Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:55:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
Popeyes032

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:08:57 PM

All medias and crypto experts are saying that very soon utility tokens will die, and people will only invest in security tokens. Forgive me for the pessimism, but $127 Million collected from selling utility doesn’t sound reasonable.
stiferlorren

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:12:14 PM

Are you planning any marketing during the private sale? It seems that things are going very slow and I’m trying to decide if buying for 1 cent is a god idea or I should wait until you pass that stage and buy winto tokens for 2 cents.
federicocrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:28:10 PM

The project looks promising. It seems to me that the world has been waiting for something like this for a long time and your product will be in demand.
Winto (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:54:16 PM

Utilizing the blockchain for transparent charity is great. It’s not hard to understand that this is done by recording donations transactions on the blockchain. So far so good, how will the members be sure that non-governmental organizations handling the causes are reliable and not manipulating the system?

The nonporfits will be rated by the members involved in any cause, those ratings will also be recorded on the blockchain and after several successful causes the reliable NGOs will stand out.

Furthermore, NGOs will also be required to publish financial reports on the use of funds so this data can be checked against the information recorded on the blockchain.

World Winners Network will have a dedicated team monitoring the NGOs and our members will be rewarded for reporting any discrapancies or possible manipulations related to each cause.

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:56:23 AM

All medias and crypto experts are saying that very soon utility tokens will die, and people will only invest in security tokens. Forgive me for the pessimism, but $127 Million collected from selling utility doesn’t sound reasonable.

Many Utility tokens will die indeed, but those with real use case circulating in growing ecosystem are here to stay. Security tokens are part of centralized businesses offering dividends, while every decentralized community, platform, network needs utility tokens.

When it comes to the large hard cap, World Winners Network is a huge global project that enters two of the biggest markets - retail shopping and charity, so with the built platform and proper marketing the money needed for the global expansion will be raised.

Even if we don't get to the $100 Milion target for the last stage, the platform will be functional as well as the WinTo token, so contributors have nothing to worry about once we pass Pre Sale stage 3.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:03:04 AM

Are you planning any marketing during the private sale? It seems that things are going very slow and I’m trying to decide if buying for 1 cent is a god idea or I should wait until you pass that stage and buy winto tokens for 2 cents.

The initial plan was not to do much marketing, but to position ourselves online for free, collect feedback, offer tokens to people we know and use the funds for marketing for the next stage.

Things are going slow indeed, but there are many circumstances we can't control and considering the current market situation we are doing well. We are about to sign the contract with the software company which will build our app very soon and things will pick up.

As for whether you should buy at $0.01 or $0.02 I'm afraid I can't advice you. Just keep in mind that the 1 cent difference is actually 100%  Wink

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:27:29 PM

The project looks promising. It seems to me that the world has been waiting for something like this for a long time and your product will be in demand.

Hi there and Thanks for the endorsement. If there is anything else you would like to know about our project feel free to reply here.

Wuiraussw

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

I studied the whitepaper, very nice and well detailed document. At the end I noticed you have two companies both registered in Bulgaria. It’s not this is a red light or something, but I’m curious why 2?
Alfredbolk

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

No timeframe on the ICO stages??? It may take ages until you go on exchange. I don’t think investing in such scheme is smart.

❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ FREELANEX ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱
▬▬▬❰BLOCKCHAIN MEETS FREELANCERS' NEEDS❱▬▬▬▬
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

At first this whole thing with the celebrities and businesses helping the people in need seemed a but sketchy to me, now after reading the whitepaper and watched some video on your YouTube channel I can tell you’re real people with genuine intentions. Just wanted to share my opinion, that’s all.

Whether the intentions are genuine or not can only be proven over time and keep in mind, as soon as money comes into play intentions are also subject to change.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

I studied the whitepaper, very nice and well detailed document. At the end I noticed you have two companies both registered in Bulgaria. It’s not this is a red light or something, but I’m curious why 2?

Hi, the reason being is our Celebrity and Trading partners don't feel comfortable to be associated with ICOs. That's why we have separate companies for the token sale and the platform afterwords. Most probably after the Private Sale we will move the ICO company to Malta, Estonia or Switzerland in order to continue our work without any issues with the law.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

The World Winners Network model is designed in a way that everyone who plays a role in the ecosystem will be involved on charity. That's what set their apart from all aid organizations, social networks or loyalty programs.

Glad to see people are understanding the concept to such extend. Do you think such model will work in the country where you live and if yes, would you join?

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

No timeframe on the ICO stages??? It may take ages until you go on exchange. I don’t think investing in such scheme is smart.

Hi, I understand where you're coming from. When it comes to ICOs many people still see them as quick in and out plays. However, we believe the market has evolved and so as the investors. People a willing to hold longer if they recognize the value and the potential in a given project.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:26:48 PM

At first this whole thing with the celebrities and businesses helping the people in need seemed a but sketchy to me, now after reading the whitepaper and watched some video on your YouTube channel I can tell you’re real people with genuine intentions. Just wanted to share my opinion, that’s all.

Whether the intentions are genuine or not can only be proven over time and keep in mind, as soon as money comes into play intentions are also subject to change.

Proving to be accountable and transparent is the only way to build trust after what happend to most ICOs during the last 12 months. Many had "Great Ideas & Visions" but eventually got involved in sketchy trading schemes.

Key point is that World Winners Network wasn't created as "ICO Product" but started way before that. Another thing we have promise is that we will use large part of the funds raised in each stage to develop immediately and will only move forward after the results are shown to the community.

I totally agree with you that only time will show and if you have any suggestions how we can prove ourselves even more reliable I would ove to hear it.

Thanks

Commadante2

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

Do people need to wait until World Winners Network launches in their countries or anyone can join as soon as you start even if there is no shopping points available?

───────    ️MyCryptoParadise (https://mycryptoparadise.com//)─────
️MyCryptoParadise[/i
joirgetinmim

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:21:21 PM

Let’s say I am a member of your platform and have generated some money for donations. I can choose only from the causes that are active in the network, correct? What if I don’t like any of those, what happens to my charity money?
sabbir5

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:59:20 PM

In your last weekly update on YouTube I heard you’re very close to signing a contract with a software company for your app to be built. When do you expect to be ready with the MVP version?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 09:28:37 PM

Do people need to wait until World Winners Network launches in their countries or anyone can join as soon as you start even if there is no shopping points available?

We are planning to have registration available from any part of the World as soon as possible. Online shops that we will partner with should be available for orders from every country they operate. The main challenge is to have the international layer and once we have the platform ready to launch in Bulgaria, we will be focusing on that.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

Let’s say I am a member of your platform and have generated some money for donations. I can choose only from the causes that are active in the network, correct? What if I don’t like any of those, what happens to my charity money?

Yes, charity money generated from discounted shopping can only be donated to the active causes in the network. If a cause is not chosen within certain period of time (30-60 days) the funds will be send to the cause with highest rating. Anyway, once we fund and execute few causes to prove the concept I believe there will be plenty to choose from.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

In your last weekly update on YouTube I heard you’re very close to signing a contract with a software company for your app to be built. When do you expect to be ready with the MVP version?

Hi again,

We pretty much have the verbal agreement with the CEO of the company who is also a Business Angel. It will take some time until the contract is prepared and signed by both sides as this is a long term project and there are a lot of details that must be included in the paper work. As for the MVP or Alpha version as seen in our RoadMap we are aiming for Q1 of 2019.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: