Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
Winto (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:25:49 PM

In one of the previous comments I saw member asking you about a quiz where you give from your tokens to people who answer questions. How do I sign up for this, I don’t see anymore info on here?

Hi, just go to our website register/log in and you will see the Quiz tab at the top of the dahboard.

Good luck!  Wink

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
ZUordanyers

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:06:05 PM

You show what the money raised in the stages are needed and will be spent on, which is great for team that wants to be accountable. Will you show detailed report on the use of funds after each stage is completed?
Vitruss

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

When I start thinking about your model I can tell there is a huge potential for it. You mainly talk about the charity and the money for donations generated from discounted shopping, but basically you can cut the middle man in many other transactions if you know what I mean.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:09:54 PM

You show what the money raised in the stages are needed and will be spent on, which is great for team that wants to be accountable. Will you show detailed report on the use of funds after each stage is completed?

Absolutely, although we won't be able to show recepts and invoices for every single expense we want to be trusted and the key is being accountable.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

When I start thinking about your model I can tell there is a huge potential for it. You mainly talk about the charity and the money for donations generated from discounted shopping, but basically you can cut the middle man in many other transactions if you know what I mean.

Absolutely, that's the beauty of the blockchain. You can rate merchants, products, services, get people to vote etc. with no manipulations. We have plenty of ideas for the future, but are not displaying it for the moment because people will get confused.

cristindec

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

The token paired with the USD is a good idea during the uncertainty in the crypto market and this winto pool will definitely help the liquidity. What I don’t understand is why members of the network will buy tokens from the pool and not from exchanges?
Elizabeth J. Alderson

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:55:29 PM

Money for charity coming from shopping is a nice idea, also I like the transparency part, just don’t understand how the causes are going to happen. Can you give examples?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

The token paired with the USD is a good idea during the uncertainty in the crypto market and this winto pool will definitely help the liquidity. What I don’t understand is why members of the network will buy tokens from the pool and not from exchanges?

Simply because World Winners Network is a social project focusing on charity designed to operate worldwide and as such is intended to have millions of users. I believe you'll agree that very small percentage of the users will be crypto savvy or have wallets and accounts on exchanges.

Besides a better liquidity for the token holders the WinTo pool's purpose will be to offer easy access to tokens for the members of the network.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

Money for charity coming from shopping is a nice idea, also I like the transparency part, just don’t understand how the causes are going to happen. Can you give examples?

Hi,

Basically every member of the World Winners Network will be able to create a cause. Then other members will be able to donate their charity money generated from shopping or their own funds. There will be filters helping people to see the causes raised by their friends, causes in the area or global initiatives like researches for example. All causes and hot topics will be displayed in the specially designed channel/flow of the app. Causes or hot topics of the users a given member follows will be also seen in their personal feed,

Ghusun Alex Hessa

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

I see all over the cryptocurrency news that SEC declares ICOs are over. From what I understand they want every company planning to raise funds in tokens to register with them and the ones who already have active or completed ICOs to refund the investors. Are you planning to take any actions?
Andriopuk

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

At first this whole thing with the celebrities and businesses helping the people in need seemed a but sketchy to me, now after reading the whitepaper and watched some video on your YouTube channel I can tell you’re real people with genuine intentions. Just wanted to share my opinion, that’s all.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

I see all over the cryptocurrency news that SEC declares ICOs are over. From what I understand they want every company planning to raise funds in tokens to register with them and the ones who already have active or completed ICOs to refund the investors. Are you planning to take any actions?

That's the problem with most medias covering the crypto market. Their click baiting headlines spread FUD. ICOs are not going anywhere, SEC just wanted to make clear that no one is above the law. As for our project this doesn't concerns us at the moment as we are going to target the US market after pre sale 3 with working platform and functional utility token.

Huiruis

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

Sooo, you’re trying to convince me people will stop using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever to join your network so they can do charity? Come on guys, really?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:32:28 PM

At first this whole thing with the celebrities and businesses helping the people in need seemed a but sketchy to me, now after reading the whitepaper and watched some video on your YouTube channel I can tell you’re real people with genuine intentions. Just wanted to share my opinion, that’s all.

Appreciate it very much and hope to see you around in the investor's chat soon Wink

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

Sooo, you’re trying to convince me people will stop using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever to join your network so they can do charity? Come on guys, really?

Not at all, we have no intentions to compete with social networks, shopping apps or charity organizations. As for the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram people go there and spend hours every day to do what these platforms are built for. World Winners Network doesn't aim to have people logged in all day long, but rather spend 20-30 min browse through the ongoing promotions, hot topics and causes and do something that makes a difference.

vantamin

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

The concept is really valuable, and I agree that the world needs a platform or network like the one you’re planning to build. Not sure how long it will take until our society realizes the potential impact and hope you won’t quit.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

The concept is really valuable, and I agree that the world needs a platform or network like the one you’re planning to build. Not sure how long it will take until our society realizes the potential impact and hope you won’t quit.

Failure isn't an option. The CEO has dedicated a lot of time and efforts on this project way before the ICO. As for the society once people see few causes being funded and executed transparently they will realize how powerful a community can be.

Alex1326

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:15:26 PM

OK, let me see if I get that straight. Your business model is shopping with discounts where users will use fiat currencies and then you have a separate token economy where the WinTo token will be used?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

OK, let me see if I get that straight. Your business model is shopping with discounts where users will use fiat currencies and then you have a separate token economy where the WinTo token will be used?

Yes, that's correct. Until crypto currencies sees mass adoption the shopping we will be done the traditional way - with fiat. We will enable members to receive their cashback in WinTo tokens from the beginning and aim to implement crypto for the shopping part ASAP.

All the services and activities happening in the ecosystem will be accessed/paid with WinTo tokens from day 1.

Barak Uis

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:50:08 PM

Utilizing the blockchain for transparent charity is great. It’s not hard to understand that this is done by recording donations transactions on the blockchain. So far so good, how will the members be sure that non-governmental organizations handling the causes are reliable and not manipulating the system?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: