Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins of bad projects ?  (Read 2664 times)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:13:31 AM

for the moment you can say that. but not 100% was a mistake from the bounty, or indeed they intentionally committed fraud. I think this is more the effect of the crypto market that fell so that it affected the ico and decreased investor confidence and impacted the small amount of funds obtained for ico.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sammiu0612

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

At the moment, no one airdrops can bring more money, except some project is listed on exchange. For now bounty is very difficult to earn money because fail project and scam.

WE ARE LIKER
Blockchain platform that combines Education & Technology
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

in fact, this is the statistics, so far it is, for the possible fraudulent actions of some scam projects all possibilities are open, besides this it becomes much more difficult for just and decent working projects, but at the same time the market is also quite wide. And after entering the stock exchange, many tend to sell instead of holding coins ... Many also drop out at the time of collection, because they did not raise money, and the tokens sent out cost nothing. Only time will tell if the necessary projects have been chosen, I leave hope to those who do not give up and continue to work in spite of any difficulties ...
Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:13:07 AM

The quality of airdrops now has reduced drastically compared to the previous years. Now airdrop form filling becomes so tedious and at the end of the day, you get little or nothing from it. There are many scam projects also but I would still say there are genuine projects too but not as much as the bad projects out there. Most airdrops pay very very little these days which amounts to nothing most times.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

Indeed, there are many that are included in  shitcoin category for airdrop especially those that use the erc (ethereum) platform, but not all are still there which I think are good for example like hydro airdrop
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

Airdrop from the new project is definitely the worthless token, Sometimes good projects are also regular airdrop to the community, like XLM now they are airdrop 125 million $ for all users
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:06:11 PM

Despite all projects you mentioned above there was Aergo airdrop and it is top as well.
But I am agree with main idea of your post, most of projects have 0 value.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

nor are there some good airdrops, but it's hard to find because more shitcoin is in airdops. My advice is that we better not expect too much airdrop, it's better to focus on doing something more profitable like trading or bounty campaign

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

At this point in time it is necessary to recognize that airdrop is no longer relevant.But there was a time about a year ago, and with airdrop could earn a decent car)as for me personally Bitcoin red and Blue were the most profitable airdrop in my history.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

Not all airdrops are shitcoins, deeponion was airdropped and there is a solid development team pushing it forward, new exchanges and features coming out all the time. Most airdrops though are just a waste of time, choose carefully.
I also think that there is a lot of scam among all Airdrops and you need to carefully select a project, if this is a promising project or some fairly well-known project, then you can participate and get some tokens of this project, which over time can be sold more expensive. But mostly profits from Airdrop are very low and I rarely participate in them.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

I do not agree with the fact that 99% are really bad projects, because there are really cool great projects, but of course there are few of them, because most of the projects are outright shit, but this is definitely not 99%
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:07:58 AM

Yes, you are right among the airdrop a lot of useless coins, which in most cases do not give anything!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

Yes shitcoins now dominate, but don't put all coins together, if make a deeply research can find pearlcoins.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

maybe more precisely is shitcoin of poor projects, because they don't have enough funds to promote their projects so they only rely on social media influencers
if you say that 99% airdrop is shitcoin I disagree, because there are many of them who have survived even now their token already listing in large exchanges
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:21:23 AM

From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

Airdrops doesn't really provide the benefits. airdrops just a good term in order to attract people to raise the likes, shares, member of their online groups. Joining a bounty campaign is much more beneficial, and joining airdrops takes too long to get your token and sometimes it is not that useful.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:54:50 AM

maybe more precisely is shitcoin of poor projects, because they don't have enough funds to promote their projects so they only rely on social media influencers
if you say that 99% airdrop is shitcoin I disagree, because there are many of them who have survived even now their token already listing in large exchanges

99% is exaggerated, although I don't agree that 99% of the airdrops are bad projects, I believe that at least 90% of the projects are very bad, even worse than shitcoins, that is the scam project.
Scam ico+shitcoins are the biggest problem encountered by current bounty participants, and this problem is everywhere, almost filled with all the bounty threads.
It seems that the forum needs some cleaners.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

I think i will agree because i observe all airdrop that were airdropped last year are dead now they are nowhere to be found the reason is clear, they don't server any reasonable purpose no contribution to space in a positive way, those airdrop are figurehead.
VickyRobin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

Because they are air-drop. we can not require more. Most of ICO recently are scam, we must accept that the airdrop go with it will be a shitcoin. Anyway, it is your choice, you should do some more research before investing in it.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

I think it's true, some Airdrop is a bad coin or an uncertain project, unless the team really wants to build the project, Airdrop will be successful, like Netkoin and Superedge. Don't expect too much from Airdrop, it's just lucky, I also have lots of airdrop tokens which still have no value.

R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:44:49 AM

You are right. Most airdrop projects are fake. They don't offer any rewards for hunters. They just want to use hunters to help them promote fraud projects!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: