Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:38:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
ZUordanyers

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:33:38 PM

You want to get involved in 3 of the top markets that are growing each and every year: Charity, Retail Sales and Social Media are going to bloom no matter what happens to the world’s economy. Glad to see you have though about some contribution to the society and not only how to make money….Very impressive!
Winto (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

This is one of the most informative ICO discussions I have seen on here. Most threads are full of nonsense questions and the team members are not even bothered answering them. You serve as an example and all the info about your project available here will be very valuable for those who will find out about Winto later on.

Writing the history...Thank you very much for the kind words

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 07:40:29 AM

You want to get involved in 3 of the top markets that are growing each and every year: Charity, Retail Sales and Social Media are going to bloom no matter what happens to the world’s economy. Glad to see you have though about some contribution to the society and not only how to make money….Very impressive!

Thank you for the knowledgable comment, believe it or not the model was designed to help the society on a first place. Of course, there is money to be made and there is nothing wrong with that, right?

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

The concept is great, and I think I understand most of it. Can you tell me how you will fight the spammers posting fake causes?

Hi, we appreciate the endorsement.

First we are going to charge a small fee in WinTo tokens equal to few US dollars, then we will have our team checking everything related to the given cause and if we find the cause isn't legit this will result in negative trust for the user who created it.

To avoid spammers using multiple accounts only people who have completed the full registration process will be able to create causes. Few attempts to create a cause that isn't legit will result in account being banned.

As for the fee paid for creating a cause we only keep 10% and the rest will be distributed between members interacting with the cause. This includes volunteers, members who inform us about something wrong with the cause execution, users related to the cause filming testimonial videos after the cause is completed etc.

davidmia

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

You claim that after presale 3 your platform will go live, and the token will be utilized. Is this stage serving the purpose of a soft cap? I don’t see any soft cap displayed on your website.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

You claim that after presale 3 your platform will go live, and the token will be utilized. Is this stage serving the purpose of a soft cap? I don’t see any soft cap displayed on your website.

Hi, in terms of minimum funds needed to launch a fully functional product the answer is Yes.

On the other hand, we don't call it a soft cap because funds raised during the stages will be spent immediately for development and other expenses related to the project. The use of funds will be publicly displayed after each stage, but this makes refunds not possible.

Nuitusys

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

For such project where you will try to improve the way we interact as a society the strategy you’re applying definitely seems right. Very low minimum contribution allowing everyone to participate in your token sale, no manipulations through paid ICO ratings, bounties etc. so far so good. But things will be probably moving very slow, don’t you have any special offers for people who want to invest more than few hundred bucks?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

For such project where you will try to improve the way we interact as a society the strategy you’re applying definitely seems right. Very low minimum contribution allowing everyone to participate in your token sale, no manipulations through paid ICO ratings, bounties etc. so far so good. But things will be probably moving very slow, don’t you have any special offers for people who want to invest more than few hundred bucks?

Thank you very much for highlighting our positive sides, we really appreciate it. To your question I would say Yes, we do have some special packages for bigger investors, but these needs to be discussed in person.

tiwstin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

When there are no ending dates of your ico stages things will move really slow, you should set end dates or tell us why you have not.
sabbir5

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:10:02 PM

The charity part will probably work but only for small local causes like the examples you are giving with the playground. How is someone going to collect $50,000 for a live saving surgery for example? I don’t think this will be possible with cashback from shopping. Maybe I’m missing something.
Intihar4

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:02:16 PM

I read an article written by one of your team members on Medium. I don’t remember the title, but it was explaining in detail all the problems with ICOs in the past and how things need to change and had a link to your website only at the end. Very valuable content with a small pitch. Nice work.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

When there are no ending dates of your ico stages things will move really slow, you should set end dates or tell us why you have not.

You're totally right. Having deadlines for each stage will make people rush to buy cheaper tokens before the price goes up next stage. It's just doesn't work in our case because we have set targets for how much we need to raise in each stage and displayed what we need the funds for.

If we only raise 50% of the amount set for a given stage we won't be able to pay the software company, cover our operational expences or apply efficient marketing strategy. In other words we will have to stop working.

Speculators will see this as disadvantage because they're not attracted to long term invetsments, but there are mullions of people out there who want to contribute to something meaningful and don't mind supporting it for 1, 2 or 5 years before they can "Cash Out"

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

The charity part will probably work but only for small local causes like the examples you are giving with the playground. How is someone going to collect $50,000 for a live saving surgery for example? I don’t think this will be possible with cashback from shopping. Maybe I’m missing something.

Colecting $50K won't be as easy for sure, but this is when the celebrities and influencers come in play. When you have joined after someone famous you can message them and ask to share your cause with his followers...Then the power of community will do the work and our main goal is to remind people that when they act together impossible is nothing.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

I read an article written by one of your team members on Medium. I don’t remember the title, but it was explaining in detail all the problems with ICOs in the past and how things need to change and had a link to your website only at the end. Very valuable content with a small pitch. Nice work.

Thank you. The article was written by Danny Rusev. Here is the link in case you like to refer someone: https://medium.com/cryptorevolution/can-this-new-approach-win-blockchain-contributors-trust-back-3e26181d8260

Jonyeas

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:47:28 PM

Considering the US and few other markets are currently under tough regulations for ico and your hard cap is very big do you plan to reach those markets and if yes, when and how?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:53:05 PM

Considering the US and few other markets are currently under tough regulations for ico and your hard cap is very big do you plan to reach those markets and if yes, when and how?

Absolutely, the U.S. market is crucial for the success of both our ICO and the project. We are planing to focus on there during the Crowd sales as this is when World Winners Network will be live and the WinTo will be a functional utility token...currently SEC consider any token that isn't functional used as security.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

Hello everyone,

We have been invited to participate in the Community Battle of the ICOs held by Intial Coin List. There are a total of 8 projects including WinTo and we will have to answer questions asked by both the site admins and the community.

The winner will be determined by the community votes, so we will really appreciate if anybody who likes our team and project register and vote for us.

Here is the link: https://www.initialcoinlist.com/community-battle-of-the-icos-round-4/

Thank you very much in advance.

Tokuyised

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

I sincerely admire your project and approach towards the potential investors. You probably know that I just want to say you should be very careful there are many scammers or people who offer marketing services and will only harm your good strategy.
tiwstin

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

In your weekly update YouTube videos you mentioned some articles about your project. I clicked the links but both are on German websites. Why nothing in English?
nightyj

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

I loved the World Winners project the moment it was introduced to me. I met the ceo and some of the team members and discussed ideas about the project. Team is real, they work hard to move the project, their advisors are carefully selected and they do a great job. When ico started I was one of the first to invest in it. I fully support the World Winners project and the ico campaign. I wish all of the project to be moved with such a passion and all of the ico`s to be so transparent, well structured and dedicated to both the project and the investors. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: