Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
Winto (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 04:24:49 PM

Although your project looks very nice and legit the ICO part is not very attractive to me as an investor.

How come you don’t have a soft cap? If I buy some tokens now or whenever what will happen if you don’t raise the $100 million on the last stage? Is there any protection for the investor?

That’s something that bothers a lot of people, but the key is in that graphic you see on our website and here in the ANN post.

Due to the structure we can’t have a soft cap, because we use the money raised right away and move to the next stage only when results are shown.

In the past projects would set 20 million soft cap and 100 million hard cap (just an example) They will raise 18 million and if there are no more investors they will use the money already raised to simulate another 2 million of token sales, just to “reach the soft cap” and not return any money.

Then they reinvest again in marketing only, create hype in every possible way just to sell as much as possible. And then, those teams who have an actual product start to develop.

We use the money raised on each stage mainly for development and marketing, show results and move forward. After Pre-Sale 3 World Winners Network will go live and the WinTo token will start to circulate in the ecosystem.

From that point we will start focusing on marketing the working platform first in Europe (Crowdsale 1) and then all around the world (Crowdsale 2).

With the right marketing budget and functional product there is a lot easier to raise 100 million, specially when we are talking about a social project focusing on charity.

It’s important to note that as soon as the platform goes live (after Pre-Sale 3) and WinTo token is being utilized it will actually have a real value.

The more countries we enter, the more users we will have, and the more activities will happen in the ecosystem. Of course, due to the limited supply, this will increase the demand and lead to price appreciation.

In the unlikely event where we can’t raise more than the 5 million (Target for Pre-Sale 3) we will go on Plan B. Selling licenses in each country in exchange for 25% of the profit. We have already received few similar offers, but as I said this is Plan B.

Either way, World Winners Network will expand, the WinTo token will be used and naturally its value will increase.

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

Hello, I see that you're still in a Private sale and when I logged in and tried to get some tokens with BTC I saw a pop up with contact details of two guys for English and German version. So if I want to buy some winto tokens I need to talk to you first, no automated transaction?

Yes, that's correct. To acquire WinTo tokens you have to contact us on Telegram. Either through the official group or from the personal accounts for English and German that you can see when you press "Contribute"
I have to say this sounds like a plan and it certainly made me see the whole thing from a different perspective.
I guess it is worth risking few hundreds at this low price now as even if you never reach the stage where the token will sell for $0.32 I can make profit.

What about this WinTo pool, what if for some reason you stop selling tokens at $0.16 and go for the Plan B? Can I still add my tokens there and if yes what will be the price?

Yes, as soon as the WinTo token starts to circulate in the fully functional World Winners Network (After Pre-sale 3) the pool will be available. We haven't decided on a price different than the $0.50 after successful ICO. One thing is for sure, the price will be higher then the one on exchange with 10% at all times.

Naturally most members of the World Winners Network will not have accounts on exchanges, so in order to use any of our services they will have to buy tokens from the WinTo pool. This will have a significant impact on the token liquidity and works in investors' favor.

Freezkidd1

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:54:11 PM

if u need any services for marketing contact us
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

if u need any services for marketing contact us

Thanks for reaching out.

We will keep that in mind.

rouseyr

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

The projects looks like scam, as one member said - few other tokens have been created before and the users in telegram or previous investors have NOT been notified. What is the reason for creating those? What guarantees that you wont make new one and leave Winto behind? After seeing the previous site I noticed that many members and ICO advisors are no longer in the new one, could you clarify the reason? The guy said that you got an application but its full with errors. Also why shall I use your app and get less discount than using the normal methods which will get me more?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:47:33 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 10:23:05 AM by Winto

The projects looks like scam, as one member said - few other tokens have been created before and the users in telegram or previous investors have NOT been notified. What is the reason for creating those? What guarantees that you wont make new one and leave Winto behind? After seeing the previous site I noticed that many members and ICO advisors are no longer in the new one, could you clarify the reason? The guy said that you got an application but its full with errors. Also why shall I use your app and get less discount than using the normal methods which will get me more?

Here we go Grin another "very well familiarized" with the project history and progress BRAND NEW ACCOUNT

I'm not going to explain the exact same things over and over again. If you actually did read his (yours) and my comments you would know the answers, but it seems like you're only interested in provoking us, rather than find answers.

All your questions were answered here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048511.msg46977427#msg46977427
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048511.msg46981839#msg46981839
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048511.msg46996361#msg46996361

I'm very curious how do you know investors were not notified about the new token, are you an investor?

And you already know the discounts we are going to negotiate in future. Do you have a crystal ball?

Me, the Team and the Advisors who are actually working on the project have our faces and LinkedIn profiles on the website, who are you?

That is the difference between being transparent and being a spammer!

Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

do you need Arabic translation 

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

do you need Arabic translation 

Hi,

Not at the moment. We will keep you in mind for future.

Thank you for reaching out

rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

This is a good project, because this is a translucent platform that puts forward a huge charity sector. So I really support this project.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:10:20 AM

Hi, it says I need to contact you to buy tokens. When will I receive them?

Hi there,

That's correct. During the Private sale you need to contact us first. You can do that from the dashboard once registered just press Contribute.

The tokens will be send immediately

myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

Your project is very inspiring and I can see that it will impact the society indeed if it will become successful. But then when I look into the ICO website and token sale in particular it looks a bit…. I’m not sure what word to use here.

What bothers me is this constant increase of the token price. It looks more like one of those shady schemes where you want to make people believe that they will make a lot of money. Why do it this way when you have a project that stands out with unique vision?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:47:35 AM

This is a good project, because this is a translucent platform that puts forward a huge charity sector. So I really support this project.

Thank you very much for the positive point of view you have and that you actually shared it.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

Your project is very inspiring and I can see that it will impact the society indeed if it will become successful. But then when I look into the ICO website and token sale in particular it looks a bit…. I’m not sure what word to use here.

What bothers me is this constant increase of the token price. It looks more like one of those shady schemes where you want to make people believe that they will make a lot of money. Why do it this way when you have a project that stands out with unique vision?

I totally understand where you’re coming from and will explain why we have taken such approach. No matter how great and inspiring is the project (thanks for the kind words) people who are investing in ICOs are looking to generate significant returns on a first place. Therefore we need to have an attractive proposition in order to raise the funds needed.

myohmy81

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

I totally understand where you’re coming from and will explain why we have taken such approach. No matter how great and inspiring is the project (thanks for the kind words) people who are investing in ICOs are looking to generate significant returns on a first place. Therefore we need to have an attractive proposition in order to raise the funds needed.

OK, you do have a point.
But why not make an attractive proposal with bonuses instead of charging people more for the tokens after each stage?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

OK, you do have a point.
But why not make an attractive proposal with bonuses instead of charging people more for the tokens after each stage?

The only use of bonuses is to give people sense of urgency. We don’t have timeframes for the stages, therefore it won’t work and to be honest for me big bonuses are more of a red light.

We will increase the token price after each stage for 2 reasons:

1.   Naturally the token value grows as we develop the product and build trust
2.   The longer you wait, the lower the risk, the higher the price  Smiley

rouseyr

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

Here we go Grin another "very well familiarized" with the project history and progress BRAND NEW ACCOUNT

I'm not going to explain the exact same things over and over again. If you actually did read his (yours) and my comments you would know the answers, but it seems like you're only interested in provoking us, rather than find answers.

I'm very curious how do you know investors were not notified about the new token, are you an investor?

And you already know the discounts we are going to negotiate in future. Do you have a crystal ball?

Me, the Team and the Advisors who are actually working on the project have our faces and LinkedIn profiles on the website, who are you?

You are not as transparent as you saying. If the following member did not enlighten us with those facts, we could have never know that you had different tokens and you kept creating new ones, you did not mention it in any of the sites. You are obliged to say important things as that. Also after checking the code, I see absolutely no difference with the previous one (obviously copy/pasted) except that the name value is changed, how can you explain that? Also I do not believe that any merchant will give you more discount than the usual for their products.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:34:43 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 05:16:37 PM by Winto

You are not as transparent as you saying. If the following member did not enlighten us with those facts, we could have never know that you had different tokens and you kept creating new ones, you did not mention it in any of the sites. You are obliged to say important things as that. Also after checking the code, I see absolutely no difference with the previous one (obviously copy/pasted) except that the name value is changed, how can you explain that? Also I do not believe that any merchant will give you more discount than the usual for their products.

Interesting how exactly you got "enlighten" by the other member when your account is also brand new....infact created today....and you had no activity before posting on our thread? Perhaps you are the same person creating new accounts???

For the 3rd time, we have personally notified all holders of the 1st WNTO token when we sent the new one. New comers invest in the future of the project and not in the past. It's completely normal for start up to have things not done right at the beginning.

Let me explain you about the token so you can stop worrying about it:

This is a standard ERC-20 smart contract taken from the official Ethereium repo. It is publicly accessible and tested multiple times and is available on the Ethereum GitHub account so everyone can use it. Here is the link in case you like to create your own token:

https://github.com/ethereum/ethereum-org/blob/master/solidity/token-erc20.sol

Also I don't believe that anybody cares what you think about our future partnerships with merchants.

Rudibert

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:58:26 PM

Very tempting investment opportunity, but a bit misleading. How do you know the token price will be $0.50 when you go on exchange?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 06:23:55 PM

Very tempting investment opportunity, but a bit misleading. How do you know the token price will be $0.50 when you go on exchange?

Thanks for the good question, I've been asked similar questions by friends of mine before they invested in our ICO, so I totally understand your concern.

No one knows how much will be the price of our token even 12 hours after it goes on exchange. The $0.50 you refer to as seen on our website will be the starting price of the token in the WinTo pool.

We have put a lot of time to figure out how to protect our contributors from losing the value of their investment - the WinTo token.

Main key points here are:

We will not go on exchange until there is enough demand for the token, which will the drive the price up. Clearly this is a long term hold and not an opportunity for speculation.

We came up with the WinTo pool so investors can store their tokens there and sell those to future users of World Winners Network.

Considering less than 1% of the population have accounts on exchanges, the majority will buy tokens from the pool to access a service we will offer. Another important thing is that we will keep the token price in the pool 10% above the one on exchanges at all times

KnyazED

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

OK, you do have a point.

yes, that would be the right decision. it would be interesting for many investors, and most would want to take advantage of this opportunity. it is interesting to people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: