Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin soon anniversary-10 years.  (Read 1693 times)
Febriana98

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:53:26 PM

Bitcoin has been through 10 years, I feel this is still a very early time for Bitcoin for all people in the world can use it because currently technological developments are still not evenly distributed, there are still many cities in some countries that have not even been able to get electricity. The next 10 years is a time that I think is right for the world to be able to use Bitcoin  Grin
tarangogu

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:57:38 PM

Bitcoin has gone a long way in the last 10 years and it will take more int he future. Bitcoin has really changed the many of lives and still changing. When it used as currency, not as an investment tool then nobody can stop it
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:18:40 PM

that's really true bro. but if in my opinion. even though it is approaching the 10th birthday of Bitcoin why is there still no sign for Bitcoin. while proving that bitcoin can rise again from a very tense market situation

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:57:40 AM

Given the growth of the bitcoin exchange rate over the years, those who bought the crypt on the cheap, have found a fabulous wealth.But as the popularity of crypto assets grows, there are more opportunities to buy real assets for digital money.Some people are even willing to accept cryptocurrency as payment for an asset class that is historically considered the most reliable investment — real estate.Several British entrepreneurs have allocated 50 luxury apartments for sale just for bitcoins this February, and surprisingly, they were all sold — one of the investors bought as many as 10 apartments!Bitcoin is also used by some to buy a large number of tickets from major events to good old-fashioned air travel.An American jewelry store, has started to accept payments in Bitcoin.Their offers go further than conventional jewelry, as customers can buy gold bars and diamonds.Many argue that it is actually difficult to use cryptocurrencies for everyday payments, such as shopping in stores or other household expenses.Expects, that the cryptocurrency market will grow exponentially in the near future.What do You think?Will it affect our daily lives in the near future

Bitcoin in 10 years reach amazing achievement considering its at early stage. I think not even one company can achieve like bitcoin achieve because bitcoin market cap reach above $100billions.
I am believe in near future, we will see historical bitcoin moment when we see bitcoin traded in wall street or others stock market.
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:14:31 AM

I don't know what will happen to bitcoin which is 10 years old and I hope that bitcoin can improve the financial chain and there will be no more turmoil  Cry

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

I don't know what will happen to bitcoin which is 10 years old and I hope that bitcoin can improve the financial chain and there will be no more turmoil  Cry
It's something to celebrate as Bitcoin has reached so far for decade. Its achievements are proof that no matter how hard situations are, despite arising controversies, from its ups and downs it still can manage to survive. I'm very hopeful that after this anniversary more will realize its worth and its demand will continue to grow.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:19:12 AM

31 10 2008
31 10 2009  0
31 10 2010  $0.19
31 10 2011  $3
31 10 2012  $11
31 10 2013  $201
31 10 2014  $340
31 10 2015  $310
31 10 2016  $702
31 10 2017  $6388
31 10 2018  $6.335

happy birthday..its only 10 years old, still a teenager:) remember that.

Looking back you can see how Bitcoin grew every year, except 2015 and 2018. According to statistics, 2019 should be a breakthrough
Happy Birthday! Remembering the price of Bitcoin each year is very nice. Only we should do the rest in supporting the community and continue to grow. Bitcoin started the real revolution by "Disrupting Money"
Solutions to many problems in our community are coming soon.

SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:35:27 AM

it's true and that bitcoin is now 10 years old, and I strongly believe that those who buy at low prices are now super rich, and the use of bitcoin is currently growing.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

10 years is a long journey for bitcoin, many obstacles to bitcoin have been running for almost 10 years but bitcoin has proven to the world that bitcoin is able to overcome the negative impact, now is the time for the whole world to accept the existence of bitcoin
10 long years bitcoin is still there continuing gives us oppurtunity. Bitcoin in 10 years proves to the world that he is stronger to faced lot's of trials it always rise and shine. That's why we see many countries now accepted bitcoin cause they see the potential of this cryptocurrency .
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:01:22 AM

Bitcoin shows excellent results in a ten-year period of time.But this is only the beginning.The British are great, I support their actions.Other countries should do the same.And we must support this growth in supply and demand.

10 years is still a very short period. Although Bitcoin has proved to all of us that it is the greatest cryptocurrency, it will show to us much more in the future. I am ready to hold BTC for many years.

10 year isnt a short period dude but the development of bitcoin isnt really impresive in my own opinion as it still lacks of key features like for example it cannot be used without electricity or internet and it has also slower and sometimes cost expensive whenever you make a transacrion with it .  

So overall i wouldnt really convinced when you say that bitcoin is the greatest crypto of all time  but i know that they can improved it , i guess we shall have to wait for another long years for it to occur .
willwin66

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:05:58 AM

It is cool. but it will be impossible to use bitcoin in ordinary household transactions.
iMark

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:24:28 AM

Bitcoin has been through 10 years, I feel this is still a very early time for Bitcoin for all people in the world can use it because currently technological developments are still not evenly distributed, there are still many cities in some countries that have not even been able to get electricity. The next 10 years is a time that I think is right for the world to be able to use Bitcoin  Grin
This is not yet 10th year dude, next year will be the 10th anniversary. this year the price is really in a bad condition, I hope there is an improvement in prices or at least recover next year, so that it can be a wonderful gift for users of bitcoin for 1 decade bitcoin
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:17:24 PM

It is difficult to say whether it is a lot or a little - 10 years for the development of such technology. I think that bitcoin has already achieved a good success: almost the whole world knows about it and now many people are doing everything to use bitcoin in everyday life. I hope that this will be implemented very soon and we will be able to fully use bitcoin, as it is convenient for us.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

I think bitcoin is a very strong technology, otherwise it would not have been able to develop for such a long time and become known worldwide as the first digital cryptocurrency. I hope that the whole world will understand the advantages of its implementation and use and it will become a real alternative to ordinary money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

Certainly yes. You yourself wrote that now there are things that we can buy for bitcoins (and for other crypto currencies). Of course, over time, we will be able to more and more things and services to pay for crypto currencies. Personally, I think this is inevitable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

The use of BTC as a means of payment is very much desired by all
It has already been accepted as a means of payment in some countries and fields
But we need a substantial increase
Helps spread and adopt
On the other hand, the volatility of prices at large rates is a hindrance.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

Think that of course affect,this already is happening,with these changes positive.I hope for further progress.I believe that bitcoin is the optimal currency for large purchases,but in the future it will be possible to carry out small transactions with its use.This is a great start for a new big way.I liked the move of British investors.If I had the chance,I would have done the same.

And it seems to me that bitcoin is not very suitable for large purchases, especially when the market is so sick. Today, the price is one, and tomorrow it can become twice as high or less due to the strong volatility of bitcoin. Now it is best to make small purchases, as it is not very sad if the price will grow strongly.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1215

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:20:37 PM

10 long years bitcoin is still there continuing gives us oppurtunity. Bitcoin in 10 years proves to the world that he is stronger to faced lot's of trials it always rise and shine. That's why we see many countries now accepted bitcoin cause they see the potential of this cryptocurrency .
It's really a pity that this feeling and sentiment aren't mutual across users of bitcoin. Some might feel that Bitcoin hasn't met up with expectations, especially with this uncontrollable constant dip. I feel that way too.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:16:10 AM

In my opinion, this milestone for bitcoin despite of challenges on the market value. Looking forward for many years to look up too.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:25:57 AM

Given the growth of the bitcoin exchange rate over the years, those who bought the crypt on the cheap, have found a fabulous wealth.But as the popularity of crypto assets grows, there are more opportunities to buy real assets for digital money.Some people are even willing to accept cryptocurrency as payment for an asset class that is historically considered the most reliable investment — real estate.Several British entrepreneurs have allocated 50 luxury apartments for sale just for bitcoins this February, and surprisingly, they were all sold — one of the investors bought as many as 10 apartments!Bitcoin is also used by some to buy a large number of tickets from major events to good old-fashioned air travel.An American jewelry store, has started to accept payments in Bitcoin.Their offers go further than conventional jewelry, as customers can buy gold bars and diamonds.Many argue that it is actually difficult to use cryptocurrencies for everyday payments, such as shopping in stores or other household expenses.Expects, that the cryptocurrency market will grow exponentially in the near future.What do You think?Will it affect our daily lives in the near future
Of course it will affect oir daily lives in the future. For example government create a regulations which limit the maximum number of money that we can bring on the plane, when merchant around the world accept bitcoin then this will give us freedom to spend our money everywhere and this also give positive impact to the country that we visited. Almost 10 years bitcoin was give us many benefits in term of transactions and profit.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██