Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Crypto  (Read 888 times)
Violin8 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

Blockchain technology is driving innovation in different sectors.Although there are currently many restrictions on this, and some countries do not want to accept it, it is possible that blockchain technology will become more popular in the future.

The problem is that governments do not yet know how to respond to cryptocurrencies, they are still confused and skeptical about how to deal with it without destroying the current financial systems. 

Over time, I think that the technology will be adopted in every country, and What do you think about it?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arinze_10

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

i think certainly that in the nearest future,,, Blockchain tech with be global in all institutions
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

The future of crypto depends on many factors. One of the main factors is how quickly people who understand the promise of cryptography will come to the governments of great countries.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:34:31 PM

I think The future of the crypto and blockchain technology in my opinion will be good if the crypto community introduces what is crypto & blockchain to people who don't know yet, there are still many people who see crypto & blockchain as a negative thing (especially in my country).
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

I think The future of the crypto and blockchain technology in my opinion will be good if the crypto community introduces what is crypto & blockchain to people who don't know yet, there are still many people who see crypto & blockchain as a negative thing (especially in my country).
You are right, to make blockchain and cryptocurrency technology there must be socialization about what is blockchain and cryptocurrency. lay people who do not understand the internet or those who are struggling in cyberspace do not necessarily understand the world of blokchain and cryptocurrency. Currently there are frequent meeting seminars that block Blokchain and cryptocurrency. Maybe in the future blokchain technology will be applied in every sector of the country's finance.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

Crypto and Blockchain tech will surely get the needed attention,is only a matter of time.There are many aspect of life that need introduction of blockchain tech to make things work perfectly.It is not easy to take over from existing system,but gradually,crypto will surely take over.
mcgeil

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:49:55 PM

I would reformulate your point of view a little. The governments are not really confused and, all the more, they are not skeptical about crypto currencies. The states understand that they will not be able to fully control the crypto currency and are afraid of it. Most likely, because of this, the further development of cryptocurrency is now suspended throughout the world.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

Sooner or later governments around the world are definitely going to acknowledge and accept the importance of blockchain technology, many countries and governments are already studying the use of blockchain in many sectors so the future looks great to me.

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:07:53 PM

You are right, to make blockchain and cryptocurrency technology there must be socialization about what is blockchain and cryptocurrency. lay people who do not understand the internet or those who are struggling in cyberspace do not necessarily understand the world of blokchain and cryptocurrency. Currently there are frequent meeting seminars that block Blokchain and cryptocurrency. Maybe in the future blokchain technology will be applied in every sector of the country's finance.

I agree with you that cryptocurrency has not reached the entire world as maximum number of peoples doesn't know cryptocurrency. This block chain technology has impressed most of the investors with huge profits and there was a potential growth. Nowadays you can see in social media about cryptocurrency. It is slowly becoming popular.

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

Cryptocurrency will be the future of all currency in the world.
It will be the international currency of every country.
every nation will start to have their own crypto.
blockchain and bitcoin will be the best thing to have for our future.
Best Coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

I believe that the future of cryptocurrency depends very much on how many investors it will have. Then you can talk about some growth. And now only recovery.
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

Blockchain technology is driving innovation in different sectors.Although there are currently many restrictions on this, and some countries do not want to accept it, it is possible that blockchain technology will become more popular in the future.

The problem is that governments do not yet know how to respond to cryptocurrencies, they are still confused and skeptical about how to deal with it without destroying the current financial systems. 

Over time, I think that the technology will be adopted in every country, and What do you think about it?

Cryptocurrency and even the blockchain technology are already popular in many country and it cangives benefits to every people. Cryptocurrency has a big possibility that can bring a bright future, because the community are truly supporting it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:24:14 PM

Yes its true Blockchain Technology is a driving innovation and yet it has not unleashed  its full potentials we know Blockchain because it was introduce first in Cryptocurrency application. But I think the restriction is not on Blockchain Technology but only on Cryptocurrency itself because there was and Economic and Monetary activity involve.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

I think all these restrictions against crypto is due to the fact that these regulators do not understand how the technology and the industry works. That is why instead of understanding they would resort to banning the use and utilization of cryptocurrencies. But once the majority will know about it, it will go mainstream more countries will adopt it as a means of goods exchanges.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

Blockchain and crypto currencies were two different concept,most of the countries are afraid to accept crypto currencies but they are implementing the blockchain technology into their sectors because it has higher security for the information we stored in there.SUrely the blockchain technology will be reaching more countries then crypto also will follow up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

With the future of cryptocurrency everything will be fine. At the dawn of the Internet, many treated it with great skepticism, and look what is happening now... The same will happen with blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies, they are already being implemented in some areas of industry. Just do not forget about the state cryptocurrency, I think in the next 5 years we will see them.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:31:29 PM

All people stayed here are crypto enthusiasts and beleive in crypto mass adoption but many people left crypto because thinking this is a bubble. I hope crypto will conquer the world but it will take several years.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

in the future crypto will be adopted by all countries and I am sure there are no more countries that consider that crypto is a dangerous thing. could be the currency of each country will be in the form of cryptocurrency and no one else will use fiat money in this world.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:56:41 PM

I think cryptocurrency has a future. She is very popular. And this is not possible to argue. We see that in spite of many failures and various provocations. She still continues to live and develop. And the demand is only growing.
Leuncha

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

Crypto is not a new item in cyberspace, some countries declare crypto as a good innovation and some even say that it can foster the country's financial economy, in my opinion crypto will continue to grow faster in the future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: