Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your problem in the bounty?  (Read 2932 times)
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

Someone using my BTT link and Change wallet , Dummy Accounts , Multiple Accounts.

Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

For me, the biggest problem with bounties is the amount that turns out to be scams. They don't pay reward at the end, so half of my work is for nothing and I feel bad as well if I have participated in scam project for some time.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

Now I don't have any problems with bounties. I participate just in trustworthy projects with guaranteed payments. In the past I had a lot, when I were looking projects by myself in the forum.

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

When you have a lot of companies, it happens that you have already received an award, and the project makes a swap, for example on their blockchain, and I do not have time to follow this and eventually lose coins, it's very insulting. Be careful and follow the projects even after receiving the tokens.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:05:02 AM

Bounty being my second job, I have to manage my time after work so I cannot say that I feel lazy about it because it is the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing in the evning, too.My only concern in bounty is that some projects extends their campaign period and that also lengthen your time of receiving the reward.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

Before I got expirience I've got many problems with payment bounty or coin listing , now I almost have no problem with bounty, I do a lot of researches about project before take part of it.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

I don't really have problem in my bounty campaign with regards to the weekly task since I can manage my schedule in working on it. The only usual problem I experienced is usually when the bounty campaign is over wherein in my previous bounty campaigns, I was not able to get my reward tokens since the previous bounties I participated were probably a scam. Token distribution has not been distributed and it just got out of thin air and I had waited for several month but it never did and no communication whatsoever in the Telegram and Ann thread.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:32:09 AM

I have faced the challenge of participating in a bounty campaign this is when at the end of a project turns out to be a Scam, another problem I have faced is not getting bids.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

For me the biggest problem is to choose a good reward, now there are a lot of scams and getting your money is quite difficult.

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

laziness is a big problem. everyoe knows if you do many bounty campaigns regularly some of them will definitely pay you. but because of laziness we don't do that.
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:45:20 AM

The main problem with participation in the bounty is that the stakes are not considered on time, but it happens that it is completely recognizable only after the work is finished, which is surprising.

Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

There are a lot of problems in bounties. Bounty managers cannot deal with a lot of bounty hunters and you can do your work for 10 weeks without anything added on the spreadsheet. Underpayment is also a big deal, because one day before the distribution, the team cuts the budget to 0,1 from the mentioned before. (1 million at the beginning and 100k at the end)
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

In bounties I feel sad sometimes when I was working on three months on any project and after they postponed their icos or delayed it. I feel so sad it is just like going to up side and jump in a well it's totally time wasted project it is major problem which I am facing in bounties.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

The main problem when projects turn out to be a scam and do not pay anything for the work done!
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 10:57:12 AM

I also have a problem when doing Bounty.
  • Some companies do not pay well. They reduce total allocation of bounty
  • Some companies SCAM
  • Some companies take a long time to give our rewards
  • Some bounty manager did not check bounty hunters work properly. Therefore some people cheating and get free tokens
But I have to say most of the companies and Bounty manager do their job well. Most of the Bounty managers are very kind.

terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

The only problem that everyone thinks with bounty hunting is on how they can sell those stakes.
They can't sell those token/stakes that they got if it won't be on exchanges.
I guess this is the biggest problem of each bounty hunter.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

LubovOF

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

the main problem in generosity I face is fraudulent projects, I am very annoyed when I find out about it at the end of generosity when the job is done.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

There are a lot of problems on this market with bounties. From underpayment to absolutely nothing. We just need more serious projects that will hold a great bounty campaigns will good rewards. 100k USD for 10,000 bounty hunters isn't so great.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

maybe these three things make a little uncomfortable and feel lazy to take part in a bounty, first, the bounty manager who has been known to be a bit annoying, like, often cuts out a large amount of payments for reasons that don't make sense, secondly, the bounty is too long, even up to 1 year, and thirdly, distribution that is delayed or deliberately delayed
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

The main problem bounty on the forum is to do reports every week. All this needs to be automated so that the bot counts everything without reports. Although there are several such bounty, but they are very few. Sometimes you are too lazy to make a report and because of this you may not get tokens after ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: