Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:32:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin soon anniversary-10 years.  (Read 1693 times)
UsherClara

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:57:19 AM

It is not too short a time since it is time for us to witness its change through each stage, and it gradually confirms its position in the financial world
antisocial77

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:06:02 AM

31 10 2008
31 10 2009  0
31 10 2010  $0.19
31 10 2011  $3
31 10 2012  $11
31 10 2013  $201
31 10 2014  $340
31 10 2015  $310
31 10 2016  $702
31 10 2017  $6388
31 10 2018  $6.335

happy birthday..its only 10 years old, still a teenager:) remember that.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:36:54 AM

31 10 2008
31 10 2009  0
31 10 2010  $0.19
31 10 2011  $3
31 10 2012  $11
31 10 2013  $201
31 10 2014  $340
31 10 2015  $310
31 10 2016  $702
31 10 2017  $6388
31 10 2018  $6.335

happy birthday..its only 10 years old, still a teenager:) remember that.

Looking back you can see how Bitcoin grew every year, except 2015 and 2018. According to statistics, 2019 should be a breakthrough

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

BTC "What is needed is an electronic payment system based on cryptographic proof instead of trust, allowing any two willing parties to transact directly with each other without the need for a trusted third party.": Satoshi's original Bitcoin whitepaper is 10 years old today! BTC

It already officially failed.
Where is the mention of a Segregated Witness (SegWit) in the original whitepaper.

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

at the moment, until the infrastructure around cryptocurrency is created, it seems difficult, but in the future it seems to me it will become easier
In just 10 years, bitcoin has become a very popular and very expensive digital currency, certainly has advantages over others. The advantage lies in blockchain technology where transactions are peer to peer, making it more efficient, faster, and safer. If there is a controversy about bitcoin, it lies in the ownership of anonymous bitcoin, so it connotes something negative like money laundering.
Leoeco

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

Wow, 10 years is amazing.I hope the blockchain as well as Bitcoin is used positively.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:58:24 PM

Bitcoin was still able to develop to a serious scale in this short period of time. And that's just the beginning, I think. He has a very strong technology that can completely change our usual financial structure.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

And this is only the beginning of its development, because this currency is simply amazing, and it can achieve much more than it is now. Therefore, we must continue to support it in every way so that it can realize its enormous potential.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:23:13 PM

About bitcoin already knows the whole world and its technology is quite ready to start a global implementation as a currency. It will not be an easy way, but if bitcoin can do it, our world will change significantly. It will become much more convenient and safer in terms of financial payments.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ridoy44332211

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:23:42 PM

Quote from: Wikipedia link=topic=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin#Creation
The domain name "bitcoin.org" was registered on 18 August 2008.15 In November 2008, a link to a paper authored by Satoshi Nakamoto titled Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System[5] was posted to a cryptography mailing list. Nakamoto implemented the bitcoin software as open source code and released it in January 2009

I see now that bitcoin will going to be 10 years of its existence on January 2019. I should hope that there will be good things to happen in the celebration for bitcoin in reaching its first decade of existence.

I wish satoshi will showed up and shower more blessings to all the members especially in this forum.
sierraolson

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

I definitely think things are looking up for bitcoin. It will take some time as we get used to switching over to the new currency but things will work out as they always do. It is crazy that it has been 10 years now; wow!
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:09:56 AM

Bitcoin already make huge system in investment instrument. My expectation in bitcoin is regulate by government and we can use it as payment in merchant. I am believe big step of bitcoin will continue and i am believe bitcoin will useful for our economic system

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:59:24 AM

It's a little bit unreal to hear that bitcoin will celebrate its 10th anniversary soon. I guess that's because of many of us found out about crypto just couple years ago, when the price started to raise really fast temp.
Ten years is pretty long period for the technology and as we know bitcoin will not be modernized. I start to believe that 20000 $ was a pick which will never be reached ever again and cryptos are going to their end.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

That will be the biggest anniversary in cryptoworld. I hope in this big anniversary, bitcoin will come back its high time and soon recover.
I agree I hope also that in the 10th year of the crypto world, bitcoin will make the good price even if it is not like the last ATH's but it is better to see green in the market by their 10th year anniversary.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

it seems the price has no effect at all and when this bitcoin birthday like yesterday can't provide benefits and not too much media coverage, it seems like bitcoin enthusiasts have reduced.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

Given the growth of the bitcoin exchange rate over the years, those who bought the crypt on the cheap, have found a fabulous wealth.But as the popularity of crypto assets grows, there are more opportunities to buy real assets for digital money.Some people are even willing to accept cryptocurrency as payment for an asset class that is historically considered the most reliable investment — real estate.Several British entrepreneurs have allocated 50 luxury apartments for sale just for bitcoins this February, and surprisingly, they were all sold — one of the investors bought as many as 10 apartments!Bitcoin is also used by some to buy a large number of tickets from major events to good old-fashioned air travel.An American jewelry store, has started to accept payments in Bitcoin.Their offers go further than conventional jewelry, as customers can buy gold bars and diamonds.Many argue that it is actually difficult to use cryptocurrencies for everyday payments, such as shopping in stores or other household expenses.Expects, that the cryptocurrency market will grow exponentially in the near future.What do You think?Will it affect our daily lives in the near future
Bitcoin is already working for 10 years isnt it nice to see that no matter what words you say it doesnt affect bitcoin. Even those challenges that bitcoin has already overcome. Its not that difficult to use cryptocurrencies as long as you studied some of them. Of course it will affect our lives in a good way it will help to make our life much better than now.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

We crossed the 10th anniversary and the way Bitcoin has grown in these years is incredible. People need to understand that there was nothing like this in the financial sector in the past. Hopefully, we will see the next bull run soon.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:01:23 PM

Think that of course affect,this already is happening,with these changes positive.I hope for further progress.I believe that bitcoin is the optimal currency for large purchases,but in the future it will be possible to carry out small transactions with its use.This is a great start for a new big way.I liked the move of British investors.If I had the chance,I would have done the same.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

Bitcoin shows excellent results in a ten-year period of time.But this is only the beginning.The British are great, I support their actions.Other countries should do the same.And we must support this growth in supply and demand.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:55:13 PM

I think that btc anniversary means much for all crypto fans because it is the sign of the fact that it is a popular coin with the great potential. To my mind, it is better to use btc now for the long-term investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: