Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
Winto (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

From what I understand the winto token will be used for donations and you mentioned more services. Can you give me few examples?

Sure, we have highlighted several examples in the Whitepaper - Token Economy section and in the 3rd video on our website.

Besides the Causes, there will be Hot Topics, Articles and Videos in the Wealth & Health section, Educational services published by famous speakers and experts exclusively for World Winners Network, interviews or Q&A sessions with the celebrity partners etc.

All the above will be accessed with WinTo tokens and to have a functional tokenomics users will be also rewarded for engaging with them. (writing reviews, reporting issues with causes, offering free educational services etc.)

Last but not least all the advertising space/time on the network (although limited) will be accessed with WinTo tokens as well. While the value in USD will grow along with the number of users, the price in tokens will remain pretty much the same. Therefore it will be very attractive for marketing agencies to acquire tokens at early stages and use them to buy advertising on our platform later on when the user base will grow.

Once again to get a better idea with examples I suggest watching the 3rd video "Token Economy Explained" seen on our website

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
davidmia

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:51:50 PM

You have big goals but not so big team. How are you going to handle the process of collecting so much money?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

I see there are 2 newbies trying to provoke you and it’s obvious their accounts were created for this purpose. I don’t know what’s the deal with that and it’s not my business, just wanted to say that it looks very good when you reply to their comments everytime instead of ignoring them like most people would do.

Of course, if we start ignoring the negative comments than no one will take us serious.

BlueEyesWhiteDragon

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:24:39 PM

Me and my friends are following your ICO for a while and everything is presented very well. I see that you will be showing how the money raised from the presale stages will be spend. What are you going to use for the money from the private sale?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

I am browsing some ICO's and this one caught my attention. Good to see the OP is active answering question and queries of the members, keep it up.

Doing my best here  Roll Eyes Cheesy Thank you for the endorsement

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

I’ve been reading through this thread and your whitepaper and it looks like the benefits everyone is going to receive is your key to success. Everyone likes benefits there is no doubt about that and there will be many who would like to use your platform. What bothers me is that referral program, isn’t this like a multilevel marketing scheme?
Tokuyised

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

In this bearish market very few projects will be able to stand out. I believe if you continue to stay active on here and get more interactions on your social media you will be one of the few. Good luck!
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

You have big goals but not so big team. How are you going to handle the process of collecting so much money?

Hi there,

This is true, our team consist of very few people indeed. There were few more people when we started but none of them had the right expectations, motivation or enough patience.

We have a plan, how many people and on what positions to add to the team after each stage of the campaign, so no worries the team will grow.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

Me and my friends are following your ICO for a while and everything is presented very well. I see that you will be showing how the money raised from the presale stages will be spend. What are you going to use for the money from the private sale?

Hello,

The $170K from the Private Sale will be spend mainly to build awareness, on marketing and operational costs needed for Pre-Sale 1

We will publish a report how funds were used after each stage

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

Thumbs up for the token sale structure, very few teams are trying to be so transparent when it comes to usage of funds. The token price grow makes sense as well, but here is a question for you:
When you get to the stage when the price will be $0.16, how will you prevent early buyers to sell their tokens to others for let’s say 10 cents?

I’m glad to hear you recognize us as one of the few “good guys” and would like to thank you for sharing it here.

As for the tokens, we can’t prevent people from doing that, but those who attempt to buy tokens at lower price will be exposed to scammers. So, it’s their own call. It’s like buying an Iphone from a website that is not secure, and you never heard of. Will you buy it even if its 30% cheaper?

You really have the answers to all possible questions, don’t you? How about the Winto pool, will it be available for the token holders before or after you go on exchange? Just trying to see if I really want to participate in this ICO.

Not a problem, you can ask as many questions as you like, that’s the point of having this thread. The Winto pool will be available as soon as we launch the World Winners Network as a fully functional product (after Pre-Sale 3), because at this point there will be users of the network who will need tokens and don’t have accounts on crypto exchanges.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

I’ve been reading through this thread and your whitepaper and it looks like the benefits everyone is going to receive is your key to success. Everyone likes benefits there is no doubt about that and there will be many who would like to use your platform. What bothers me is that referral program, isn’t this like a multilevel marketing scheme?

Yes, the only way to attract many people in a social network is to offer multiple benefits. As for the referral program it is just a way to additionally motivate influencers, regular users and even businesses to help us organically grow.

While MLM schemes pay commissions to two or even more levels up and down we only give a small portion of the cashback generated by each user to the person who invited them.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

In this bearish market very few projects will be able to stand out. I believe if you continue to stay active on here and get more interactions on your social media you will be one of the few. Good luck!

Thank you, we appreciate it  Wink

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:16:04 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 10:52:28 AM by RasenShuriken

Yes, the only way to attract many people in a social network is to offer multiple benefits. As for the referral program it is just a way to additionally motivate influencers, regular users and even businesses to help us organically grow.

While MLM schemes pay commissions to two or even more levels up and down we only give a small portion of the cashback generated by each user to the person who invited them.

If it’s just a small portion of the cashback, how it will be attractive for celebrities and businesses. They are busy and have multiple sources of revenue, why would they engage and start inviting people to your platform if the rewards are not big enough?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

"As much as I like the concept you’re presenting and the transparency you’re trying to achieve I have to say there 2 red lights in the ICO model:
You don’t have a prototype of the app
You don’t have a soft cap
No offence, I just want to hear what you have to say about that.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:40:16 AM

"As much as I like the concept you’re presenting and the transparency you’re trying to achieve I have to say there 2 red lights in the ICO model:

For sure there are more people seeing the same 2 things as red lights, so I’m happy to answer.

1. We have a unfinished test version of the app built over an year ago before it was decided that the project will launch an ICO, but it’s outdated and we will not use it. We are currently negotiating with a big software company to build a new app from scratch and the process will start after Pre-sale 1 when we will have money to pay them for the alpha version.

We understand the risk is higher at this early stage and that’s why the token is offered at $0.01 while after we show the Alpha version of the app after Pre-sale 1 the price of the token will go to $0.04

2. We can’t have a soft cap because we will be using the funds raised in each stage right away for development, marketing, legal etc. As you know ICOs with soft cap don’t do anything with the money during the fundraising campaign and can refund the investors if they don’t reach soft cap.

The fact that most ICOs who are unable to reach soft cap, buy the remaining tokens using their own money so they don’t have to do a refund is another topic. In our token sale structure having soft cap just doesn’t make sense, because the money will be spent.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:27:02 AM

For sure there are more people seeing the same 2 things as red lights, so I’m happy to answer.

1. We have a unfinished test version of the app built over an year ago before it was decided that the project will launch an ICO, but it’s outdated and we will not use it. We are currently negotiating with a big software company to build a new app from scratch and the process will start after Pre-sale 1 when we will have money to pay them for the alpha version.

We understand the risk is higher at this early stage and that’s why the token is offered at $0.01 while after we show the Alpha version of the app after Pre-sale 1 the price of the token will go to $0.04

2. We can’t have a soft cap because we will be using the funds raised in each stage right away for development, marketing, legal etc. As you know ICOs with soft cap don’t do anything with the money during the fundraising campaign and can refund the investors if they don’t reach soft cap.

The fact that most ICOs who are unable to reach soft cap, buy the remaining tokens using their own money so they don’t have to do a refund is another topic. In our token sale structure having soft cap just doesn’t make sense, because the money will be spent.
Thank you very much for clarifying this, I understand your point of view, but this leads me to another question: Does it mean that if I buy tokens now or at the next stage I will have to wait for you to finish the last crowdsale stage and only then be able to sell some of my tokens?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

If it’s just a small portion of the cashback, how it will be attractive for celebrities and businesses. They are busy and have multiple sources of revenue, why would they engage and start inviting people to your platform if the rewards are not big enough?

When it comes to celebrities and businesses they have influence over big masses and even though we reward them with a small portion of the cashback when multiplied by large number of users it becomes a decent amount.

The other very important thing is that nowadays both celebrities and big businesses are literally competing who will get involved in more charitable events and they contribute using their own money.

In World Winners Network they will be constantly associated with charity and without spending a penny will achieve great PR results.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

Thank you very much for clarifying this, I understand your point of view, but this leads me to another question: Does it mean that if I buy tokens now or at the next stage I will have to wait for you to finish the last crowdsale stage and only then be able to sell some of my tokens?

Not necessarily. If we launch in few countries during the 1st Crowd sale it is very possible to have a demand for the token and then we will list in on exchange. However, we are not able to make any promises as we don't want to set false expectations.

Everyone who believes in the project and would like to support us must be willing to wait at least 12 months. If we can make things happen earlier it's a bonus  Cheesy

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

It all looks and sounds great but are you sure people will be really excited to use your platform. There are many loyalty programs where people can save money on shopping and very small percentage of the population are actively using those. Why it would be different with yours?

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

It all looks and sounds great but are you sure people will be really excited to use your platform. There are many loyalty programs where people can save money on shopping and very small percentage of the population are actively using those. Why it would be different with yours?

That’s true. Not many people are financially educated and therefore they don’t take advantage of discounts. We are planning to have free educational content where we will teach people how to improve their financial situation as well as teach them all about crypto.

What sets us apart is that Celebrities and all kind of famous people will present us to their fans and followers making it clear that as a member of World Winners Network you not only save money but contribute to the society and can find solutions for your own problems.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: