Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin best for holding  (Read 2116 times)
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:15:24 AM

what you said mentioned above that all good coins only,it will give more profit in future so you keep hold it these all,now you can't sell because you will get less profit so you want more profit you should wait long time and hold.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

I made a lot of profits from Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Neo, Nxt, and others. Which coin do you think will good for hold in a few months from now?
My wish is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, EOS, KuCoin Shares is best for holding for a long term period.
Bitcoin and Ethereum. That coins have the best to hold in long period of time. I wanted also to have 3 bitcoins in my wallet and 10 ethereum also but I think it will not come true. I gathered some data at other altcoins and I will buy them soon as I got large amount in my bounty campaigns.
well, that is a good thing, and a considerable amount to make a profit. well, bitcoin and ETH are always used as coins for investment purposes. however, for now, there is some news about the hard fork for BCH, so some people change direction and try to hold BCH.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

Coin which is very suitable for holding for a very long period of time is Bitcoin, EOS and Ethereum. I am very sure that the coin can provide a lot of benefits and is very suitable for a very long period of time.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

I hold coins which are 75-90% down from their ATH. The projects should be potential, then only I will start accumulating. So far, I have a good stash of INS, NPXS, Aelf and Bix.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

With the current bearish market situation right now, I think bitcoin is still be the best for holding right now, because eventhough it is in downfall price but still dominating the whole crypto market in terms of valuable price. And we cannot deny it as we can see that still bitcoin has a great demand in all cryptocurrency market.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

I think the best coin to hold in the future is BTC, ETH, XRP, XLM, VET. The current price is too lower than last year and we can invest now, we will make a profit at the end of month.
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

I made a lot of profits from Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Neo, Nxt, and others. Which coin do you think will good for hold in a few months from now?
My wish is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, EOS, KuCoin Shares is best for holding for a long term period.
I think it's Bitcoin. No money can be as good as Bitcoin. This is the market with the highest concentration of Bitcoin investors and all pumping or dumping activities are taking place in Bitcoin. So taking Bitcoin will give you security and you will not be afraid of dying.

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

Eth remains good and bitcoin. You don't need to be too busy doing research. invest in both because the current project progress has a huge impact on prices and also the conditions of eth and bitcoin
NRista94
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

We are all kinda waiting for the bull-run to start and to get some massive profits, but where to invest, thats a question you have to find an answer on your own, people mostly say invest here cause they invested there, but when you do your own homework, you wont have any doubts in where to invest Smiley
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

Very good coin is a coin that has criteria such as very high demand and has a very useful project and has a very good development so that it can be received on several platforms because it will make the price of the coin very expensive.
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

With the current market is decreasing, investing in any coin will be profitable because the price of many coins is too cheap. And i'm holding TRX and waiting for the price increase at the end of year.

shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:29:47 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum. That coins have the best to hold in long period of time. I wanted also to have 3 bitcoins in my wallet and 10 ethereum also but I think it will not come true. I gathered some data at other altcoins and I will buy them soon as I got large amount in my bounty campaigns.

There are several cryptocurrencies that will grow more than Ethereum and Bitcoin in the future. I am speaking about Cardano and Zilliqa, TRON and Stellar. Besides, I trust cheap but reliable KuCoin and Gladius.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:55:17 AM

After the long-bearish trend, the price of most cryptocurrencies has been down, so you have got plenty of options, but if you want to be even safer then you can hold more established coins such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, Monero and Cardano.

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

It seems like a coin that is very suitable to hold is bitcoin, bitcoin cash and several other coins that have a very limited total supply of coins, making the price of the coin very expensive in the future.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:38:52 AM

I am not so enthusiasm with other coins than bitcoin and ethereum. So, the best coins for long term holding are bitcoin and ethereum. Holding and following the development of many coins will require a lot of times and efforts, which is hard for me to do so.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:06:10 AM

You just have written all those which are best to hold.  I also have earned a lot from bitcoin, ethereum and Neo.  I just want sgare about some good coin to hold. We can hold XRP,AION,Dash,ETC. Hope those coin will give a healthy profit in near future.
I think the best coin is any coin that is capable of giving back the return an investor quest for. Come what may, an investors will not invest in a coin with low or no return in future.

Besides when you do the research about the good coins in the market, you will pint out some coins with mice market and enticing profits. I believe Bitcoin, ETH and Litecoin can make you enjoy the business as the best coins. In addition, I see huge potential in the traditional business as well.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:44:48 PM

With the current market is decreasing, investing in any coin will be profitable because the price of many coins is too cheap. And i'm holding TRX and waiting for the price increase at the end of year.
very good coin to invest(TRX). Well, you can split your capital to the top 10 coins and just wait. for sure this will bring the results very soon.

Leva777

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

I think the best coin for holding is Etgerium, It is the most stable investment at nowadays, because it has the team, the tecnology and the idea. My prediction about the price is 400$ minimum before New year
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

First you know the all coin list and price list. Then check the coin price every day. Then you know the best coin. But time is important of this process. So time to choose and time to invest. So check the market coin price list. If price is down that time invest and hold the coin long time. It any time to increase the price. So follow the market price day by day.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

First you know the all coin list and price list. Then check the coin price every day. Then you know the best coin. But time is important of this process. So time to choose and time to invest. So check the market coin price list. If price is down that time invest and hold the coin long time. It any time to increase the price. So follow the market price day by day.
yeah, you're right. always checking the market will be a good thing to choose a good coin to hold. but, for me, bitcoin, eth, and bch will be good coins if you hold them for a long time.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████