Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
Winto (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

Probably it’s not easy to run and an ICO considering the situation on the market, but I like the way you present yourselves. Why don’t you try to advertise your project instead of keeping the focus on the ICO?

Trust me, we are trying every single approach to fund the project. Traditional investors, security tokens, VCs, promoting the project as an investment opportunity without the crypto etc.

From what we saw and learn for he time being it seems that promoting low price token with attractive growth in value and token economy that makes sense will be the most successful.

Once we have a test version of the new World Winners Network app then we will focus a lot more on marketing the platform.

Appreciate your input

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:58:50 PM

Interesting, you are saying that social media was meant to bring people together but it tear us apart. Does that imply that crypto is meant to bring money to the people but will ultimately widen the gap between rich and poor?

That's a interesting way you interpreted the slide of our presentation, but to be honest we don't relate social media with crypto in there.

----snip

I am sad to say I am rather pessimistic on that, although I try to take the opportunic side of things. I think big boys will ultimately control crypto in a way the Googles and Microsofts control the internet. Big data will monitor money flows and companies will trade your public address for some benifits on their network. Ultimate goal for them is to know every crypto step you take and try to make money out if that. Luckily we are not there yet. So for the moment, enjoy your freedom! 🤘🤘

I'm not one of those guys who believe banks will just disappear because people will keep their wealth in Bitcoin and pay with crypto for coffee. However, according to my personal observations more and more people are seeing the disadvantages of the current monetary system and it will slowly but surely go away.

Of course, banks and financial institutions are well aware and are taking major moves to be on top of that new way of building, storing and moving wealth. But blockchain and cryptocurrncies are not only to be used for sending money, they allow us to build networks and communities where manipulations won't be possible and this is extremely powerful.

I'm not sure how familiarized you're with our project, but do you think we can really make a difference?

What you said is really true. If blockchain and cryptocurrencies are living up to the real standards and serve its real purpose to the community, the usage is tremendous and powerful.
So many projects made the crypto scene unbearable because of their get-rich-quick scheme and they have no good intentions to begin with.
Now, if your objectives will be realized, then, I can say you are making a difference. Very few achieved the success of their platform. Most of them fall in the crypto trading and their initial objectives are forgotten.
So if you will continue the development and make your service a reality, then you are already making your difference.

After the insane profits and tons of money lost in slick scams the market is not a friendly place for new projects, but this has a good side as well. There is less noise, which is a good opportunity for team with genuine intentions and not much of marketing budget to stand out. We are not in a rush - We are here to make a difference!

It's really nice talking to you, would you mind telling me how involved you're exactly in the crypto scene?

It was way way back then when my significant other introduced crypto to me. Tried to convince me by sending a small amount to my bank account using bitcoin.
And from then on, is already a long history. Before I knew it, I was already compiling rpi wallets for those who are in need. The fee was pretty good but right now it's not that okay anymore. Maybe because of the bearish market.
So basically, I can feel that most of the altcoins' price is only good at the start and later on, the price will decline up until it has no more value. Unless, the project is so strong that they have vast applications in the market.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:17:52 AM

Interesting, you are saying that social media was meant to bring people together but it tear us apart. Does that imply that crypto is meant to bring money to the people but will ultimately widen the gap between rich and poor?

That's a interesting way you interpreted the slide of our presentation, but to be honest we don't relate social media with crypto in there.

----snip

I am sad to say I am rather pessimistic on that, although I try to take the opportunic side of things. I think big boys will ultimately control crypto in a way the Googles and Microsofts control the internet. Big data will monitor money flows and companies will trade your public address for some benifits on their network. Ultimate goal for them is to know every crypto step you take and try to make money out if that. Luckily we are not there yet. So for the moment, enjoy your freedom! 🤘🤘

I'm not one of those guys who believe banks will just disappear because people will keep their wealth in Bitcoin and pay with crypto for coffee. However, according to my personal observations more and more people are seeing the disadvantages of the current monetary system and it will slowly but surely go away.

Of course, banks and financial institutions are well aware and are taking major moves to be on top of that new way of building, storing and moving wealth. But blockchain and cryptocurrncies are not only to be used for sending money, they allow us to build networks and communities where manipulations won't be possible and this is extremely powerful.

I'm not sure how familiarized you're with our project, but do you think we can really make a difference?

What you said is really true. If blockchain and cryptocurrencies are living up to the real standards and serve its real purpose to the community, the usage is tremendous and powerful.
So many projects made the crypto scene unbearable because of their get-rich-quick scheme and they have no good intentions to begin with.
Now, if your objectives will be realized, then, I can say you are making a difference. Very few achieved the success of their platform. Most of them fall in the crypto trading and their initial objectives are forgotten.
So if you will continue the development and make your service a reality, then you are already making your difference.

After the insane profits and tons of money lost in slick scams the market is not a friendly place for new projects, but this has a good side as well. There is less noise, which is a good opportunity for team with genuine intentions and not much of marketing budget to stand out. We are not in a rush - We are here to make a difference!

It's really nice talking to you, would you mind telling me how involved you're exactly in the crypto scene?

It was way way back then when my significant other introduced crypto to me. Tried to convince me by sending a small amount to my bank account using bitcoin.
And from then on, is already a long history. Before I knew it, I was already compiling rpi wallets for those who are in need. The fee was pretty good but right now it's not that okay anymore. Maybe because of the bearish market.
So basically, I can feel that most of the altcoins' price is only good at the start and later on, the price will decline up until it has no more value. Unless, the project is so strong that they have vast applications in the market.

Early adopter  Roll Eyes I can tell by your profile as well. Must have been very exciting when the Bitcoin went $1000 for a first time.
How do you see the current ICO market? Do you think utility tokens with real use case still have a chance or everything will be security in 12-24 months as people will look for passive income?

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:28:14 AM

Your presentation looks good and to be honest I didn’t read the Whitepaper or all the info on the website, but I think I’ve seen other projects that claim to solve the problem with corruption and misusage of funds when it comes to charity organizations.

You should have something that makes you stand out to convince people to buy your tokens. Is there something that makes you unique?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:46:33 AM

Your presentation looks good and to be honest I didn’t read the Whitepaper or all the info on the website, but I think I’ve seen other projects that claim to solve the problem with corruption and misusage of funds when it comes to charity organizations.

You should have something that makes you stand out to convince people to buy your tokens. Is there something that makes you unique?

Thank you for looking into the project, obviously not into all details 😊 but that’s OK, for me any question is more than welcome.

I’m aware that there are quite a few projects focusing on making charity transparent, but World Winners Network will do a lot more than that.
We will connect people, so they can save on discounted shopping and generate additional money dedicated for donations.
Then members can browse into the approved and active causes, decide where to donate and watch the progress of the cause as well as see a detailed financial report published by the NGO at the end.
Our main goal is not to solve problems, but to give the society a platform where they can share their concerns and find solutions using the power of community and without taking money out of their pocket.

PDAngel

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:41:35 AM

Thank you for looking into the project, obviously not into all details 😊 but that’s OK, for me any question is more than welcome.

I’m aware that there are quite a few projects focusing on making charity transparent, but World Winners Network will do a lot more than that.
We will connect people, so they can save on discounted shopping and generate additional money dedicated for donations.
Then members can browse into the approved and active causes, decide where to donate and watch the progress of the cause as well as see a detailed financial report published by the NGO at the end.
Our main goal is not to solve problems, but to give the society a platform where they can share their concerns and find solutions using the power of community and without taking money out of their pocket.

Okay, thanks for the detailed reply. I can pretty much see the whole picture now and admit that your project has some unique features.
I have another question about the “power of community” part.

For example, if someone needs $30K for a surgery and they create a cause on your platform there will be people who are willing to help, but the donation money generated from shopping with discounts won’t be too much.
Is it going to be possible for someone who really wants to help to donate more using their own money?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 08:02:38 AM

Okay, thanks for the detailed reply. I can pretty much see the whole picture now and admit that your project has some unique features.

For example, if someone needs $30K for a surgery and they create a cause on your platform there will be people who are willing to help, but the donation money generated from shopping with discounts won’t be too much.
Is it going to be possible for someone who really wants to help to donate more using their own money?

Yes, of course. We believe that once we prove that World Winners Network is reliable many people who donate significant amount of money to charitable causes will do that through us as they will see how the money is spent.

Everyone will have the option to use both the money from personal and donation boxes to support a cause they care about, which will double the effect.

Also, anyone who creates a cause can reach out to our Celebrity partners and influencers and ask them to share the cause on their profile, which will certainly give it a lot more exposure and potential donations.
It is not necessary to have any shopping activity in order to support causes either, anyone can just create an account and donate to a cause using their own money.

This will significantly boost the token usage as they will need to purchase WinTo tokens first, so the transaction can be recorded.

Oxherder

Activity: 94

COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:16:11 AM

Do I get access to this investor hub feature if I buy tokens for the minimum $50? Is there anything else there besides the special investor chat you mentioned in your video?

[ COMM ] An innovative payment network that endows knowledge with value.
https://cryptocommonwealth.co/
PDAngel

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

Yes, of course. We believe that once we prove that World Winners Network is reliable many people who donate significant amount of money to charitable causes will do that through us as they will see how the money is spent.

Everyone will have the option to use both the money from personal and donation boxes to support a cause they care about, which will double the effect.

Also, anyone who creates a cause can reach out to our Celebrity partners and influencers and ask them to share the cause on their profile, which will certainly give it a lot more exposure and potential donations.
It is not necessary to have any shopping activity in order to support causes either, anyone can just create an account and donate to a cause using their own money.

This will significantly boost the token usage as they will need to purchase WinTo tokens first, so the transaction can be recorded.
It’s getting even more interesting and clear.

How about the celebrities, will they receive any benefits to share someone’s cause on their profile? How do you encourage them?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

Do I get access to this investor hub feature if I buy tokens for the minimum $50? Is there anything else there besides the special investor chat you mentioned in your video?

Hi, yes any contribution will enable the investors hub for you. Inside you will get access to the investors chat and additional info from the kitchen which we will share via videos and live streams. We will also ask for the contributors opinion when there are important decisions to be made.

Since we haven't done much of product development yet, we want people to contribute as little as $50, get access to the investors hub, follow our progress and then decide whether they want to contribute more.

At the moment we have less then 100 people who have acquired WinTo tokens and therefore there is no point to distribute news on 2 separate channels. It won't be convenient for them.

So currently we share our achievements and plans in the weekly update videos on our YouTube channel. Most probably we will turn on the Investors Hub feature when we get to mid Private sale ( 8-9 million tokens sold)

Suyhdfg

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:04:55 AM

I'm not an ICO expert, but this the first utility token with real use case I've seen in a while...when I watched your token economy video I didn't get everything, but after I watched it second time it seems like those tokens won't be enough for all the future transactions. There are so many activities and you only give an example with few of them. What is going to happen if everyone hold their tokens, how are you going to have a functional ecosystem?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

It’s getting even more interesting and clear.

How about the celebrities, will they receive any benefits to share someone’s cause on their profile? How do you encourage them?

If you’re asking about financial motivation, the answer is No. But this will work as PR for them and we all know how much celebrities love to be associated with noble causes.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

I'm not an ICO expert, but this the first utility token with real use case I've seen in a while...when I watched your token economy video I didn't get everything, but after I watched it second time it seems like those tokens won't be enough for all the future transactions. There are so many activities and you only give an example with few of them. What is going to happen if everyone hold their tokens, how are you going to have a functional ecosystem?

We've thought about that as well. The short answer is - WinTo Pool.

As you can see on the token distribution graphic we've kept 20% of the tokens (20M) in a separate wallet for the pool. The wallet can be seen under the first graphic on our website.

Basically at any point members of the World Winners Network will be able to buy tokens directly from the pool and then use those within the ecosystem. Therefore those tokens will returned back to the pool and it won't get "dried"

All WinTo token holders can store their tokens in the pool as well and will have the preferential right to sell those to users. Our own 20M tokens in the pool will only be sold if there are no tokens in the pool that belongs to someone from the community.

Huiruis

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

This is clearly a long term hold, but if you manage to meet all the goals you've set in that graphic it will be worth waiting. No one knows how well you'll handle your ICO and company after that. Still 1 cent is a very attractive price.
davidmia

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:31:30 PM

Hello, I see that you're still in a Private sale and when I logged in and tried to get some tokens with BTC I saw a pop up with contact details of two guys for English and German version. So if I want to buy some winto tokens I need to talk to you first, no automated transaction?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

This is clearly a long term hold, but if you manage to meet all the goals you've set in that graphic it will be worth waiting. No one knows how well you'll handle your ICO and company after that. Still 1 cent is a very attractive price.

I'm glad that you see the things from the right angle. Yes, this isn't a 4-5 months hold with 10-20x ROI but more of 12-14 months with 40-50x ROI if we succeed.

Right now the risk is the highest as we have no product to show, but the potential rewards are worth it.

Thanks for the positive comment

Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:46:28 PM

Although your project looks very nice and legit the ICO part is not very attractive to me as an investor.

How come you don’t have a soft cap? If I buy some tokens now or whenever what will happen if you don’t raise the $100 million on the last stage? Is there any protection for the investor?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

Hello, I see that you're still in a Private sale and when I logged in and tried to get some tokens with BTC I saw a pop up with contact details of two guys for English and German version. So if I want to buy some winto tokens I need to talk to you first, no automated transaction?

Yes, that's correct. To acquire WinTo tokens you have to contact us on Telegram. Either through the official group or from the personal accounts for English and German that you can see when you press "Contribute"

Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

Yes, that's correct. To acquire WinTo tokens you have to contact us on Telegram. Either through the official group or from the personal accounts for English and German that you can see when you press "Contribute"
I have to say this sounds like a plan and it certainly made me see the whole thing from a different perspective.
I guess it is worth risking few hundreds at this low price now as even if you never reach the stage where the token will sell for $0.32 I can make profit.

What about this WinTo pool, what if for some reason you stop selling tokens at $0.16 and go for the Plan B? Can I still add my tokens there and if yes what will be the price?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

It's hard to find any information about World Winners Network besides on your social media channels. Why don't you get some press releases and YouTube reviews?

We are working on it. Currently publishing some informative ICO related articles where we mention our project. In fact, yesterday we had an article on the biggest German Crypto website: Btc-echo.de

We recently created a Medium account for the same purpose. You can check our publication - "CryptoRevolution".

Slowly but surely we are getting exposure, just trying to do it in a nice way, rather than spammy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: