Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💳 KleynBank 💳  (Read 30388 times)
Verdano

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:44:09 PM

what is your real product and why we should buy kleyn coin ? please answer this question in a simple and easy explanation for new blockchain investor
An interesting question, well, if we proceed from logic, then this project should make a revolution in the world of banking by linking it to cryptocurrency

Kleynbank doesn't necessarily make a revolution. It is enough to do all that is specified in roadmap. If that project brings to life all that is planned and will make a working product, then undoubtedly, team will succeed. As far as I know, developers are working on the project and are planning to show the finished product to investors. That they were able to make sure that the project has a finished product, and not empty promises.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

what is your real product and why we should buy kleyn coin ? please answer this question in a simple and easy explanation for new blockchain investor
An interesting question, well, if we proceed from logic, then this project should make a revolution in the world of banking by linking it to cryptocurrency

Kleynbank doesn't necessarily make a revolution. It is enough to do all that is specified in roadmap. If that project brings to life all that is planned and will make a working product, then undoubtedly, team will succeed. As far as I know, developers are working on the project and are planning to show the finished product to investors. That they were able to make sure that the project has a finished product, and not empty promises.
If he already has a finished product, then this is very good news for investors, they are loved when there is already a shell for the project, and not simple promises.
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

If he already has a finished product, then this is very good news for investors, they are loved when there is already a shell for the project, and not simple promises.
So in a few years we will see the project already fully implemented for civilization, where people will use credit cards and pay cryptocurrency Wink
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

Taking into account the potential of blockchain technology, Kleyn Bank uses distributed registry technology to simplify Digital Banking System. It helps manage expenses and track profits using transparent, safe and easily accessible tools. It has long been time to introduce the blockchain into the banking system.
it will soon come to conventional banks, just there people are afraid to adopt modern technologies, but as we see this project will perfectly compete with other banks
Murchiella

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:34:31 PM

hi. how will KleynBank grow up community on app?
Salichex

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

I wonder if there will be a mobile application for clients in the future and on what platforms will it work?
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

I wonder if there will be a mobile application for clients in the future and on what platforms will it work?

I think that over time the team will provide such an option and will create it for our use. In the end, mobile apps have now become quite popular and most people use it everyday.
Salichex

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

I think that over time the team will provide such an option and will create it for our use. In the end, mobile apps have now become quite popular and most people use it everyday.
I agree, because most of the people working in government work and using the most frequent mobile phone, it will be good if they make phone for both platforms
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:22:30 PM

I agree, because most of the people working in government work and using the most frequent mobile phone, it will be good if they make phone for both platforms
They should be done, in fact it is expensive, at first you can do without an application, there is no need for an urgent
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

They should be done, in fact it is expensive, at first you can do without an application, there is no need for an urgent
For a start, the mobile version of the site is actually enough, it is cheaper and everything is much simpler, it also does not require large expenses
Kleyn Bank

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:14:14 PM

What is the main goal of the Kleynbank project ? Why do we need Klein Coin?

We are sorry for such late reply that was caused by technical issues.

Our main goal is to use blockchain potential for digital banking sector and to make variery of financial operations as simple, safe and fast as possible using top technologies and tools! To know more about our advantages you can refer to pages 9-11 of our Whitepaper.
Hidellonie

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:26:51 PM

Our main goal is to use blockchain potential for digital banking sector and to make variery of financial operations as simple, safe and fast as possible using top technologies and tools! To know more about our advantages you can refer to pages 9-11 of our Whitepaper.
This is commendable, speed and safety first of all and the most important aspects for the banking business, because the safety of customers should come first. Cool
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:17:08 PM

This is commendable, speed and safety first of all and the most important aspects for the banking business, because the safety of customers should come first. Cool
Of course, you still need to verify users, in any case, if you make your deposit, the company should know from whom it comes in and request documents
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

Sometimes you just need to go into the white paper and read everything carefully, and then ask the team questions about the project  Cheesy
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 654
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:18:28 PM

Which banks and where?
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

I would like to understand what advantages Kleynbank customers will have? After all, we must not forget about competitors, you need to come up with something new.

Thank you for asking! I answered a similar question above. So we are going to provide easy in use digital wallet to manage your accounts and work with such things as trading, insurance and payments. Users will be able to use any type of currencies (fiat, crypto as well). Also our platform can be used for fund raising for startups. All this will be represented with Points of sales with finger print scanner. We aim to evolve modern cryptonomic system!
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

How is KleynBank a Blockchain solution? Working as dApp or own Blockchain?
Zoltax

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

Team KleinBank plans to distribute their coins, for example, airdrop?
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

I would like to understand what advantages Kleynbank customers will have? After all, we must not forget about competitors, you need to come up with something new.

Thank you for asking! I answered a similar question above. So we are going to provide easy in use digital wallet to manage your accounts and work with such things as trading, insurance and payments. Users will be able to use any type of currencies (fiat, crypto as well). Also our platform can be used for fund raising for startups. All this will be represented with Points of sales with finger print scanner. We aim to evolve modern cryptonomic system!
It is very good that you provide the opportunity to collect start-up amounts of money for different projects, it will be useful for young teams.
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:57:45 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 03:18:02 PM by Kleyn Bank

Team KleinBank plans to distribute their coins, for example, airdrop?

Yes, sure! Follow this link to see details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5064238
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: