Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💳 KleynBank 💳  (Read 30388 times)
1ceStorm

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

I heard that the token sale process will start in a couple of weeks,already have the exact timing of the ICO?
skellenfan

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:14:59 PM

I think the team’s demands are too high. Nobody will give them such sums. I'm not even sure that they can collect the minimum amount to run. If they do not collect the deadline, will the deadlines be moved or will all the funds be returned to investors?
Everything related to the subject of cryptocurrencies can be unpredictable. It seems to me that there will be no problems with the softcap .

It depends on many factors. If all goes well, then it is quite possible to assemble softcap. Here, much depends not only on the project and the team, but also on the situation on the crypto market and the general mood of the community.
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

I heard that the token sale process will start in a couple of weeks,already have the exact timing of the ICO?

The sales start is scheduled for November 15, I hope that the plans will not be violated.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

The sales start is scheduled for November 15, I hope that the plans will not be violated.

For the very first investors will be a 40% discount, do not you think that this discount is too big?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
NeZoX

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

For the very first investors will be a 40% discount, do not you think that this discount is too big?

This discount will be active for the first seven days of sales, later the discount will be much lower, you have nothing to worry about.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

This discount will be active for the first seven days of sales, later the discount will be much lower, you have nothing to worry about.

Most likely, all large investors will buy tokens during the first week of trading, because it is extremely profitable. Am I right?
NedStrex

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:24:02 PM

I advise you to carefully study the project website, ICO will start in 17 days, I advise you to prepare for this process.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

I advise you to carefully study the project website, ICO will start in 17 days, I advise you to prepare for this process.

Already known the exact price of the token? Can I pay for the purchase of tokens in BTC?
Murchiella

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:05:00 AM

Already known the exact price of the token? Can I pay for the purchase of tokens in BTC?

All projects accept payment in BTC. BTC - coin number 1, so there can be no problems with payment. KleynBank as well as others accepts payment in BTC, therefore, everything is in order and you can invest in BTC.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

All projects accept payment in BTC. BTC - coin number 1, so there can be no problems with payment. KleynBank as well as others accepts payment in BTC, therefore, everything is in order and you can invest in BTC.
they should also accept ethereum because some of us find it easy to use eth, however the softcap is quite huge which to me means that it can be realized with huge promotion and awareness.
Namven

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

they should also accept ethereum because some of us find it easy to use eth, however the softcap is quite huge which to me means that it can be realized with huge promotion and awareness.

I agree with you that ETH is needed as a way to invest in any ICO project and in Klein Bank too. This is a very popular payment method. It is possible to include several other altcoins, but ETH and BTC are the most necessary.
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

It is very important that the process of token sales is economically sound, because it is impossible to sell tokens too cheaply.
AdamNelson

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:40:27 AM

It is very important that the process of token sales is economically sound, because it is impossible to sell tokens too cheaply.

Every investor is interested in profit, buy a token cheaper and sell it more expensive.
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

Every investor is interested in profit, buy a token cheaper and sell it more expensive.

You're right. Every investor is counting on profit. In the early stages of ICO, you can always buy coins cheaper than after ICO. But it is in a growing market. Now, due to the fall in prices for crypto,  price of coins is cheaper than on ICO. The market cann't constantly fall and I think that soon price of cryptocurrency will start to grow. Therefore, it is more profitable to invest in the early stages of ICO than after completion..
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

You're right. Every investor is counting on profit. In the early stages of ICO, you can always buy coins cheaper than after ICO. But it is in a growing market. Now, due to the fall in prices for crypto,  price of coins is cheaper than on ICO. The market cann't constantly fall and I think that soon price of cryptocurrency will start to grow. Therefore, it is more profitable to invest in the early stages of ICO than after completion..
I fully agree with you, if you decide to invest in a certain project, it is better to do it at the time of maximum discounts, no doubt.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

What cryptocurrency exchanges will KLB sell on in the future? any plans yet?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

Now almost every project has a referral program. Does your project have a referral program? What is it paid for and what reward do you give out?
Loxness

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

Now almost every project has a referral program. Does your project have a referral program? What is it paid for and what reward do you give out?

Personally, I have not met the mention of the referral program, why is it here?
BrieMiller

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:26:20 PM

Personally, I have not met the mention of the referral program, why is it here?

KleynBank is not an investment project, what kind of referral program can we talk about? why is she here?
NedStrex

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:08:06 PM

What cryptocurrency exchanges will KLB sell on in the future? any plans yet?

It is a pity that this information is not present on the website, it seems to me that the list of exchanges on which KLB will trade will appear closer to the beginning of ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: