Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating New Coin or Invest in ICO  (Read 1047 times)
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

The time to create a new ICO has passed and now you will not achieve anything alone.  To create a good project it is necessary to work at least 2-3 years with a good team. Now the only option is to pick up good tokens from the bottom and wait for the revival of the market.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

If you want to create your own coin, you need to have really good knowledge about cryptocurrency, marketing and have a great idea to create real food one coin. What about investing - it`s more simply because you support others ideas.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:46:11 AM

Both have great risks. If you make a new coin, it's not necessarily people will buy it and it's not easy to insert coins into the exchange list. And if investing in an ICO is not necessarily a project they will succeed. what's worse when investing ICOs you find a scam project and it's very annoying
Exactly, both cover big risks. When it comes to investing in ICO, the benefit that you can gain is probably vague, I mean you are less likely to get a good income, you even get into a big loss. Because these days, almost all ICO projects are scam, from the beginning of this year,2018, most people don’t put much expectation on it. So investing in ico is at risk of losing. About creating new coin, it sounds a ideal plan, I think so. You know, you must have an intimate knowledge, a wealth of experience as well as skills. Anyway, creating a new coin requires you many factors. In a nutshell, it depends on your thought, if you feel more decisive with your plan, let experience it, but first of all, let have a good preparation.

just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:48:57 AM

Both are wonderful and I like it very much. But I can not afford to create a new electronic currency for myself. I will participate in ICO investment. I will pay attention to the issues of fraud and the future of ICOs.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:06:20 AM

I will choose invest in a good ICO, some people think that creating a new coin is easy, If you really want to create a real and genuine coin, that requires a lot of Money and man power to put it together.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:15:47 AM

Now, creating a new coin for yourself is done by many people. That is when you have the knowledge, ability, condition ... And I, I am very excited but I have not enough ability to create my own penny. I am involved in ICO investment. To limit risk, avoid fraud ... I will study, survey and make the correct decision.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:19:47 AM

As the title pronounced which do you prefer Invest or create? For me the capability of creating new coin can make big income and big loss there is a certain period of time that this idea will fail, as for Investing in some ICO compare to other side you have a freedom to choose, we all heard, don't put all your eggs in one basket but what if *if* half of the dozen egg broke and the other four was on fatal condition and the last two was successful and these two coin made you around 10m usd and your capital was 11m usd all of effort and time come to waste you see it's really hard to choose between two, how bout you share your opinions and express yourselves into this topic.

If you are creating a coin, I think you should be in an organization or a project because it needs people, not just you who were going to use that coin. And also, it is much better if you let investors invest in a project and pay them through your coin.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

If the reason a developer creates a coin is to make money, then this must be a junk coin. The creation of coins needs to be futuristic. Otherwise they will disappear soon. ICO investment is now a past tense, only the excellent ICO will receive investors' investment, and other ICOs will not succeed. This is not a liar home, please liar to leave the cryptocurrency.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

I think that it is certainly better to invest in the ICO stage because it is very likely that you will get good bonuses from the amount of investment, so I think that you still need to invest in the ICO stage
Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

of course making coins is much better if we use the logic of the profits that are obtained but it is indeed true that it is directly proportional to the risks that I have personally if I am told to choose better to follow a campaign bounty with minimal risk prizes  Grin

cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:16:36 PM

I am using the strategy that is a bit smarter. Just find a good ICO and investigate it. If this project fits, than just wait until they will go live on exchanges. When the moment comes, just buy their coins at the lower price.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

by making sure whether it could be one that can succeed? might have to think a lot because it's not just looking to make the course but also the long term in order to be useful and growing. It might be more could be expected if it was merged into ICO. selective in it and provide support on the ICO that does quality I guess good things.

Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:38:33 PM

The time to create a new ICO has passed and now you will not achieve anything alone.  To create a good project it is necessary to work at least 2-3 years with a good team. Now the only option is to pick up good tokens from the bottom and wait for the revival of the market.

I’m not sure what to invest in new projects now. All my past investments have fallen dramatically in price and now I have almost no money left for new investments.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

now I prefer new coins for investment rather than investment in the ICO because at this time many ICOs are scam even though many ICOs are indeed potential and achieve success so that it is profitable for investors, to invest in new coins you must analyze the interest of the coin so as not to get a coin that is a scam
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

Very difficult. If you already have a platform to create your own coins, then of course do it, in our time, innovation is quite a profitable business.
crypto-futures
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:14:37 AM

It helps to find an ICO with a fully functioning product rather than just an idea. That gives more confidence to investors. FinanceX for example. After a successful Private Sale and Presale, their ICO starts tomorrow with a huge promotion. 30% bonus FNX token for anyone who purchases on the first day.
https://medium.com/financex/30-bonus-on-fnx-november-21-d8b82b4ad8bf
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:16:48 AM

Please stop. Any developer who wants to create an ICO is wrong. Now ICO has lost the market, the entire cryptocurrency is falling rapidly, and the game is over. The ICO release will only make the issuer bankrupt.

organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

As the title pronounced which do you prefer Invest or create? For me the capability of creating new coin can make big income and big loss there is a certain period of time that this idea will fail, as for Investing in some ICO compare to other side you have a freedom to choose, we all heard, don't put all your eggs in one basket but what if *if* half of the dozen egg broke and the other four was on fatal condition and the last two was successful and these two coin made you around 10m usd and your capital was 11m usd all of effort and time come to waste you see it's really hard to choose between two, how bout you share your opinions and express yourselves into this topic.
Please no more new coins, we already have enough, just find a good coin that is already established in the market and buy into it. it will just be another coin added to the thousands of  coins in the market that we have no use for. And if the coin that you created ends up failing then that means you would be making a lot of people lose a lot of money

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

It is up to you,mate. You can make both things, but I would create new coin,because it is your own project, you gain your own experience and can earn much more money .
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

I think the creation of a new coin is more promising and profitable than investing in someone else's projects. The project will help you to realize yourself and also earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: