Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Inno A9 Zmaster login issue, falling  (Read 624 times)
1mck (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:59:00 PM

Hello, pelase can anybody help me?

Ideally with ssh knowledge.. Official support comes to me that he does not know what I'm talking about..

1. I have a public IP address assigned to my miners (they are in external "warehouse" of IT company), so that I can remotely manage them but after a while the logon stops functioning.. Maybe few days working well.. Even did not help HW reset, shutdown, power on, etc.. The login page is loaded but after clicking on login nothing is happening but miners obviously minning when I check them on the pool page, BUT - point 2

2. when mining on nicehash my miners always at 20:00 - 23:30 all fall, then try to start.. what it is Huh? of course I can not change the pool when I can not log in, cant update firmware (i have A9 b29+_20180911_095547, new is A9 b29+_20181009_094439) .. z9 mini works without any problems how to login (also remotely) also mining..

Can anybody help me with ssh? I need restart them, update firmware and understand what's going on :-(...
imine2

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:13:44 PM

Ideally with ssh knowledge.. Official support comes to me that he does not know what I'm talking about..

1. I have a public IP address assigned to my miners (they are in external "warehouse" of IT company), so that I can remotely manage them but after a while the logon stops functioning.. Maybe few days working well.. Even did not help HW reset, shutdown, power on, etc.. The login page is loaded but after clicking on login nothing is happening but miners obviously minning when I check them on the pool page, BUT - point 2

2. when mining on nicehash my miners always at 20:00 - 23:30 all fall, then try to start.. what it is Huh? of course I can not change the pool when I can not log in, cant update firmware (i have A9 b29+_20180911_095547, new is A9 b29+_20181009_094439) .. z9 mini works without any problems how to login (also remotely) also mining..

Can anybody help me with ssh? I need restart them, update firmware and understand what's going on :-(...

well, complex situation!

do each Asic miner have its own PUBLIC ip-address ? ? ?
Because if so then anyone can log in to your A9 as root via SSH.

SSH into A9:
user: root
password: blacksheepwall

in
/var/www/webif/api/Controller/MinerController.php

you will find among other code snippets find this:
/*
     * Reset to factory reset deleting all the content of /config and then reboot the miner
     */
    public function factoryResetAction() {
        global $config;
        header('Content-Type: application/json');
        // shell_exec('sleep 4; rm -rf '.$config["configDirectory"].'/*;/bin/systemctl reboot >/dev/null 2>/dev/null &');
        shell_exec('sleep 4;cd '.$config["configDirectory"].';ls | grep -v "author.au" | grep -v "cg.conf" | xargs rm -rf;/bin/systemctl reboot >/dev/null 2>/dev/null &');
        echo json_encode(array("success"=>true));
    }

Perhaps someone else here will translate this into something you can run from SSH to make a factory reset:

Don't mine on nicehash if you get that timeout !!!

Can you not login as guest ?
user: guest
password: guest

Then perhaps its possible to run code snippet by opening up "page inspection" or something in web browser?

Just an idea !

Good luck!

1mck (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

well, complex situation!

SSH into A9:

in

/*
     * Reset to factory reset deleting all the content of /config and then reboot the miner
     */
        global $config;
        // shell_exec('sleep 4; rm -rf '.$config["configDirectory"].'/*;/bin/systemctl reboot >/dev/null 2>/dev/null &');
        shell_exec('sleep 4;cd '.$config["configDirectory"].';ls | grep -v "author.au" | grep -v "cg.conf" | xargs rm -rf;/bin/systemctl reboot >/dev/null 2>/dev/null &');
    }

Perhaps someone else here will translate this into something you can run from SSH to make a factory reset:

Then perhaps its possible to run code snippet by opening up "page inspection" or something in web browser?

Just an idea !

Good luck!

Thank you for reply.

Yes, each miner have own ip. Anyone can log in with ssh, if know ip, but what he get? Everytime I can control if they work for me, etc.. It's not server with personal informations, etc.. But you have right.. When will miners stable, I remake it.

Thanks for login and psw, I will try it.

I can't do anything now (can't change pool - can't login to miners).

Guest same like admin - freez after click login without any error message..

Can you try it for me? I don't understand ssh too much. But I think, that pass was incorrect, but maybe I do something wrong.. IP is public, so we don't need TeamViewer for now.

Please PM me, thanks.
imine2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:53:52 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 03:04:41 PM by imine2

well, complex situation!

SSH into A9:

in

/*
     */
        global $config;
    }

Just an idea !

Good luck!

Thank you for reply.

Yes, each miner have own ip. Anyone can log in with ssh, if know ip, but what he get? Everytime I can control if they work for me, etc.. It's not server with personal informations, etc.. But you have right.. When will miners stable, I remake it.

Thanks for login and psw, I will try it.

I can't do anything now (can't change pool - can't login to miners).

Guest same like admin - freez after click login without any error message..

Can you try it for me? I don't understand ssh too much. But I think, that pass was incorrect, but maybe I do something wrong.. IP is public, so we don't need TeamViewer for now.

Please PM me, thanks.

I'm not right guy for tinkering with linux.

For SSH you have Putty.exe.
https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/

You can also use WinSCP.exe for login in and browsing.
https://winscp.net/eng/download.php

Do you have one A9 and that one is problematic or do you have more then one and only a single on is problematic or all of them with same problem ?

Can't you even login with SSH ?

Can you login with WinSCP ?

If you can login with SSH then try this command for restart (restarts cgminer by restarting A9 from within SSH session):
systemctl restart cgminer
Press "Enter"-button

I think if you give command:
systemctl reboot
Press "Enter"-button
(I think you will get A9 to do full reboot as if you where starting the A9 from power off.)

If you can SSH in (if you can login with winscp then you browse and dubbelclick on the file):
cd /config
Press "Enter"-button
cat web-users.json   (will show what is in file witout edit capability)
Press "Enter"-button

(to check that you HAVE and ONLY HAVE user: admin with a hashvalue and user: guest with hashvalue so that nobody added another user or removed any of the 2 standard users for web-interface login.)

If you can't login with SSH then I don't know how anyone can help ?!?

If you wan't someone to help from distance with logiging in I'm not the right one to tinker with linux system.
I'm sorry but I know my limits.

If you manage to SSH into A9 then you can change pool like this:

cd /config
Press "Enter"-button
vim cgminer.conf  ('vim' = editor)  (You should google keyboard commands for vim-editor)
Press "Enter"-button
i    ('i' = insert mode) (NOW u can change in that file) (BE CAREFUL)

(when done do this)
Press "Esc"-button
:wq!
Press "Enter"-button
(You will get warning that read only or something.)
Press "Enter"-button anyway

(verify that your change has taken effect)
cat cgminer.conf
Press "Enter"-button

When you check the file it should be something like this:
{
    "pools": [
        {
            "url": "stratum+tcp://50.225.198.65:3336",
            "user": "imine2",
            "pass": "n=a9zmaster111"
        },
        {
            "url": "stratum+tcp://eu1-zcash.flypool.org:3333",
            "user": "t1d35jvkzKcWybpCqojZmgDZkcFC7iBwe8w.111",
            "pass": ""
        },
        {
            "url": "stratum+tcp://45.79.223.173:17023",
            "user": "imine2.a9zmaster111",
            "pass": "x"
        }
    ],
    "api-listen": true,
    "api-port": "4028",
    "api-allow": "R:0/0,W:127.0.0.1",
    "A1Fanspd": "30",
    "A1Fanmode": "0",
    "T1adjust": "3",
    "T1performance": true
}

And for changes to take effect:
systemctl restart cgminer  (restart A9 from within SSH session)
Press "Enter"-button

First ip is prohashing.com and last is MPH and 111 is for home network IP 10.0.1.111.

I usually ping regulary to see if there are more then one IP to find out which one has lowest latency and then use IP-address direct so I have as low latency as possible.

Here are some guys who probably can help with securing IP, I hope.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4432819.msg43367860#msg43367860

If you make the whole filesystem Read/Write by using this command:
mount / -o rw,remount

then don't forget when finished to make it Read only again like this:
mount / -o ro,remount

This way you can PREconfigure this file:
/etc/cgminer.conf.default

and setup the pools to your own worker and pool so that if you make a factory restore of the machine it will start mining for you at once.

Good luck!
1mck (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

Thank you so much, I will try it, and learn.. I will post my results..

I have 5x A9 zmaster and all have same problem.. Z9 mini is ok..

Look at graph..

https://image.ibb.co/cgAttp/Screenshot-20181013-170701.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/f4vCKU/IMG-20181013-172104.jpg

I have to say that it was stable on the slush pool, but it is 80% profitable. But now there is the problem that - I will not do anything about it, so first try to log in, then try different options.
imine2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

Thank you so much, I will try it, and learn.. I will post my results..

I have 5x A9 zmaster and all have same problem.. Z9 mini is ok..

Look at graph..

I have to say that it was stable on the slush pool, but it is 80% profitable. But now there is the problem that - I will not do anything about it, so first try to log in, then try different options.

Are the z9 mini's and A9's all connected to same network switch, bridge, router, firewall or whatever solution there is ?

Because the speed of A9's perhaps there are more DNS questions or something that clogg up some memory cache in the switch, bridge, router, firewall or whatever solution. Perhaps you could also have at the asic-miners location a local PC, rasberry pi or whatever to vpn into and administer the A9's "locally" via a router/switch and with no Public IP's or something ?

You could also try prohashing.com because they don't fill up the logs of the A9's as fast so they don't reboot because "memory full" issue.

Just some thoughts! ! !
1mck (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

Ok, I will try everything.

Anyway I can't log to them locally too, without internet, directly on same router.. All in same room on same router.. I will post my solution, If I repair it.
imine2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

Anyway I can't log to them locally too, without internet, directly on same router.. All in same room on same router.. I will post my solution, If I repair it.

By the way:

have you tried a program like awesome miner
http://www.awesomeminer.com/

2 machines can you have with the free license !!!

to see if you can see them and or get som response from them!

If they don't have internet I think they will reboot after a while so perhaps not easy find problem if they don't find internet ! ! !

Have you tried to install a new web-browser on your computer and login with that one and reset of router/orwhatever at home so it's not a local problem at "home" or tried a new computer which never logged into the A9's before ?

Best of luck!
imine2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:18:15 PM

you might also find some good info here, just found ut trying to google:
hardware factory reset innosilicon
(didn't find solution yet!)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2549898.0

1mck (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:43:13 PM

By the way:

have you tried a program like awesome miner
http://www.awesomeminer.com/

2 machines can you have with the free license !!!

to see if you can see them and or get som response from them!

If they don't have internet I think they will reboot after a while so perhaps not easy find problem if they don't find internet ! ! !

Have you tried to install a new web-browser on your computer and login with that one and reset of router/orwhatever at home so it's not a local problem at "home" or tried a new computer which never logged into the A9's before ?

Best of luck!
I tried more pcs, miners have internet - web login page load, this working (from everywhere), but after click on login it freezes.. Awesome miner i tried with gpu mining not asic.. I will try.
1mck (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:50:41 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 06:52:59 PM by 1mck

Lol connect with Awesome miner works... So i need learn ssh for update/factory reset, because login still not working...

It have 72 temp.. its ok? But hashrate is great 61/ 56avg

with putty: Access denied after enter psw on port 22.. tried also admin/my psw, admin/admin, guest/guest, root/blacksheepwall or innot1t2 or t1t2t3a5, all denied

and now is 20:00 and awesome miner status disconnected.. so i must wait to 23:30 for mining, BUT ping for IP of miner works...

when miner down, he sometimes connect to f2pool on that adress t1VN9EjK1hWLBmcQuA6hGzhaVohFrnVihDk (its not my...) but with very low speed..
imine2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

Lol connect with Awesome miner works... So i need learn ssh for update/factory reset, because login still not working...

It have 72 temp.. its ok? But hashrate is great 61/ 56avg

with putty: Access denied after enter psw on port 22.. tried also admin/my psw, admin/admin, guest/guest, root/blacksheepwall or innot1t2 or t1t2t3a5, all denied

and now is 20:00 and awesome miner status disconnected.. so i must wait to 23:30 for mining, BUT ping for IP of miner works...

when miner down, he sometimes connect to f2pool on that adress t1VN9EjK1hWLBmcQuA6hGzhaVohFrnVihDk (its not my...) but with very low speed..

perhaps this can help a little:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000085916-awesome-miner-http-api

and google this:
rpc protocol awesome miner

as I understand awesome miner use rpc protocol.
imine2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:51:40 PM

you should remove picture because I can see IPadress.
And so can everyone else!!!

just removed pic from your "quote" in my post !!!
1mck (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:53:27 PM

yes, sry, please edit quote..

edit. I do not have a paid version, I like to pay someone to fix the problem, but I do not want to buy it if I do not know it will help.
imine2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

seem like you are number 31304 who sends work to that t1VN9EjK1hWLBmcQuA6hGzhaVohFrnVihDk

because in the pic his adress was:
t1VN9EjK1hWLBmcQuA6hGzhaVohFrnVihDk.31304

tried google:
t1VN9EjK1hWLBmcQuA6hGzhaVohFrnVihDk

gave this:
https://zcash.plutomonkey.com/address/t1VN9EjK1hWLBmcQuA6hGzhaVohFrnVihDk

and
https://explorer.zec.zeltrez.io/address/t1VN9EjK1hWLBmcQuA6hGzhaVohFrnVihDk

so do you have same ZEC address on the other A9's ?

and what worker number do they have ?

can you block
f2pool.com   ? ? ?
imine2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

have you checked with Innosilicon or wherever you bought them HOW TO make a
HARWARE FACTORY RESTORE ? ? ?
imine2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:15:53 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 07:34:33 PM by imine2

I beleive this might be relevant for understanding API calls of A9's

https://halongmining.com/api/

and this:

https://readthedocs.org/projects/dragon-rest/downloads/pdf/latest/

https://www.reddit.com/r/decred/comments/8i7kfi/does_the_decredmaster_d9_run_off_dragonmint/
"Yes, it is confirmed. The Innosilicon D9 and the Dragonmint B29 are the exact same machine. The Innosilicon S11 and the Dragonmint B52 are also the same machine. I installed the S11 firmware on my B52 recently. It runs a bit warmer, but the poolside hashrate is noticeably higher and more stable."
1mck (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:22:01 PM

hmm speed inceases, that adress isnt my... seems like i have been hacked, but for 3.5h/day???

second miner have different adress (have 2) f2pool too... next worker have number 22469 on both adresses

factory hw reset should be by press IP button for 8 sec (search on internet).. so i will try as soon as I can

1mck (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:32:13 PM

I beleive this might be relevant for understanding API calls of A9's

https://halongmining.com/api/
this is too complicated for me, my english is basic and IT knowledge too..
imine2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

check with Innosilicon for firmware to flash onto SD-card and howto restore factory settings !

BUT...

Could it be that someone hijacked the calls from web browser.
perhaps it's in the router or something with redirection or so?

when you get login page.
if you rightclick and choose "view source" it should look like this:

<!DOCTYPE html><html lang="en"><head><meta charset="utf-8"><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1,shrink-to-fit=no"><meta name="theme-color" content="#000000"><link rel="manifest" href="/manifest.json"><link rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico"><link rel="stylesheet" href="css/bootstrap.min.css"><link rel="stylesheet" href="css/fontawesome-all.min.css"><link rel="stylesheet" href="google_fonts/font.css"><title>AsicMiner</title><link href="/static/css/main.1a23456b.css" rel="stylesheet"></head><body><noscript>You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.</noscript><div id="root"></div><script src="js/jquery.min.js"></script><script src="js/bootstrap.min.js"></script><script></script><script type="text/javascript" src="/static/js/main.a12bcde3.js"></script></body></html>

PS. I have changed the numbers and letters in these two files:
main.1a23456b.css

and
main.a12bcde3.js

BUT other then numbers and letters in those 2 filenames you SHOULD get exactly the same as above and nothing else at login page!
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: