Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💳 KleynBank 💳  (Read 30388 times)
Kleyn Bank

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:25:29 PM

Crypto - market comes to life. The price of bitcoin slightly increased. If it goes on like this, this is a good indicator. It is necessary to return the confidence in cryptocurrency. This will make it possible to attract and interest people in current ICOs. The fate of many projects depends on market sentiment. It is necessary that such projects as Kleynbank were able to realize their product and complete all the stages of roadmap. Without a successful ICO, it is almost impossible.
You are entirely right, I am sure that sooner or later the market will begin to grow again, the market decline can not last forever.

Where the link? Where is the connection with the market situation and the success of the process ICO?

Obviously investors can be affected by bad market situation that makes them want to collect money, not to invest in some projects. This is one of the way how it can affect on project's success.
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:07:53 PM

Crypto - market comes to life. The price of bitcoin slightly increased. If it goes on like this, this is a good indicator. It is necessary to return the confidence in cryptocurrency. This will make it possible to attract and interest people in current ICOs. The fate of many projects depends on market sentiment. It is necessary that such projects as Kleynbank were able to realize their product and complete all the stages of roadmap. Without a successful ICO, it is almost impossible.
You are entirely right, I am sure that sooner or later the market will begin to grow again, the market decline can not last forever.

Where the link? Where is the connection with the market situation and the success of the process ICO?

Obviously investors can be affected by bad market situation that makes them want to collect money, not to invest in some projects. This is one of the way how it can affect on project's success.
Of course you are right, in a falling market, investors behave extremely passively!
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:22:27 PM

Of course you are right, in a falling market, investors behave extremely passively!

Fortunatley this didn't affect our fundraising. It's $175321 collected already, for last few days the amount has doubled!
Algrinys

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:44:14 PM

Fortunatley this didn't affect our fundraising. It's $175321 collected already, for last few days the amount has doubled!
Really good results, but softcap is still far away. I wish you luck.
skellenfan

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

The exit of klb token to the exchanges increases its liquidity, so it is important that kleynbank team take care of this. Up to this point there is still time, but it is always better to prepare for the earlier. KlB token will not only trade on your platform, isn't it?
Tesatnan

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

Do you have any referral program or loyalty program, I have a couple of friends who may be interested in your project. What do I get if they buy your tokens?
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

The exit of klb token to the exchanges increases its liquidity, so it is important that kleynbank team take care of this. Up to this point there is still time, but it is always better to prepare for the earlier. KlB token will not only trade on your platform, isn't it?

We will list it on several exchanges for sure, alhtough I can't say right now on which ones it will be listed, we have a big plans for listings, it takes time. So follow updates.
Namven

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

It would be nice if in the future there will be an investment platform. It would fit perfectly into the concept of your project, since - this is Kleynbank. When storing KLB coins, the investor would be charged %. The advantage is that it stimulates not to sell coins, but to store.
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:54:00 AM

I would like to understand what advantages Kleynbank customers will have? After all, we must not forget about competitors, you need to come up with something new.

The same concern i have, i don't really see what new thing this project is bringing into the cryptospace. Several projects have attempted what they intend doing, some still struggling to find their feet.

An attempt to enter this market earlier in all projects ended in complete failure.
Some are still working, but they only caused losses to investors. The rest are closed. So it will be very difficult to reverse the tendency. But those projects who will succeed enter the top.
No need to laugh at the team but rather take a closer look at this project and follow the implementation of white paper. If they succeed, the project will give a profit.

That's true. Not many of projects are still working, however this motivates us too - it shows what we shouldn't do to succeed. Team makes its best, follow us and you will be welcome in the modern secure and improved financial platform.
dima234

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

It would be nice if in the future there will be an investment platform. It would fit perfectly into the concept of your project, since - this is Kleynbank. When storing KLB coins, the investor would be charged %. The advantage is that it stimulates not to sell coins, but to store.
Dividend accrual is a good idea, but it may not fit into the economic model of the project.
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:19:31 AM

In my opinion, there are more and more bank projects on the market today due to the development of the crypto market. The Kleynbank project seems attractive to us.
projects that are dedicated to the banking sector very much, it speaks of the high profitability of these projects.

If we take into account the current General situation in the crypto-currency market, it is very difficult to become a leader.

We made a decision to become in leader in chosen niche. This is a quite hard goal, however that's no the reasone to stop trying and working hard. CUrrent market situation says us there is a competition, but also a lot of chances too!
Lelibvep

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:46:17 AM

In my opinion, there are more and more bank projects on the market today due to the development of the crypto market. The Kleynbank project seems attractive to us.
projects that are dedicated to the banking sector very much, it speaks of the high profitability of these projects.

If we take into account the current General situation in the crypto-currency market, it is very difficult to become a leader.

We made a decision to become in leader in chosen niche. This is a quite hard goal, however that's no the reasone to stop trying and working hard. CUrrent market situation says us there is a competition, but also a lot of chances too!
Do you have a plan to fight competitors in addition to technical innovations?
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:24:54 PM

Do you have a plan to fight competitors in addition to technical innovations?

This is not a fighting, sir. Of course we have to follow our competitors' updates and explore new technologies to stay informed what is happening in the market worldwide. However as we said we don't want to fight or something like that, we aim to provide qualitative services and make life easier, there always be competition.
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

Will it be possible to mine a KLB coin using mining?  Will mining be supported by your project?
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

Do you have any major partners? Will there be cooperation with other banks?
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

Do you have any major partners? Will there be cooperation with other banks?

Typically, the Bank projects created by people with big money have a lot of partners and co-founders, I don't think KleynBank  exception.
Zoltax

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

When is the listing planned? To other exchanges. Of course, I'm not talking about the listing on your exchange, which you are developing. Didn't see this info in your roadmap.
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

When is the listing planned? To other exchanges. Of course, I'm not talking about the listing on your exchange, which you are developing. Didn't see this info in your roadmap.

This is a matter of time, in our vision it will take few months. More precise information will be publsihed after some agreements will be signed.
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

Is it possible to store klb tokens in a myetherwallet?
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:22:55 PM

Is it possible to store klb tokens in a myetherwallet?
KLB coin is in the format ERC 20, which means that the purse myetherwallet will be the best choice for their storage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: