Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:34:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

Interesting, you are saying that social media was meant to bring people together but it tear us apart. Does that imply that crypto is meant to bring money to the people but will ultimately widen the gap between rich and poor?

That's a interesting way you interpreted the slide of our presentation, but to be honest we don't relate social media with crypto in there.

We stress on the social media addiction as a major problem of our society. We often see people sitting together for dinner or in the park staring at their phones instead of talking to each other. With World Winners we aim to build a social network where you don't have to stay logged in all day and at the same time do something meaningful in your 30-40 minutes of interactions.

I don't think crypto is meant to bring money to the people, but rather enables them to own and protect their wealth when we talk about coins used as a currency. On the other hand Initial Coin/Token Offerings are giving investment opportunities to the average person which were never available to them before.

Considering the opportunity is already there, everyone who spends some time on financial education and is willing to do proper due diligence can build their wealth if contribute early in genuine projects on the ICO market.

To conclude, whether crypto will widen the gap between rich and poor depends on us as individuals. If more people care about their financial freedom, get educated and invest in this very young market with huge potential the wealth will be distributed more equally.

If people continue to spend major part of their free time on Facebook or watching TV, counting on the government to take care of them with a pension, then the Wall Street boys will win the crypto game.

Getting people educated with free content on how to build their wealth will be one of many features available in the World Winners Network as well.

I'm curious to hear your opinion on that. Do you think big firms and financial institutions will just take everything away or we still have a chance?

I am sad to say I am rather pessimistic on that, although I try to take the opportunic side of things. I think big boys will ultimately control crypto in a way the Googles and Microsofts control the internet. Big data will monitor money flows and companies will trade your public address for some benifits on their network. Ultimate goal for them is to know every crypto step you take and try to make money out if that. Luckily we are not there yet. So for the moment, enjoy your freedom! 🤘🤘

I'm not one of those guys who believe banks will just disappear because people will keep their wealth in Bitcoin and pay with crypto for coffee. However, according to my personal observations more and more people are seeing the disadvantages of the current monetary system and it will slowly but surely go away.

Of course, banks and financial institutions are well aware and are taking major moves to be on top of that new way of building, storing and moving wealth. But blockchain and cryptocurrncies are not only to be used for sending money, they allow us to build networks and communities where manipulations won't be possible and this is extremely powerful.

I'm not sure how familiarized you're with our project, but do you think we can really make a difference?

What you said is really true. If blockchain and cryptocurrencies are living up to the real standards and serve its real purpose to the community, the usage is tremendous and powerful.
So many projects made the crypto scene unbearable because of their get-rich-quick scheme and they have no good intentions to begin with.
Now, if your objectives will be realized, then, I can say you are making a difference. Very few achieved the success of their platform. Most of them fall in the crypto trading and their initial objectives are forgotten.
So if you will continue the development and make your service a reality, then you are already making your difference.
Winto (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:36:03 PM

Interesting, you are saying that social media was meant to bring people together but it tear us apart. Does that imply that crypto is meant to bring money to the people but will ultimately widen the gap between rich and poor?

That's a interesting way you interpreted the slide of our presentation, but to be honest we don't relate social media with crypto in there.

We stress on the social media addiction as a major problem of our society. We often see people sitting together for dinner or in the park staring at their phones instead of talking to each other. With World Winners we aim to build a social network where you don't have to stay logged in all day and at the same time do something meaningful in your 30-40 minutes of interactions.

I don't think crypto is meant to bring money to the people, but rather enables them to own and protect their wealth when we talk about coins used as a currency. On the other hand Initial Coin/Token Offerings are giving investment opportunities to the average person which were never available to them before.

Considering the opportunity is already there, everyone who spends some time on financial education and is willing to do proper due diligence can build their wealth if contribute early in genuine projects on the ICO market.

To conclude, whether crypto will widen the gap between rich and poor depends on us as individuals. If more people care about their financial freedom, get educated and invest in this very young market with huge potential the wealth will be distributed more equally.

If people continue to spend major part of their free time on Facebook or watching TV, counting on the government to take care of them with a pension, then the Wall Street boys will win the crypto game.

Getting people educated with free content on how to build their wealth will be one of many features available in the World Winners Network as well.

I'm curious to hear your opinion on that. Do you think big firms and financial institutions will just take everything away or we still have a chance?

I am sad to say I am rather pessimistic on that, although I try to take the opportunic side of things. I think big boys will ultimately control crypto in a way the Googles and Microsofts control the internet. Big data will monitor money flows and companies will trade your public address for some benifits on their network. Ultimate goal for them is to know every crypto step you take and try to make money out if that. Luckily we are not there yet. So for the moment, enjoy your freedom! 🤘🤘

I'm not one of those guys who believe banks will just disappear because people will keep their wealth in Bitcoin and pay with crypto for coffee. However, according to my personal observations more and more people are seeing the disadvantages of the current monetary system and it will slowly but surely go away.

Of course, banks and financial institutions are well aware and are taking major moves to be on top of that new way of building, storing and moving wealth. But blockchain and cryptocurrncies are not only to be used for sending money, they allow us to build networks and communities where manipulations won't be possible and this is extremely powerful.

I'm not sure how familiarized you're with our project, but do you think we can really make a difference?

What you said is really true. If blockchain and cryptocurrencies are living up to the real standards and serve its real purpose to the community, the usage is tremendous and powerful.
So many projects made the crypto scene unbearable because of their get-rich-quick scheme and they have no good intentions to begin with.
Now, if your objectives will be realized, then, I can say you are making a difference. Very few achieved the success of their platform. Most of them fall in the crypto trading and their initial objectives are forgotten.
So if you will continue the development and make your service a reality, then you are already making your difference.

After the insane profits and tons of money lost in slick scams the market is not a friendly place for new projects, but this has a good side as well. There is less noise, which is a good opportunity for team with genuine intentions and not much of marketing budget to stand out. We are not in a rush - We are here to make a difference!

It's really nice talking to you, would you mind telling me how involved you're exactly in the crypto scene?

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
RobinH2

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:32:29 AM

Everything looks interesting, but how do people know you're not another scam?

it is a scam

there is a 2 crypto  currency's
https://etherscan.io/token/0x78a12d8c9c67a8836c22790ca983e2968f715d6e
https://etherscan.io/token/0x49ace07d165f3f453cdbe1d68aa6b62a4161325e
both of them are active and transactions are made with them.

there is one more
https://etherscan.io/token/0x8b7027881bd7f5538aa4c07a5ecb2b41149ead24
and im pretty sure another one is coming
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:12:25 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 10:25:04 AM by Winto

Everything looks interesting, but how do people know you're not another scam?

it is a scam

there is a 2 crypto  currency's
https://etherscan.io/token/0x49ace07d165f3f453cdbe1d68aa6b62a4161325e
both of them are active and transactions are made with them.

there is one more
https://etherscan.io/token/0x8b7027881bd7f5538aa4c07a5ecb2b41149ead24
and im pretty sure another one is coming

Hi, you're correct about the tokens and that it may look suspicious, but let me explain the situation:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x78a12d8c9c67a8836c22790ca983e2968f715d6e - Winto token (WNTO) - Not in Use

This is the first utility token which was generated by associate of ours and we did sell and send some of those to contributors.
However, this associate of ours who was actually member of the initial core team and therefore worked Pro Bono like all of us, decided he no longer wants to work on the project. Then he informed us that he wants to be paid right now for the token generation and few other tasks he performed. Something that wasn't part of our agreement.

Therefore, we had no other choice but to generate another token as he could keep on asking for more money and threaten us to burn the original Winto token (WNTO) at any point, which will cause a project failure. As it can be seen the last 2 transactions are towards our wallet - people returning the token which is no longer in use.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x49ace07d165f3f453cdbe1d68aa6b62a4161325e - Win Together Token (WinTo) The Real Win Together (WinTo) token

This is the new token generated by the CEO of the project and all contributors who acquired from the 1st token received the same amount of the new one. It can be seen that most of the transactions of the new Win Together (WinTo) token are done on the same day and towards the same wallet addresses where the first token was sent.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x8b7027881bd7f5538aa4c07a5ecb2b41149ead24 - WWN Coin - (WWN) Not in Use

This is the first token generated for the project by the same person who is no longer part of the team. It is a Security token, which give rights to dividends from the World Winners Network revenue once the platform goes live. It was offered privately to very few people and is to be replaced as well.

Obviously we CAN NOT burn the old tokens as we don't have access!

Looking at your brand new account and the fact that you know about the 3 tokens suggests only one thing.....Anyways, I appreciate your attempt to provoke us as it allowed me to clarify the situation to anybody who is actually interested in the project, rather then registering accounts for spamming!

RobinH2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

As one of the ex-members of the project “World Winners” I feel obliged to tell the people what the current situation is.
I do not hide who I am, you are welcome to ask me.

Do you know what was the agreement given to the team? No, because it was a personal from both CEO`s to each member.
it was on the first private-sale people from the team to receive money, for all work done.
I never asked to get paid for the coins, only for the work done and the money I gave, and even so, why not pay for them either. The job is done, money from the Priv-sale gone.
Okay, you are generated new token why there is no notification?
Why people do not know that there is a new one, why there is a mismatch in transactions?

let's not talk about me.
what about your previous team? Why most of the people left, the same reason?
I don`t think so.
everyone can see the ex-team
http://dev.mandreev.com/winner-coin/

and everyone is welcome to ask them personally "why" tell us more and etc.
and you are hiring other people only with your verbal agreements.
After the promised rewards to the ex-team and advisors for the work done by them, there was no actual payment for them so they quit.
Till now that is the third team in this project.

let me ask you about the advisors.

To the community, you had been put one of the very famous advisers to stand out.

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2018/10/12/a2790f26c002559e5425abbbc6b9a772-full.png

and when I ask them something about the project, this is what they wrote.

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2018/10/12/869fb4fdced4ea2e2c9f35a618d905dd-full.png

most of them do not know they are advisers on this project.

Another red light...
On Private Sale stage, the price was set between $0.25 and $0.40, depends on the investors. The price set now is $ 0.01. This made all the initial investors generate huge loses.

I will ask the moderator not to delete the topic to be accessible to more people.

the truth will come out, let's leave the people to decide is it a scam or not.

I remain available for questions too.

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2018/10/17/aa2d2a760d8d68ad29afa163c791d63e-full.jpg
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

As one of the ex-members of the project “World Winners” I feel obliged to tell the people what the current situation is.
I do not hide who I am, you are welcome to ask me.

Do you know what was the agreement given to the team? No, because it was a personal from both CEO`s to each member.
it was on the first private-sale people from the team to receive money, for all work done.
I never asked to get paid for the coins, only for the work done and the money I gave, and even so, why not pay for them either. The job is done, money from the Priv-sale gone.
Okay, you are generated new token why there is no notification?
Why people do not know that there is a new one, why there is a mismatch in transactions?

let's not talk about me.
what about your previous team? Why most of the people left, the same reason?
I don`t think so.
everyone can see the ex-team

and everyone is welcome to ask them personally "why" tell us more and etc.
and you are hiring other people only with your verbal agreements.
After the promised rewards to the ex-team and advisors for the work done by them, there was no actual payment for them so they quit.
Till now that is the third team in this project.

let me ask you about the advisors.

To the community, you had been put one of the very famous advisers to stand out.

and when I ask them something about the project, this is what they wrote.

most of them do not know they are advisers on this project.

Another red light...
On Private Sale stage, the price was set between $0.25 and $0.40, depends on the investors. The price set now is $ 0.01. This made all the initial investors generate huge loses.

I will ask the moderator not to delete the topic to be accessible to more people.

the truth will come out, let's leave the people to decide is it a scam or not.

I remain available for questions too.

1. The agreement for everyone was to receive money after the completion of Private Sale - Private Sale is still on and no one have received any money.
2. The work you did was not what you were asked for and the communication with you was terrible. Yet, no one asked you to leave - You decided to do so and all of a sudden the generation of a token smart contract costs 5 BTC.
3. Everyone who acquired from the first Winto (WNTO) token has received from the new Win Together (WinTo) token and was notified why a second token was generated.  
4. Yes, there are people who no longer work on the project including yourself. That is something normal, people come and go for various reasons. Not enough patience, unrealistic expectations etc.
5. As a start up we haven't hire anybody, people are willing to help us as they see the value and potential of the project and in exchange they receive tokens and cash after certain goals are reached.
6. No adviser has quit, the once we removed are the so called "Experts" from ICO Bench. Once it was brought to our attention that they charge people for ratings and we realized that their advisory consist in having a picture on the website it was clear that they will harm the project and not help it succeed.
7. Token price of $0.25 - $0.40 was at the time security token was offered privately to very few people and the price varies because of the different bonuses. (Normal in Private Sales)
8. Current token price of $0.01 is the utility token (completely different story). All investors who bought security tokens have received utility tokens as a bonus (what losses?)

Several of the above points prove that you have no idea what you're talking about although you were a member of the core team(obviously not very interested in the progress of the project)

We understand your ego might be hurt, but let me remind you once again that leaving the project was entirely your decision and spamming the thread won't change a thing!

twocow

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:03:32 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 07:01:51 PM by twocow

What is this WinTo pool for?

Wuiraussw

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

Why are you not offering bonuses for early investors?
RobinH2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:35:16 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 08:46:24 PM by RobinH2

Danny, stop to blame the people about this.

we can talk a lot about our agreements, for you, it was one for me another verbal agreement.
we did not work all of the team, on the same terms.

I left the project due to an argument, several times I told you do not lie the community.
We already know how much money came into the company from private-sales and from investors and that is the third presale already officially, finally!!!
let's check the first transaction from the old token, 68 days.

What about the money from the investors, which are not there?
All gone...
Everyone can track and see dates, time and etc it's a transparency,
and there is NO notification to no one for the new token and there is a mismatch in the transactions?
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@WinToChat
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=g246828826
Show us how much money you got in your ETH or BTC address from the serial private-sales, let's see your transparency, I'm sure all has gone.

I will ask you again, are you sure 100% the old team left the company because "Not enough patience, unrealistic expectations etc."
think twice...
For the work done by them, there was no actual payment so they left. What did you expect?
Another reason was in these environments we must protect our good reputation, and this is more important for them too.
Because the project becomes a SCAM.
You are the only one on salary, the rest of us was on verbal agreements.

The advisers have not quit, they don`t know about you, check my screenshot.
you are taking their profiles and using them into the website for weight.
it's funny to tell us they are taking money only for their pictures.

do not talk for transparency and charity when you lies the community
check our previous roadmap and notice the date: 2017 Q2

and now you are asking the community, no, no, you are telling lies to them for more money for alpha and beta version, another $2 420 000M.
https://ec2-35-158-219-62.eu-central-1.compute.amazonaws.com:8444/
and the app is ready, but there is a lot of technical and etc issues.
the registration form is disabled

Several of your points prove that you have no idea what you're talking about and you turned yourself a liar.
P.S. its good to have ego and my one is not hurt.

so let's show the community the truth and they can decide who is wrong and who does not,
let's not show them what was our internal issues, they don't care about this, they are the people which will invest if is not a scam.

let me know if you want more proofs that this is a scam?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:54:45 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 10:58:05 PM by Winto

Dany, stop to blame the people about this.

we can talk a lot about our agreements, for you, it was one for me another verbal agreement.
we did not work all of the team, on the same terms.

I left the project due to an argument, several times I told you do not lie the community.
We already know how much money came into the company from private-sales and from investors and that is the third presale already officially, finally!!!
let's check the first transaction from the old token, 68 days.

What about the money from the investors, which are not there?
All gone...
Everyone can track and see dates, time and etc it's a transparency,
and there is NO notification to no one for the new token and there is a mismatch in the transactions?
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@WinToChat
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=g246828826
Show us how much money you got in your ETH or BTC address from the serial private-sales, let's see your transparency, I'm sure all has gone.

I will ask you again, are you sure 100% the old team left the company because "Not enough patience, unrealistic expectations etc."
think twice...
For the work done by them, there was no actual payment so they left. What did you expect?
Another reason was in these environments we must protect our good reputation, and this is more important for them too.
Because the project becomes a SCAM.
You are the only one on salary, the rest of us was on verbal agreements.

The advisers have not quit, they don`t know about you, check my screenshot.
you are taking their profiles and using them into the website for weight.
it's funny to tell us they are taking money only for their pictures.

do not talk for transparency and charity when you lies the community
check our previous roadmap and notice the date: 2017 Q2

and now you are asking the community, no, no, you are telling lies to them for more money for alpha and beta version, another $2 420 000M.
https://ec2-35-158-219-62.eu-central-1.compute.amazonaws.com:8444/
and the app is ready, but there is a lot of technical and etc issues.
the registration form is disabled

Several of your points prove that you have no idea what you're talking about and you turned yourself a liar.
P.S. its good to have ego and my one is not hurt.

so let's show the community the truth and they can decide who is wrong and who does not,
let's not show them what was our internal issues, they don't care about this, they are the people which will invest if is not a scam.

let me know if you want more proofs that this is a scam?

1. Go and check what is the definition of the word "Scam"

All the money that have come from tokens were spend on rent, advertisement and payments for the team members who actually work on the project.

I already explained that all holders of the token you generated received the same amount of the new one and were notified. See the transactions

If the old team are those people who have never showed up in the office or demonstrate any pro-activity and on top of that expect to get paid for few hours of work just because they ran out of patience....How do they quit if they have never started?

I didn't say the advisers have quit, we removed them! Here is why:

https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/8p5mh8/dont_trust_icobench_trash_99_455_failed/
https://www.tokenicide.com/opinion/icobench-warmer/

And yes some of them didn't even know they are suppose to advise us although we have signed contracts.

That old test version of the app you refer to is outdated and useless. We are currently negotiating with a software company to build it from scratch and charge us on piece - that's why the token sale structure is done like that.

You can keep on digging in the past, at some point there will be nothing else to say

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:16:31 PM

What is this WinTo pool for?

The WinTo pool is where we will keep the 20% reserve. We are going to use this for airdrops when we enter new countries so members will engage with the platform.

Also once the World Winners Network goes live members will have to use WinTo tokens for many services within the ecosystem and as you can imagine not all will have accounts on exchanges so they will buy tokens from the pool.

We will allow every WinTo token holder to add their tokens in the pool and sell them to users of the network with priority over our tokens from the pool.

The token value in the pool will always be 10% above the exchange rate. This way we want to ensure our contributors will have liquidity.

utastiv

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

I like how detailed is the graphic with the stages. What is this “Going Live” mean?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:10:28 PM

Why are you not offering bonuses for early investors?

Well, we have a different approach when it comes to the Token Sale structure.

To be honest with you the bonuses are nothing but marketing trick to create a sense of urgency (let's buy now, not to miss the bonus)

Some say that raising the token price after each stage is the same like giving bonuses...not exactly.

The token value increases as we develop the platform. It's the same with the shares of a company. If the company grows the shares follow.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

I like how detailed is the graphic with the stages. What is this “Going Live” mean?

Just to let everyone know that shortly after Pre-Sale 3 the World Winners Network will go Live in Bulgaria.

This means that the token will start being utilized in the ecosystem and we will be able to promote both the platform and the token as functional to achieve the goals we have set for the Crowd Sale 1 & 2

vantamin

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:16:01 AM

I just registered on your ICO website and logged in successfully. What are we going to see in this Investor Hub tab?
Ghusun Alex Hessa

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:18:52 AM

Seems like you have it all figured out. There are really benefits for all members and this will encourage the communication between them, which is the most important thing. But it looks a bit like MLM or network marketing program, don’t you agree?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

I just registered on your ICO website and logged in successfully. What are we going to see in this Investor Hub tab?

The Investors' Hub is where we are going to have additional info (from the kitchen) only available to those who have contributed to the project as well as a special chat for those same people where they can talk to the dev team and not to community managers.

While there will be weekly updates and content available to anybody, our marketing strategy, project progress, future partnerships will be unveiled to our community of contributors and together we will discuss important decisions related to the future of the project

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

Seems like you have it all figured out. There are really benefits for all members and this will encourage the communication between them, which is the most important thing. But it looks a bit like MLM or network marketing program, don’t you agree?

I'm glad you see the meaningful communication and the benefits everyone will receive. There have been quite a few comparing us to Multi Level Marketing, but World Winners Network is certainly not an MLM.

In the MLM companies bonuses are given on 2,3 or even more levels both up and down the structure. To qualify for a bonus you're required to sell certain product or business package, then get your direct referrals to do the same, help them get their directs to do it and so on.

In World Winners Network all members will receive a very small portion of the cashback generated only from the people they have personally invited.

This is how we motivate the celebrities and influencers to promote us (as not everyone is so excited to do it for the charity only)

This is how we will encourage businesses to invite their exciting clientele as well and get share of the revenue generated from all trading partners in the network.

Last but not least World Winners Network is a social project and we want to reward the regular members for sharing with family and friends.

To conclude we will only offer 1 level of small referral bonuses - not a multi level bonus scheme.

Instead of doing bounties and airdrops and pay for those with both money and tokens only to get followers who don't care about the project we also have a referral program for the ICO, which also only pays a small reward 5-10% to stimulate the token sale.

Huidssasa

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

Don’t you have bounties or airdrops? Is there any way we can get WinTo tokens if we don’t have money to invest?
Alex1326

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

Can I personally donate to my desired place through World Winners Network?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: