Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:14:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥EQWITY🔥- We are moving from project to company.  (Read 4014 times)
khudro

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:07:57 PM

This platform is mainly working for making a bridge between the investors and the Founders for the purpose of a safe and sound platform in order to trade in a large scale.
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:11:36 PM

This platform is mainly working for making a bridge between the investors and the Founders for the purpose of a safe and sound platform in order to trade in a large scale.
Yeah, That's why EQWITY has made up a large project because the ecosystem encourages the system to be developed with the self and smart regulation. I think this type of invention will make a good impact on this market.
asensio22

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

EQWITY will come to this market with two phases, At first, they are going to introduce a new ICO standard and the 2nd phase will bring a community voice which will make sure every right of an investor.

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:38:48 AM

all project objectives and concepts are very interesting and it seems that promotion must be improved because we all know that now it is difficult to find support so with a lot of promotion and giving confidence to investors I believe this project will be able to reach its target.
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:52:05 AM

all project objectives and concepts are very interesting and it seems that promotion must be improved because we all know that now it is difficult to find support so with a lot of promotion and giving confidence to investors I believe this project will be able to reach its target.
all the teams in this project will always try to give the best for this project so that more interested investors and sales can achieve targeted results, this project will definitely be able to compete with other projects and success will be achieved.
Gotenks

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

It's nice to see the EOS platform developing and for now there are many emerging ICOs using the EOS platform here, also for the big bounty reward of 1.8 million USD and in Managers by experienced iwantapony and hopefully this will be the next project like LocalCoinSwap which has been handled by iwantapony
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:02:16 PM

It's nice to see the EOS platform developing and for now there are many emerging ICOs using the EOS platform here, also for the big bounty reward of 1.8 million USD and in Managers by experienced iwantapony and hopefully this will be the next project like LocalCoinSwap which has been handled by iwantapony
That's a great point you have found, I also recall that memory regarding that project and that bounty was a huge and massive, I believe it will be a good one also.
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:05:28 PM

For the promotional purpose they have already run a successful bounty program in this Bitcointalk platform, hopefully, it will bring a good outcome.
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

In this era, digital marketing is playing the most vital role in the promotional purpose, so in this sector, we must use the advantage of social network because it has a large population, that's why bounty campaign has a great value.
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:29:03 PM

Do you know then the token value will depend on the project sustainability? And there is no concrete structure then what will happen in the next?
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:33:10 PM

Like me, Many people are getting involved in this project because of having a good professional way they have made which is consist of project auditing facilities, project submission approach and listing approach.
suryanirwana16

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

Within only 3 days this Eqwity has raised 1,105,965$ already, I am it's a huge achievement for any ICO project to raise that type of money during a short time period.
Wow Good announcement ...!!!
I think that Eqwity will become one of the successful project this year because This platform has a very bright idea.
I see pre-sale will be start in 2 hour again.i hope hardcap has will be achieved in pre-sale
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:26:52 AM

Within only 3 days this Eqwity has raised 1,105,965$ already, I am it's a huge achievement for any ICO project to raise that type of money during a short time period.
This is a very successful project, with the shortest amount of time being able to earn millions of dollars besides that also this project offers a very new initiative
Eqwity (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

Our Pre-sale is open, here is why you should join us:

https://medium.com/eqwity/5-reasons-not-to-miss-our-token-sale-3a6d078c8197

septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:59:12 PM

i see condition market is not doing good and times like these really make me pessimistic but I keep looking for quality projects and focus on long term achievements and i hope this project succes

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
annazaitun87

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:02:45 AM

Has the softcap from pre-sale been fulfilled. What if the SoftCap is not achieved in the pre sale whether there are special provisions that will be implemented.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:34:14 PM

now this project raised $1,209,215 and i think this is a good amount of money collected in this red market,,
look like the soft cap will collected easily in this project  Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:15:38 PM

Has the softcap from pre-sale been fulfilled. What if the SoftCap is not achieved in the pre sale whether there are special provisions that will be implemented.

As I remember softcap is set to the amount of equality of $6mln which is a big number as for the bear market and the continuous fall of the BTC price.
One of the EQWITY representatives has already said in this thread that if softcap will not be reached they will continue the work on the platform as the company will be already settled with the appropriate changes in their roadmap. All sold tokens will be sent to the investors as well as equities will be airdropped!
iwantapony_alt
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:03:02 PM

📣 📢 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Daniel VIEIRA, CEO of #Eqwity has decided to reschedule the Public Sale on 30th January 2019 in order to launch it in best conditions!

annazaitun87

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

📣 📢 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Daniel VIEIRA, CEO of #Eqwity has decided to reschedule the Public Sale on 30th January 2019 in order to launch it in best conditions!

I think the very right decision by CEO Eqwity Daniel VIEIRA backs the ICO time because the price of alrcoin has dropped, hopefully in January the price of altcoins will get its place back so that Eqwity can continue selling its tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: