Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
Winto (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

Multiple benefits, discounts, charity money, celebrities etc. all sounds great on paper….what do you think will make people join your network so this model can actually work?

Getting people to sign up and being active is the biggest challenge indeed.

First and foremost we rely on the influencers to approach their followers with the right message, then for some people having discounts at multiple locations without searching for the right loyalty card every time will make sense and the key point is that people will be emotionally attached.

Once they see few causes being funded and executed people will realize the power of community and the fact that all they have to do is save money while shopping and use the additional cashback to do good.

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:51:43 AM

Many says ico is dead, only security tokens will be on the market, regulators will go hard on blockchain projects. What I see in winto is one real utility token with use cases and huge potential and when it comes to regulations nobody puts their foot on actual utility tokens.

We appreciate the positive comment and share your opinion about utility tokens. That's why we are planing to approach the US market after Pre Sale 3 with fully functional product and utilized token.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

Charity is great for those who already has the basic needs and want to move forward.

Do you think all investors/small business owner should be involved in charity as well?

The World Winners Network model is designed in a way that everyone who plays a role in the ecosystem will be involved in charity. That's what set us apart from all aid organizations, social networks or loyalty programs.

Let me know if you like to get more details.

duyetbng

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

I appreciate your claim there won’t be any money spend on paid reviews and ratings, but if you want to convince people to invest in your project you need some serious marketing for this huge project.
gordav

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:08:58 PM

Very good proposal 40x 50x…do you guarantee your token will be worth 50 cent when you finish ico?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

I appreciate your claim there won’t be any money spend on paid reviews and ratings, but if you want to convince people to invest in your project you need some serious marketing for this huge project.

Hello,

If you look at the use of funds on our website you will notice that we are planing to spend large amount of the money raised on marketing for the ICO during the pre-sale stages and for the World Winners Network during the crowd sales. Of course, we will work with trusted marketing agencies.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:40:55 AM

Very good proposal 40x 50x…do you guarantee your token will be worth 50 cent when you finish ico?

If you're asking about exchange price the only thing we can guarantee is that we won't lost the token before its usage leads to demand and price appreciation.

As for the $0.50, this is the initial price we will set for the token in the WinTo pool and then will keep it 10% above exchange rate at all times.

Nuitusys

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:42:09 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 09:58:09 PM by Nuitusys

You know when people/websites are rating icos they always ask what the problems are you are solving. In your project I see transparent charity, which is great, the world needs it, but I saw few more icos doing the same. Do you have anything else that makes you different?
Jonyeas

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:08:06 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 09:59:17 PM by Jonyeas

ICOs are risky investment opportunities we all know that. Yet, some teams are trying to reduce the risk one way or another. I see no soft cap in winto, so there is no options for refund if project fails?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:33:04 PM

You know when people/websites are rating icos they always ask what the problems are you are solving. In your project I see transparent charity, which is great, the world needs it, but I saw few more icos doing the same. Do you have anything else that makes you different?

Actually the transparent charity is just one of the reasons our token exist. But the uniqeness of World Winners Network is that we take advanatge of the problems of today's society and empower people to find solutions for any challenges they have.

What I'm trying to say is that we are not the new Facebook, Amazon or Unicef...we are taking the best out of these and enable people to drive positive change.

Spaceshuttle987

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

Very inspiring project with potential and everything, but why put this 1 cent to 50 cent on top of your website. Sounds very phishy, no?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

Hi tim, I see it looks like you will make a quiz about ICO and handing out gifts of free tokens when market conditions are currently declining, this is a form of positive support, I support this project. Anyone may participate in the quiz?

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:17:02 PM

ICOs are risky investment opportunities we all know that. Yet, some teams are trying to reduce the risk one way or another. I see no soft cap in winto, so there is no options for refund if project fails?

That's correct, there is no softcap and therefore there will be no refunds. Not becuase we don't want to, but because of the way our token sale is structured.

Refunds when softcap is not reached are only possible when the team don't use the money until they complete the ICO. In WinTo all funds raised are needed for the expenses displayed on our website and will be used on purpose after each stage.

We simply can't give back money that are already spent, but first we will show how we have used the funds and then move forward with the nxt stage.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:45:25 PM

Hi tim, I see it looks like you will make a quiz about ICO and handing out gifts of free tokens when market conditions are currently declining, this is a form of positive support, I support this project. Anyone may participate in the quiz?

Hi there,

Thanks for recognizing the positive vibe in this activity.

Yeah anyone can participate. Of course, if we suspect any abuse we will void the results of the participants involved.

May I ask how did you find out about the quiz?

Thanks

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

Very inspiring project with potential and everything, but why put this 1 cent to 50 cent on top of your website. Sounds very phishy, no?

The "1 to 50 Is It Still possible? Yes, because we build the product before the hype" Represents the token sale stages, where the token value is increased with each achievement. For example after PreSale 2 we show the Beta version of our app and the token value goes from 4 cents to 8 cents.

If we give bonuses to early investors like most ICOs it's the same in terms of cost for the investor. However, we increase the price when we show working product and how we spent the funds raised in the particular stage.

In our case it's trust, accountability and development increasing the token price.

I know it may sound a bit phishy, but when a person looks at the info they should understand

Vienure

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

In the video on your website says that selling advertising space will boost a lot the token circulation. In your presentation it says that merchants will not pay for advertisement. Who is going to buy then?

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
SUiests

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

I saw your advertisement on facebook, then checked the website and joined the telegram group. Obviously not much going on there since this is just the beginning, but what impressed me is that I was welcomed by one of the devs and you even have special investor chat only. This isn’t something I saw before in ico.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

In the video on your website says that selling advertising space will boost a lot the token circulation. In your presentation it says that merchants will not pay for advertisement. Who is going to buy then?

Your observations are 100% correct. World Winners Network trading partners will not pay for advertisement, all we require from them is to offer exclusive discounts to our members.

However, there are many big companies like Coca Cola for example which spend significant amount of their revenue on advertisement, but at the same time they are unable to offer discounts. Once our network grows to a certain extend these type of companies will be interested in advertising on our platform and be involved in various charitable events. They will be required to pay for the ad space with WinTo tokens.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

I saw your advertisement on facebook, then checked the website and joined the telegram group. Obviously not much going on there since this is just the beginning, but what impressed me is that I was welcomed by one of the devs and you even have special investor chat only. This isn’t something I saw before in ico.

Thank you for endorsing our efforts. Besides the special investor chat, there will be also weekly live streams with info from the kitchen available for contributors only as well as more information available to everyone registered in the dashboard.

futterlod

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:18:34 PM

In one of the previous comments I saw member asking you about a quiz where you give from your tokens to people who answer questions. How do I sign up for this, I don’t see anymore info on here?

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: