Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

It all looks and sounds great but are you sure people will be really excited to use your platform. There are many loyalty programs where people can save money on shopping and very small percentage of the population are actively using those. Why it would be different with yours?

That’s true. Not many people are financially educated and therefore they don’t take advantage of discounts. We are planning to have free educational content where we will teach people how to improve their financial situation as well as teach them all about crypto.

What sets us apart is that Celebrities and all kind of famous people will present us to their fans and followers making it clear that as a member of World Winners Network you not only save money but contribute to the society and can find solutions for your own problems.

If people join your network and you have those free educational services there will be a positive impact, I agree. Just not sure people will be interested in the charity part, what makes you think they will?

Winto (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:46:15 PM

It all looks and sounds great but are you sure people will be really excited to use your platform. There are many loyalty programs where people can save money on shopping and very small percentage of the population are actively using those. Why it would be different with yours?

That’s true. Not many people are financially educated and therefore they don’t take advantage of discounts. We are planning to have free educational content where we will teach people how to improve their financial situation as well as teach them all about crypto.

What sets us apart is that Celebrities and all kind of famous people will present us to their fans and followers making it clear that as a member of World Winners Network you not only save money but contribute to the society and can find solutions for your own problems.

If people join your network and you have those free educational services there will be a positive impact, I agree. Just not sure people will be interested in the charity part, what makes you think they will?

We have done very extensive research in the past using psychologist and focus groups, the project has been exposed to many famous people for feedback and not as an investment opportunity and everything points that the world needs something like that.

Like with anything innovative it will be hard, but once we fund and execute few causes and show it publicly it will get interesting.

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

Why do you have Private sale and 3 Pre-Sale stages and then Crowd Sale? Would you clarify what is the purpose of your token sale structure?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

Why do you have Private sale and 3 Pre-Sale stages and then Crowd Sale? Would you clarify what is the purpose of your token sale structure?

Sure,

The Private sale is where we collect feedback and validate our concept. Then Pre-sale stages are when we will build the application, we could also call this part – Development Phase.

Once we have the app fully functional we can start promoting the World Winners Network to a much wider audience, which consist not only of crypto enthusiast but the general public. During the Crowd Sale we will invest in channels like Facebook and TV which are not suitable for ICO marketing currently.

bellicose

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:10:20 PM

Sure,

The Private sale is where we collect feedback and validate our concept. Then Pre-sale stages are when we will build the application, we could also call this part – Development Phase.

Once we have the app fully functional we can start promoting the World Winners Network to a much wider audience, which consist not only of crypto enthusiast but the general public. During the Crowd Sale we will invest in channels like Facebook and TV which are not suitable for ICO marketing currently.

Now I understand and must say that your strategy is very reasonable. Where is your main focus in terms of marketing during the presale stages? The market condition is very unfriendly, are you only targeting retail investors?

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Suyhdfg

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:15:44 PM

If your token is using a very basic ERC-20 smart contract how are you going to get all its functions implemented when your platform goes live?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:22:51 PM

Sure,

Now I understand and must say that your strategy is very reasonable. Where is your main focus in terms of marketing during the presale stages? The market condition is very unfriendly, are you only targeting retail investors?

We are doing our best to remain decentralized and have denied several offers already from VC investors who wanted to have control in the company in exchange for their money. At the same time retail investors are very pessimistic at the moment, so we may lock up some deals with institutional investors to have a jump start. Time will show, we are not in a hurry.

cristindec

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

I remember how 18 months ago people were raising millions with a whitepaper and website. I can tell you guys have put so much research and thinking into this project of yours that you could get $500 million easily in 2017. Now it’s hard but if you have patience you will make it. Thumbs up fellas!
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

If your token is using a very basic ERC-20 smart contract how are you going to get all its functions implemented when your platform goes live?

The WinTo token is bult on a standard publicly available smar contract indeed. When it comes to all the functionalites we will be integrating in the ecosystem once World Winners Network goes live there will be another smart contract written by experienced blockchain develpers we are currently negotiaing with.

When the time comes it will be decided if WinTo can do that by itself or another token needs to be attached to it and used for the internal transactions.

Either way WinTo will be the token used for accessing all services and if another rtoken is needed it will be with no value.

Barak Uis

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:01:40 PM

Where can I get more information about your project? I’ve read the project summary and whitepaper, but I like to see something more simplified and only related to your project.
bellicose

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:07:12 PM

Sure,

We are doing our best to remain decentralized and have denied several offers already from VC investors who wanted to have control in the company in exchange for their money. At the same time retail investors are very pessimistic at the moment, so we may lock up some deals with institutional investors to have a jump start. Time will show, we are not in a hurry.
I get that and think that not setting timeframes for your token sale stages is a smart move. On the other hand, a lot of people will wait until you sell let’s say 15 million tokens and get involved then to reduce the risk.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Suilityures

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:12:24 PM

I kind of like your project. What is your mission your main goal? I want to hear it from you.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:44:05 PM

Where can I get more information about your project? I’ve read the project summary and whitepaper, but I like to see something more simplified and only related to your project.

Hello, I know it's a bit mixed up with the token sale details on the ICO website. We have a small website highlighting the project here: http://world-winners.com/

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:33:25 PM

Sure,

I get that and think that not setting timeframes for your token sale stages is a smart move. On the other hand, a lot of people will wait until you sell let’s say 15 million tokens and get involved then to reduce the risk.

That is a problem we are aware of and currently working on a solution how to motivate people not to wait to the last moment. At the same time everyone who waits instead of support us now even with few hundred dollars may miss out if we decide to make a deal with big private investors. If we do that tokens at price of 1 or 2 cents will be gone in a day.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

I remember how 18 months ago people were raising millions with a whitepaper and website. I can tell you guys have put so much research and thinking into this project of yours that you could get $500 million easily in 2017. Now it’s hard but if you have patience you will make it. Thumbs up fellas!

Yes, definitely not the best timing to raise $120+ million right  Grin Many will say it's impossible, that ICOs are dead and etc.

We believe that when more people realize the potential impact World Winners Network will have on society and we show that we are actually using the raised funds as intended things will pick up.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:38:55 AM

I kind of like your project. What is your mission your main goal? I want to hear it from you.

It's a simple question so I will try to answer it in one sentence:

We want to build a community where people will be able to find solutions for their own problems and help others without changing their daily activities.

If you like to hear a more detailed answer just let me know.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:04:33 AM

Amazing project! The way you use the problems of society and extract positiveness out of those is truly amazing. I wish you guys best of luck with the ICO and the platform after that.

We appreciate that and hope to see you within our supporters.  Wink

PDAngel

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:58:37 PM

You explain very well the token economy in your whitepaper and video.

Everything looks reasonable, the winto token really have a chance to stand out and prove that utility tokens are still not dead, but your main driving force will be the shopping, correct?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

You explain very well the token economy in your whitepaper and video.

Everything looks reasonable, the winto token really have a chance to stand out and prove that utility tokens are still not dead, but your main driving force will be the shopping, correct?

Yes, you’re correct. The business model (shopping community) will be the main source of revenue and generator for charity money.

HMember

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

Everything from the business model to the proposal and the ICO structure is presented very well. It is obvious that you have people with the skills and experience in your team. Would you tell me who will be the people leading the company when the ICO is over?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: