Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
Winto (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

Looking at this thread and your website and videos I like the way you approach the potential investors: No paid ratings, no misleading promotions, no manipulative reviews. I hope you will maintain this course to the end. I’ll be watching you closely 😊

Appreciate your positive observations. We'll do our best to keep it that way.

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
sabbir5

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

This is one of the most detailed ICO’s I have seen…the breakdown of the funds, all info available in the whitepaper, the token economy video on the website….well done guys!
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:50:39 PM

In your animation video you’re saying that World Winners is a unique platform that combines the advantages of a social media, shopping community and blockchain. I understand that, but don’t see much of uniqueness. I mean there are a lot of social networks and loyalty programs as well as projects that claim to use the blockchain for transparent donations.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:53:40 PM

I’m a member of quite a few networks where shopping with discounts is the main business model. There are all great for people who are financially educated and know that it’s not about how much money you earn, but how much you spend. I just want to say you’ve created a great model where people are not only going to save money but to help others without spending extra.

Thank you very much. People like you will always see the value we will bring to society if we succeed.

I hope there are many more out there and not just speculators hunting for Lambos.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

Thumbs up for the token sale structure, very few teams are trying to be so transparent when it comes to usage of funds. The token price grow makes sense as well, but here is a question for you:
When you get to the stage when the price will be $0.16, how will you prevent early buyers to sell their tokens to others for let’s say 10 cents?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

I like your project and want to be involved, but have one question: Will I have a chance to sell part of my tokens before the price reach 32 cents?

Hi,

The token will be listed on exchanges once we make sure there is enough demand for it to drive the price up. It all depends on how many countries we will enter between Crowdsale 1 and 2.

So yes, you may have a chance to sell your tokens before the last stage, but it's to early to make promises. We understand that many ICO investors want to flip as soon as possible, but our primary goal is to make sure our contributors will not be disappointed.

It may take longer, but the rewards should be worthy

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:08:18 AM

This is one of the most detailed ICO’s I have seen…the breakdown of the funds, all info available in the whitepaper, the token economy video on the website….well done guys!

Thank you very much for your kind words here and in your previous comments. I see you're getting more and more familiarized with the project and the ICO structure.

If there is anything that is still unclear, don't hesitate to ask

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:28:20 AM

In your animation video you’re saying that World Winners is a unique platform that combines the advantages of a social media, shopping community and blockchain. I understand that, but don’t see much of uniqueness. I mean there are a lot of social networks and loyalty programs as well as projects that claim to use the blockchain for transparent donations.

You're correct, there are many indeed, but the uniqueness of our model is how we connect the participants, the way they will interact and most importantly that we will instigate social responsibility.

Members will log in the World Winners Network to check the latest promotions offered by our merchant partners, they will take advantage of the discounts and generate additional cashback designed for donations.

Another important aspect of our network is that members will have the opportunity to share their concerns by creating hot topics or charity causes and find solutions for their problems. We aim to bring the power of community back and enable people to drive positive change instead of waiting on institutions to solve their problems.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

Thumbs up for the token sale structure, very few teams are trying to be so transparent when it comes to usage of funds. The token price grow makes sense as well, but here is a question for you:
When you get to the stage when the price will be $0.16, how will you prevent early buyers to sell their tokens to others for let’s say 10 cents?

I’m glad to hear you recognize us as one of the few “good guys” and would like to thank you for sharing it here.

As for the tokens, we can’t prevent people from doing that, but those who attempt to buy tokens at lower price will be exposed to scammers. So, it’s their own call. It’s like buying an Iphone from a website that is not secure, and you never heard of. Will you buy it even if its 30% cheaper?

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

Very revolutionary approach in the beginning of your presentation, in the whitepaper, the video. It almost seems like it’s you against the world. Are you trying to convince us that you will fight governments and corruption with a social network?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:45:57 AM

Very revolutionary approach in the beginning of your presentation, in the whitepaper, the video. It almost seems like it’s you against the world. Are you trying to convince us that you will fight governments and corruption with a social network?

Hi, thanks for your comment. I hope you’re not being sarcastic.

We will not fight anybody; our goal is to remind people that there is no need to sit and wait on someone else to solve their everyday problems. We believe that if people are convinced one community is not corrupted and manipulated this will instigate social responsibility.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

We will not fight anybody; our goal is to remind people that there is no need to sit and wait on someone else to solve their everyday problems. We believe that if people are convinced one community is not corrupted and manipulated this will instigate social responsibility.

Yeah, ok this may work. But you want to raise over 100 million dollars to build a social network or community where money for charity will come from shopping and at the same time you are talking about the negativity of social media addiction and consumerism.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

Yeah, ok this may work. But you want to raise over 100 million dollars to build a social network or community where money for charity will come from shopping and at the same time you are talking about the negativity of social media addiction and consumerism.

We do want to show people how social media tears us apart and how shopping has become a therapy indeed. However, we are not trying to fool anybody that people will stop spending hours on Facebook or in the malls.  We want to show them that by doing the same activities they can actually help those in need.

canatewo

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

Word on the street is Utility tokens are dead and the next wave of ICOs will be all security tokens. You have set a big hard cap, what makes you think your utility token will be attractive to investors?
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

this is what confuses me. on the one hand you want to decentralize and go against the fact that people come to the crypt not only for ideas but also for money and it is almost impossible to fix it. on the other hand, they collect very large sums for a project which, if you look at things soberly, is unlikely to work. you can not be immediately in two dimensions at once.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

I see there are 2 newbies trying to provoke you and it’s obvious their accounts were created for this purpose. I don’t know what’s the deal with that and it’s not my business, just wanted to say that it looks very good when you reply to their comments everytime instead of ignoring them like most people would do.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

Word on the street is Utility tokens are dead and the next wave of ICOs will be all security tokens. You have set a big hard cap, what makes you think your utility token will be attractive to investors?

Hi, this is true. Everyone is talking about the so called "ICO 2.0" or Security Token Offerings. However, this doesn't mean utility tokens are dead, it means that only utility tokens with real use case which will circulate in large and constantly growing ecosystems will survive.

As World Winners Network is a social project designed to function all over the world and bring value to the society and the utility token will be used for access to multiple services we believe the WinTo token is one of the few on the market today that will be successful.

Of course, utility tokens are only attractive to the investor who is looking for a one time trade with high ROI and not dividends paid monthly or annually.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

I am browsing some ICO's and this one caught my attention. Good to see the OP is active answering question and queries of the members, keep it up.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

I’m glad to hear you recognize us as one of the few “good guys” and would like to thank you for sharing it here.

As for the tokens, we can’t prevent people from doing that, but those who attempt to buy tokens at lower price will be exposed to scammers. So, it’s their own call. It’s like buying an Iphone from a website that is not secure, and you never heard of. Will you buy it even if its 30% cheaper?

You really have the answers to all possible questions, don’t you? How about the Winto pool, will it be available for the token holders before or after you go on exchange? Just trying to see if I really want to participate in this ICO.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:21:04 PM

this is what confuses me. on the one hand you want to decentralize and go against the fact that people come to the crypt not only for ideas but also for money and it is almost impossible to fix it. on the other hand, they collect very large sums for a project which, if you look at things soberly, is unlikely to work. you can not be immediately in two dimensions at once.

Hi and thanks for joining the discussion.

I totally understand that things might be a bit confusing and we are certainly paying very close attention to all the feedback so we can improve our presentation.

Key point is we're not trying to change anything:

People would invest in blockchain projects to make money on a first place like they invest in any other opportunity.

People will continue to do shopping as this how they are programmed 24/7 on TV, Social Media, Newspapers etc.

The Social Media addiction has not even started. In few years from now all communication will be done from a device we hold in our hand.

What we are trying to do is:

To take advantage of this revolutionary crowdfunding method and build our platform without allowing big investors to tweak the charity model in their favor.

Use part of the insane amount of money spend on shopping every second to fund charitable cause and drive positive change.

Resurrect the real idea and value of Social networks - Connecting people from all around the world so they can make a difference using the power of a community.

I hope this makes more sense and would love to hear your thoughts on the above. Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: