Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:12:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥EQWITY🔥- We are moving from project to company.  (Read 4010 times)
suryanirwana16

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

Don't late join in the public sale eqwity. 58 days to go the end of eqwity public sale round.
Participate now and claim your bonus
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

there is still plenty of time to be able to get more investors to join this project and I am sure if this project is promoted to the maximum and attractive in the future the target can be achieved.
Eqwity (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

Thank you for your support. We are working hard to spread the word.
Check out and share our video explainer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JlSp6MCSO0
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:06:09 AM

there is still plenty of time to be able to get more investors to join this project and I am sure if this project is promoted to the maximum and attractive in the future the target can be achieved.
I agree with you, hoping that all the teams involved here will always work together with enthusiasm and compactness so that what is expected is achieved with satisfactory results, we will always look forward to the development of this project.
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:19:48 AM

Check out and share our video explainer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JlSp6MCSO0
hopefully more participants will help you to promote this project so that in the future there will be more investor support for this project and your target can be achieved.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:23:03 PM

the team in this project must be vigorous in promoting this project so that many know about this project so that investors are also confident in this project because with the active participation of the team in promoting this project, investors are more confident because they believe the team is managing the project well later to be successful.
Mysbanickma

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

the team in this project must be vigorous in promoting this project so that many know about this project so that investors are also confident in this project because with the active participation of the team in promoting this project, investors are more confident because they believe the team is managing the project well later to be successful.
Regarding that, I am sure that the team currently has a plan to promote the project, so the most important thing is to wait patiently for what the team will do and hopefully the project can succeed
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:52:27 AM

Regarding that, I am sure that the team currently has a plan to promote the project, so the most important thing is to wait patiently for what the team will do and hopefully the project can succeed
surely all are looking forward to the good results of the team for this project, but now a lot of projects are emerging and the team in this project must continue to be enthusiastic and make more strategies so that this project has its own charm so that what can be achieved satisfactorily . hope that everything will run smoothly and successfully.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:59:41 AM

seen from the team that manages this project, it is very convincing because they have good experience with the projects they have developed and I believe in the future there will be more support for this project to be successful.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

I see more and more days that are supporting this project for success. Hopefully the team will work well so that the results do not disappoint and are sales already taking place here? Always looking forward to the good news for this project.

rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:03:44 AM

it seems like the ICO has taken place here what are the results that have been obtained here? does it achieve the targeted results?

Guilhem Eqwity

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:33:12 PM

it seems like the ICO has taken place here what are the results that have been obtained here? does it achieve the targeted results?

The public sale will begin on January, 30th.
We have already raised $1.2 M with the private sale
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:29:40 PM

Nice video: clear and exhaustive. I really like your project to restore trust in the ico's world that has been ruined by incompetents and scammers. The verification of the founders is a obligation, in line with the philosophy of the crypto world.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:22:57 PM

The public sale will begin on January, 30th.
We have already raised $1.2 M with the private sale
Eqwity private sale has raised quite a lot of money (in a down market situation) and I think the Eqwity team chose the right time to start ICO, because at the end of January there will be a lot of big things going on and HF for ETH and BTC already implemented (if not delayed again)
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:15:02 PM

I like this project and I'm helping it with my signature. However, seriousness is also required in the management of the bounty campaign:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5053989.msg49315205#msg49315205
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:21:54 AM

EQWITY has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for EQWITY and submit your forecast! To learn more: bit.ly/2CAqL7q
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:10:36 PM

ICO are in the starting place. Are we ready?
Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:36:14 PM

Today is the first day of ICO at the project . I believe that the project is interesting to investors and they will support it . I wish the team a successful ICO .
suryanirwana16

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:59:52 PM

wow i see in your website the sold token reached 129 M and i think This EQWITY is going to create a credible and new concept to bring out a solution in a good context
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:40:51 PM

wow i see in your website the sold token reached 129 M and i think This EQWITY is going to create a credible and new concept to bring out a solution in a good context

I don`t think this information is actual yet as it hasn't been changed since the pre-ico sale stage! The number of sold tokens of 129 736 200,00 is the same IMO.
Would be great to know the current rate of the sale as to the end of the token sale we have still more than 40 days.

And one more thing that interested me was this list of supporters of EQUITY that appears after the list of advisors in the new WP 2.0
If this is the list of investors, then only the names of Huobi MENA and Gemini X could make this STO will close earlier than was planned)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: