Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:49:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
Winto (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:15:33 PM

I like both the project and the ICO. It’s going to be a long hold and I know you can’t tell how long exactly. But what is your most pessimistic assumption, when your contributors will be able to sell some tokens on exchange or in the winto pool?

To be honest with you I'd rather be an optiist at all times  Wink Cheesy Anyway, I'm afraid I'm unable to give any forecasts because it depends on many factors that we can't control. We hope in 12-18 months the WinTo token will be very liquid and valuable on both the exchanges and the pool.

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabbir5

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

I’m sure it is very hard to find money for an ICO using utility token at this time even with an exceptional project like yours. One thing I can tell for sure, if you manage to launch the platform, get few famous faces to promote it and fund several noble causes this thing will go crazy viral in no time. Good luck!
joirgetinmim

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:53:57 PM
Merited by ALexiron2ew (1)

You say the more you develop the more valuable is your token. I agree with that.  After pumping the token price so much through the ICO, what are you going to do to prevent the price to go down to let’s say 5 cents?
Isruilsues1

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:21:17 PM

I saw a similar question few pages back on this thread, but it looks like the person was looking for a different answer than I’m. Why do you think merchants will give you bigger discounts than the normal ones the offer?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:12:41 PM

I’m sure it is very hard to find money for an ICO using utility token at this time even with an exceptional project like yours. One thing I can tell for sure, if you manage to launch the platform, get few famous faces to promote it and fund several noble causes this thing will go crazy viral in no time. Good luck!

Trust me, we are on the same page here.  Smiley Thank you for helping us maintai our confidence.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

You say the more you develop the more valuable is your token. I agree with that.  After pumping the token price so much through the ICO, what are you going to do to prevent the price to go down to let’s say 5 cents?

We are going to do the right thing! Not list the token on exchanges until there is enough demand for it which will lead to price appreciaton.

I believe people are more concerned whether they will make profit rather than when?

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

I saw a similar question few pages back on this thread, but it looks like the person was looking for a different answer than I’m. Why do you think merchants will give you bigger discounts than the normal ones the offer?

At the begining the big chains of gas stations or groccery stores will offer us the same discouts they give through they own loyalty programs. In order to make the usage of our card attractive we will not take a cut. Once our user base start growing they will see the potential in terms of new customers and PR achieved by being associated with charitable activities.

As for the small and medium size businesses they are willing to offer exclusive discounts to our platform right away, because they will get exposure, gain new customers and be able to effectively advertise on our platoform for free.

Oxherder

Activity: 94

COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 02:31:19 PM
Merited by ALexiron2ew (1)

I don’t know what kind of researches you have done or how many years you have spent on making this model the way it is right now and it doesn’t matter. What matter is that you are entering the social media market at the right time. The big players on this field like Facebook are losing their user’s sympathy. The society is desperate for a real community.

[ COMM ] An innovative payment network that endows knowledge with value.
https://cryptocommonwealth.co/
Subosuwe

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

Isn’t the discounted shopping or loyalty program model already outdated? I mean people already have plenty of membership cards and online shops are offering crazy discounts as well.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

I don’t know what kind of researches you have done or how many years you have spent on making this model the way it is right now and it doesn’t matter. What matter is that you are entering the social media market at the right time. The big players on this field like Facebook are losing their user’s sympathy. The society is desperate for a real community.

Thank you for the encouragement, we are very excited for the same reason.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

Isn’t the discounted shopping or loyalty program model already outdated? I mean people already have plenty of membership cards and online shops are offering crazy discounts as well.

I wouldn't call it outdated, it is proven to work all around the world and it will be a perfect driving force for generating money for charity.

Also we are considering very innovative methods to alert users for particular discounts available, rather than just give everyone a card and expect from them not to forget showing it at the counter.

Ghusun Alex Hessa

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

You guys have the right mindset and moral values. I hope this will not change after you raise few millions and you will keep pursuing the goals you have set.
Seiwuhsyr

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:39:35 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2019, 09:31:01 PM by Seiwuhsyr
Merited by Format.C^ (2)

Correct me if I’m wrong, but most people investing in Initial Coin Offerings especially in utility tokens are speculators, not people who want to lock their funds for 12 months or even longer. Don’t you think you should attract the speculators which are the majority?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:55:42 PM

You guys have the right mindset and moral values. I hope this will not change after you raise few millions and you will keep pursuing the goals you have set.

I know saying "I promise" doesn't have much weight right now, but I promise. World Winners Network wasn't a product created for ICO if you know what I mean

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:50:56 AM

When I read your token economy part of the whitepaper you’re basically saying donations and advertisement will be where the most tokens will be used. Can you clarify this for me?

Yes, that is correct. Each time a member of the World Winners Network wants to donate to a cause with money generated from shopping or using their own the transactions will be matched by WinTo tokens so we can have those recorded on the on the blockchain. The more users ape gaged in the platform, the more causes and the more tokens will be circulating to record the transactions.

In regards to advertisement, although our partners will not be charged for publishing their promotions there will be other companies who can not offer discounts, but would like to advertise or participate in a cause. They will have to purchase advertising time/space with WinTo tokens. Think of companies like Coca Cola, they can't offer discounts but spend large amount of their revenue on marketing.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

Correct me if I’m wrong, but most people investing in Initial Coin Offerings especially in utility tokens are speculators, not people who want to lock their funds for 12 months or even longer. Don’t you think you should attract the speculators which are the majority?

Hi, you're certainly not wrong. Most of the money invested in ICOs came from speculators, people who wanted to make significant profits in short period of time. However, such profits are no longer achievable in few months for various reasons and participants on the market are aware of it.

Now ICO contributors are acting more like traditional investors. They want to bet on teams and projects that are sustainable and will be profitable and are willing to hold for longer periods.

Surely there are still some people who believe they can buy Lambos if they spread $10K in several ICOs and wait just few months until tokens are listed on exchanges, but it's only a matter of time until these guys realize the above.

duyetbng

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

The business model and impact you could have on society are both very interesting. I understand how the referral program applies to regular users and influencers and that it is needed to boost the organic growth of the platform. What I don’t understand is how merchants that are you partners will tale advantage of the referral program or help you spread the word. Please explain.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

The business model and impact you could have on society are both very interesting. I understand how the referral program applies to regular users and influencers and that it is needed to boost the organic growth of the platform. What I don’t understand is how merchants that are you partners will tale advantage of the referral program or help you spread the word. Please explain.

Businesses of any size can invite their existing clientele and receive cashback from all their purchases within the network. Let's say you own italian restaurant, sign up with us and start offering 10% discount to members of World Winners Network, so far so good. But what if you put flyers on the tables inviting your customers to create free account, start using discounts at your restaurant and many other places and receive additional cashback + money for donations? Next time these guys go for dinner across the street where the steak house is also our partner and you get portion of the their bill...same happens when they go to the gas station, grocery store or the gym to use discounts.

I believe the above answers both your questions and if not please ask anything you would like to know.

Brasell3

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

This is one of the most informative ICO discussions I have seen on here. Most threads are full of nonsense questions and the team members are not even bothered answering them. You serve as an example and all the info about your project available here will be very valuable for those who will find out about Winto later on.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:24:16 PM

The project and the team look real and the ICO structure is well formulated. I admit it is tempting to get tokens at 1 cent but if there is not even a prototype of your app it is way too risky.

Sure it is  Smiley and that's why the bravest wil reap the best rewards.

Once we complete Pre Sale 3 and have a fully functional app it's an easy call, but the token will cost $0.16  Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: