Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
Alex1326

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:37:30 PM

Truly exceptional project, I’m sure you will succeed and here is my question. Are you going to compete with the world’s biggest aid organizations like Unicef for example?
Elizabeth J. Alderson

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:59:08 PM

In your whitepaper says you have contracts with famous people. Why don’t you show these as a prove that your concept will work or ask them to promote your project and get things happening faster?
Vienure

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

I’m impressed by the overall work you’ve done. You can tell that this project and ICO model was not designed for scam, but what seems not right is the utility token. Everyone says security tokens are the future and you want to raise significant amount of money with utility token.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
SpongeBoP

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

After presale 3 you’re suppose to launch the platform in Bulgaria right? What countries are you going to target first during the crowdsales?
Rudibert

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

Is it going to be possible for everyone to register and become a member of your network or I need to wait until you come to my country?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:38:24 AM

You explain very well the token economy in your whitepaper and video.

Everything looks reasonable, the winto token really have a chance to stand out and prove that utility tokens are still not dead, but your main driving force will be the shopping, correct?

Yes, you’re correct. The business model (shopping community) will be the main source of revenue and generator for charity money.

Can you share some details on your financial projections, so I can see if the business model is sustainable and your company will be successful after the ICO finishes?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:12:46 AM

WinTo pool tokens will be used only for airdrop, because reading a little bit about the project, I read something about tokens airdrop, so the tokens can not be negotiable in exchanges?
Winto (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

Everything from the business model to the proposal and the ICO structure is presented very well. It is obvious that you have people with the skills and experience in your team. Would you tell me who will be the people leading the company when the ICO is over?

Hello, as you mentioned we do have a decent team with each member having different backgrounds playing a key role in both the ICO and the company management after that.

Of course, as we grow we will be expanding the team which is noted in the use of funds sections of each stage.

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

Truly exceptional project, I’m sure you will succeed and here is my question. Are you going to compete with the world’s biggest aid organizations like Unicef for example?

Thank you very much for the encouraging words. Although we do highlight the weaknesses of charitable organizations our goal is not to compete with them. Actually we think more about potential partnerships.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

In your whitepaper says you have contracts with famous people. Why don’t you show these as a prove that your concept will work or ask them to promote your project and get things happening faster?

Hi, we do have contracts indeed as well as many verbal agreements with both famous people and merchants here in Bulgaria. However, they will be exposed only after World Winners Network is live. This are the terms of our partnerships.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:41:51 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 09:36:30 AM by Winto

I’m impressed by the overall work you’ve done. You can tell that this project and ICO model was not designed for scam, but what seems not right is the utility token. Everyone says security tokens are the future and you want to raise significant amount of money with utility token.

After all the money lost in scams and not well structured or managed projects a new ICO only stand a chance if things are done properly.

As for the tokens, yes everyone is talking about STOs being the future, but if you think about it Utility tokens will be the only shot for the regular Joe or the retail investor.

Here is a piece of content in case you want to see our point of view about Utility and Security tokens

https://medium.com/cryptorevolution/utility-tokens-are-dead-stos-are-the-future-are-you-sure-51178e0ec324

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:35:38 AM

After presale 3 you’re suppose to launch the platform in Bulgaria right? What countries are you going to target first during the crowdsales?

We are looking forward to start with Germany, Spain and Italy. However, if we get a key partnership with big football club in another Euroepan country for example things may change.

HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

Everything from the business model to the proposal and the ICO structure is presented very well. It is obvious that you have people with the skills and experience in your team. Would you tell me who will be the people leading the company when the ICO is over?

Hello, as you mentioned we do have a decent team with each member having different backgrounds playing a key role in both the ICO and the company management after that.

Of course, as we grow we will be expanding the team which is noted in the use of funds sections of each stage.
Yes, this is definitely the natural path of a start up company. But your team members and advisers are all from Bulgaria with the exception of 2 people, how are you going to take the company international and even global?

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

Is it going to be possible for everyone to register and become a member of your network or I need to wait until you come to my country?

We are planing to allow registrations from all over the world as there will be international partners from both the online and offline sector.

Also we believe everyone should have the opportunity to ask for help no matter where they live.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

You explain very well the token economy in your whitepaper and video.

Everything looks reasonable, the winto token really have a chance to stand out and prove that utility tokens are still not dead, but your main driving force will be the shopping, correct?

Yes, you’re correct. The business model (shopping community) will be the main source of revenue and generator for charity money.

Can you share some details on your financial projections, so I can see if the business model is sustainable and your company will be successful after the ICO finishes?

Sure, here is basic example so you can get a better idea of how the business will work.

The network acquires 35% of the cashback generated from shopping, 37.5% goes for charity and the rest is distributed between the users. (Note that this is separate from the direct discount)

If the network has 1M users spending $50 per month with merchants offering 5% cashback, World Winners will earn $875,000 per month. If the users are 10M, the revenue will be $8.75M per month.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

WinTo pool tokens will be used only for airdrop, because reading a little bit about the project, I read something about tokens airdrop, so the tokens can not be negotiable in exchanges?

Our 20% reserve of WinTo tokens in the pool will be used for airdrops and investors who store their tokens in the WinTo pool will be sold to members of the network.

Yes, the WinTo token will be listed on exchanges as well. We just have the WinTo pool as additional option for our investors so they have a better liquidity

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

Yes, this is definitely the natural path of a start up company. But your team members and advisers are all from Bulgaria with the exception of 2 people, how are you going to take the company international and even global?

Yes, we are based in Bulgaria and although 3 out of the 4 advisers are Bulgarians as well they have the connections in international business and financial structures which will play a key role after the ICO. In fact, the Bulgarian advisers are mostly working on the company aspect and Giorgi Topuria recently funded his company Kepler Technologies with ICO so he is helping us on this part.

Luxembrug

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

After watching the animation video, read a bit from the whitepaper and the thread on here I pretty much understand why business owners, celebrities and regular shoppers will be motivated to join your platform. What is the deal for the non-governmental and who will decide which NGO to execute a particular cause?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:20:23 PM

After watching the animation video, read a bit from the whitepaper and the thread on here I pretty much understand why business owners, celebrities and regular shoppers will be motivated to join your platform. What is the deal for the non-governmental and who will decide which NGO to execute a particular cause?

When it comes to the NGOs we will only partner with those taking not more than 5% of the funds raised for each cause. Once World Winners Network goes live, users will rate the NGOs who have been involved in a cause they support. Those higher the raking an non-govermental have the more causes it will be picked for.

Besides executing our own causes the Nonprofit organizations will be able to find volunteers and funding for ther own activities. As any other member NGOs also can invite their supporters, earn rewards from their shopping activity and use the money for their own needs.

BlueEyesWhiteDragon

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:37:24 PM

I like both the project and the ICO. It’s going to be a long hold and I know you can’t tell how long exactly. But what is your most pessimistic assumption, when your contributors will be able to sell some tokens on exchange or in the winto pool?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: