Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: harmonization of fiat and crypto  (Read 22930 times)
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:25:46 PM

I agree with you to not kill each one's system to reach their success of being used for any transaction and I think I will agree in fiat to collaborates with crypto in building a future financial system. That fiat still can use by those people who's not aware of using Crypto and I think they can both still useful in any form of transaction offline or online.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:06:13 PM

I have read several threads that say "fiat will die and will be replaced with crypto" as you agree? I personally do not agree. because when the real system is already established in value and a new system comes with a fluctuating value, the government will not take that risk. But do you agree if Fiat collaborates with crypto in building a future financial system? without killing one system. share your opinion about this.
I agree with you
I also think we will have further integration fiat and crypto
Behind crypto is technology what can be also used by fiat money services
Now i hear more and more voices that blockchain can prevent many financial frauds and hacking
Current fiat economy needs reform but our crypto economy also needs reform

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:23:10 AM

it looks like fiat and cryptocurrency have very good relationships and you can use them together and you can exchange between fiat and cryptocurrency in various exchange places.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:27:10 AM

it could be, just imagine in the future when all the sophisticated tkenologies emerge, and finally all transactions are received and done online, crypto is the best solution. because each country can have their own crypto and the value will also be different for each coin from one another, meaning that each country will also have a different coin exchange rate.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:21:21 AM

I agree with you.. I think it also okay if it is combine using fiat and crypto at the same time.. depending on the situation they can do more because as we all know crypto is not always in good condition most of the time it changes and fluctuating from time to time while fiat stick it currency it s value.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:43:24 PM

I agree with you.. I think it also okay if it is combine using fiat and crypto at the same time.. depending on the situation they can do more because as we all know crypto is not always in good condition most of the time it changes and fluctuating from time to time while fiat stick it currency it s value.

I always use fiat but I also use the cryptocurrency. In the nearest future, the crypto will become something like a norm for all people. The guys will spot to be so skeptical about it.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:00:24 PM

Well, I don't believe that Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency will replace fiat currency at all. The basic requirement of using cryptocurrency is the ability to use the internet and connectivity. However, we don't have an impressive rate of literacy especially when it comes to technology and hence fiat would continue dominating fund transfer sector. At this stage, the crypto users are exactly doing the same by harmonizing the crypto and fiat currency.
I fully support your opinion, but do you think that by the 2030, for example, cryptocurrency will be able to replace fiat money? By that time, I am sure that technology will allow us to live without other currencies.
Cryptocurrency can never replace the national money of states. She is simply not capable. On the other hand, such a replacement should be a decision of the states. However, no government will be so stupid as to give up its national money, because it will actually mean a collapse for the economy. States may unite in various alliances of the type of European, but their currency must have a connection with the economy, and the cryptocurrency cannot provide such a connection. Cryptocurrency can only walk in parallel with the national money of the states and no more.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:25:03 AM

I always use fiat but I also use the cryptocurrency. In the nearest future, the crypto will become something like a norm for all people. The guys will spot to be so skeptical about it.
I hope that too. by familiarizing ourselves with using cryptocurrency and fiat currencies. if done simultaneously it will certainly be a concern of the government. but unfortunately in my country I have not been permitted
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 06:10:34 AM

I hope that too. by familiarizing ourselves with using cryptocurrency and fiat currencies. if done simultaneously it will certainly be a concern of the government. but unfortunately in my country I have not been permitted
soon in your country will allowing cryptocurrency usage.i heard in many countries their government starting evaluate cryptocurrency.and they think if they legalize it will give them many benefits.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:21:51 AM

Well, I don't believe that Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency will replace fiat currency at all. The basic requirement of using cryptocurrency is the ability to use the internet and connectivity. However, we don't have an impressive rate of literacy especially when it comes to technology and hence fiat would continue dominating fund transfer sector. At this stage, the crypto users are exactly doing the same by harmonizing the crypto and fiat currency.
I fully support your opinion, but do you think that by the 2030, for example, cryptocurrency will be able to replace fiat money? By that time, I am sure that technology will allow us to live without other currencies.
Cryptocurrency can never replace the national money of states. She is simply not capable. On the other hand, such a replacement should be a decision of the states. However, no government will be so stupid as to give up its national money, because it will actually mean a collapse for the economy. States may unite in various alliances of the type of European, but their currency must have a connection with the economy, and the cryptocurrency cannot provide such a connection. Cryptocurrency can only walk in parallel with the national money of the states and no more.

Hard for cryptocurrency replace fiat money in our current monetary system. With current system, central banks control the money supply and central banks must be wont loose control on it. I think crypto and fiat will used side by side
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:45:38 AM

Of course, a quick replacement of fiat cryptocurrency will not happen. Most likely this will take a decade. Such things can not pass quickly. But if cryptocurrencies prove their advantage over fiat, then displacing fiat will be just a matter of time. This is evolution. Remember the story. People minted gold and silver coins, then began to issue paper money, which was provided with gold, then they also refused to provide money with gold and began to provide the currency with state assets. The financial system, like everything else in this world, is evolving.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:50:07 AM

Harmonization is what will enhance the existence of the cryptocurrency, this will only happen when government globally has a stack in the decision making for this to work out, thou crypto is still evolving and this might not happen soon.
For the future, it can happen using fiat and crypto together, where there are no more problems because fiat is a traditional payment while crypto functions digitally. People are welcome to choose which one to make payments.

Exactly, why make the fuss about it when you can use both? No need to eliminate one, thus it will bring more progress in the country. The fact that fiat will be here to stay for hundreds of decades while crypto as a young currency that will kill inflation.

Just make these two work and we might know, this could bring more grow in economy.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:59:29 PM

Harmonization is what will enhance the existence of the cryptocurrency, this will only happen when government globally has a stack in the decision making for this to work out, thou crypto is still evolving and this might not happen soon.
For the future, it can happen using fiat and crypto together, where there are no more problems because fiat is a traditional payment while crypto functions digitally. People are welcome to choose which one to make payments.
Today even though many people have been combined both, and the results are far better than using just one currency. there is no need to drop each other which one is better between the two, while using both of them simultaneously, provides easy transactions for you
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:14:13 PM

Today even though many people have been combined both, and the results are far better than using just one currency. there is no need to drop each other which one is better between the two, while using both of them simultaneously, provides easy transactions for you
right, with the many choices of payment methods, of course, make consumers more free to choose. and I think this will have a good impact on the pace of the economy. Of course to drop fiat at this time is very difficult, even impossible, because it requires approval from all countries, because bitcoin does not only belong to a country

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:01:55 PM

I have read several threads that say "fiat will die and will be replaced with crypto" as you agree? I personally do not agree. because when the real system is already established in value and a new system comes with a fluctuating value, the government will not take that risk. But do you agree if Fiat collaborates with crypto in building a future financial system? without killing one system. share your opinion about this.
all possibilities can happen without us knowing what it will be but in my opinion replacing the function and position of fiat currency or in other words replacing fiat currency I think it is very difficult to happen if the economic system is used in developing fiat and economic currencies I think maybe with crypto
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:14:40 PM

What I feel is that, if crypto can also be in hard copy as Fiat, withdrawable from the ATM it will work. But the fact that it will remain as digital currency, it will not work.
The way we make exchange with bitcoin into fiat is still the next option which can be maintained.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:18:55 AM

right, with the many choices of payment methods, of course, make consumers more free to choose. and I think this will have a good impact on the pace of the economy. Of course to drop fiat at this time is very difficult, even impossible, because it requires approval from all countries, because bitcoin does not only belong to a country
we also don't want to drop fiat, because many people live from fiat also. let's now live side by side peacefully. if you want to use
bitcoin then use it without vilifying fiat and vice versa, we can use both and thats much better
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:56:28 AM

we also don't want to drop fiat, because many people live from fiat also. let's now live side by side peacefully. if you want to use
bitcoin then use it without vilifying fiat and vice versa, we can use both and thats much better
right, however fiat is present before the existence of bitcoin, so for the first time of course it must be able to be side by side, only later will the people who judge it, of course the role of the dominant government here
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:21:10 PM

I forsee an increase in the adoption rate in the near future that will takes place through  regulation and policy formulation, which will allow both fiat and  CRYPTO to be traded with ease, with  both adding value to each other
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:11:42 AM

I forsee an increase in the adoption rate in the near future that will takes place through  regulation and policy formulation, which will allow both fiat and  CRYPTO to be traded with ease, with  both adding value to each other
indeed for the closest step is crypto can be traded on the stock exchange. but there are still many countries that have not been able to legalize it for transaction tools, so that side by side or as another option in payment still needs more time. hopefully with a high level of trust, the government will legalize payment

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████