Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts coin vs BTC  (Read 2204 times)
jerald125

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   
You can't compare bitcoin and altcoins because their tasks are different.  Bitcoin is created for the single currency of the crypto industry, and altcoins are created to support the infrastructure of the crypto industry itself.  But if I return to your question, I can say that for the next 7 years it will be beneficial to buy altcoins at a dump and keep it until PUMP.  Then change them to bitcoins.  And in general, the best hodl bitcoin.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

BOTH, but if you will just start now.
Alternative coins with 50% and BTC also takes 50%
You can invest half of your money with bitcoin
while the other half will be on altcoins, you must study well and choose a nice token to have.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

The situation as a whole is very strange now because if you invest your money in altcoins you may lose much more than if you invest in BTC, but there is a downside. I think that today it is still better to invest in BTC
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:16:52 PM

It seems to me both of them will develop and bring different benefits to the decentralized economy.  However, Bitcoin seems to be more promising and impressive.
true, altcoin is only good for trading(in my opinion) or for short-term investment and bitcoin is good for long-term investment because its price more stable than altcoin

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
egytrickz

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

For me Altcoins will make more profit than Bitcoin but to buy Altcoins we will need Bitcoin. So the price increase of Bitcoin and Altcoins are beneficial.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

Question is, is that even a question?  Grin

If you look into the market thoroughly you could see that this altcoins just grow in price because Bitcoin grows too.
Don't you get that?
It is like they are leaning over the price of bitcoin and it is a shit to see it.
Me too do not like it but there is no independence by now. They will just move everytime bitcoin moves and it is same with Ethereum which is the probable cause for token using ERC20 to go down over and over again.
jerald125

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:04:36 AM

I currently buy altcoins and as soon as I see profit X4-6 I immediately sell them and translate them into bitcoins.  As long as bitcoin is cheap, I make purchases of it.  As soon as it starts going up, I will keep the altcoins not sold out until they grow up.  What would then buy Bitcoin again.

john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:49:15 AM

BTC is more profitable than altcoin. BTC always increases every week than the altcoin, when conditions in the market are very alarming. I know, my knowledge of both (BTC and altcoin) is very little.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:09:54 AM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   
Depends, if you want to invest for long term BTC is the best answer.
But if you just want to get short term investment, i think alts is the best especially if you invest in good ico.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:15:36 AM

I'm not sure about this thing but I know every good coin can go higher in the future. Hold more bitcoin but don't forget to invest in some good altcoins because it will rise also if bitcoin pumps again. Diversify your investment, don't just buy shitcoins buy the coins that you think can generate more earnings for you.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:20:28 AM

Stick to where the money is - Bitcoin. I'm just curious though, how do you find ats more profitable specially in this bear market? Almost all of the altcoins are down so I don't understand your mindset about alts. Anyways, it looks like everyone is calling for Bitcoin as well so I'm going for the majority here.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:22:11 AM

Lets mate it simple mate, BTC is the king of cryptocurrencies altcoins cannot overtake BTC so easily because altcoins are made to support BTC as people need a trust in this new trading market. If you need more profit go for BTC and plan for long-term investment, your future will be brighten for sure. Also there are many good profitable altcoins as well research and invest accordingly.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:28:11 AM

Bitcoin will be the most profitable cryptocurrency to invest if we are very patient and wait for the very pump market as in the last-early year. However, some altcoins also have the ig chance to be more profitable if we see the progress of their value, volume, and price on the market. I think that doge, ada, and eos are evry profitable for trading and for future.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:35:13 AM

Altcoins alltime was in another world. Name altcoins gives right for him.
Bitcoin technically weak but price allways more high. Its phenomen of btc

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:39:09 AM

I'm not sure about this thing but I know every good coin can go higher in the future. Hold more bitcoin but don't forget to invest in some good altcoins because it will rise also if bitcoin pumps again. Diversify your investment, don't just buy shitcoins buy the coins that you think can generate more earnings for you.
basically we use both to be used well. well, but for now, I'm focused on finding altcoins, of course that's all to be utilized in order to get more bitcoin. I think altcoin, and bitcoin has the same potential.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:13:38 AM

The price of alts is very low relative to BTC. If you can find a good alts, you can get a very high profit. The key is that alts needs some large exchanges.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:14:57 AM

BTC is the king of cryptocurrency and if you compare to alt then their are so many things you could find it... Alt always follow Bitcoin... Once Bitcoin stable at the price then some alt start increasing... Also when Bitcoin price have high movements no matter if it's up or down alt is going down ( in most of cases).so Alt are deeply connected with bitcoin...
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:21:39 AM

too many altcoins will make the price of altcoins easy to control, in contrast to bitcoin, I think bitcoin is more guaranteed for long-term investments
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:45:35 AM

When the volume of such altcoin that we have is massively greater than the BTC the we utilize, basically, this will be profitable. What I know now is that, bitcoin still is the king of Cryptos, the more its market value, the more profits you can make out of it. On the other hand, Altcoins do also have the potential to be as good as Bitcoin.
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:19:54 AM

I think until now and in any situation. Bitcoin will be the choice of many people rather than altcoins, that's according to my personal analysis. Although bitcoin is expensive, that's what makes many people interested in bitcoin.
While the altcoin price is quite cheap or still accessible. In the future, we don't know what will happen. But the great hope is that cryptocurrency will bring more benefits.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: