no one controls them because everything helps them.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:40:00 PM

I think bitcoin is great cryptocurrency which have good future and give us a chance to earn money.
Bitcoin can make a world be come easy so there so many people believed in bitcoin and people trying to invest in bitcoin too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: