Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: current situation of cryptocurrency for 2018  (Read 3048 times)
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:58:26 PM

Since passed year 2018 it is really bad for Cryptocurrency market price easily going down even until now, in the level of crash the market of crypto. Since bitcoin is very low price also all altcoin dropping their prices hoping this year will recover market price.

Yes we all know the current scenario is not suitable for us to make any buying or exchanging with the Crypto market so the thing that we have to do is holding will make you more stronger and the value also increasing in this year by the end of year we can make a good profit and it will be happen definitely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:15:06 AM

Since passed year 2018 it is really bad for Cryptocurrency market price easily going down even until now, in the level of crash the market of crypto. Since bitcoin is very low price also all altcoin dropping their prices hoping this year will recover market price.

Yes we all know the current scenario is not suitable for us to make any buying or exchanging with the Crypto market so the thing that we have to do is holding will make you more stronger and the value also increasing in this year by the end of year we can make a good profit and it will be happen definitely.
how about holding prices back strong. of course by buying the price will go up because more and more are needed. by just holding it we like just surviving without fighting. indeed, the market is currently down and must be careful when entering the market in order to get optimal prices, thus maximizing profits later

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
canadian33

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:08:43 AM

If we do not predict anything, but look at the facts, then we can say that now Bitcoin has been at about the same level for a long time. It turns out that preparations are underway for something now. Will this rise or decline in price is still unknown. In any case, 2019 will be decisive for Bitcoin and the market.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:59:37 PM

If we do not predict anything, but look at the facts, then we can say that now Bitcoin has been at about the same level for a long time. It turns out that preparations are underway for something now. Will this rise or decline in price is still unknown. In any case, 2019 will be decisive for Bitcoin and the market.
Of course no one can tell us about the price of bitcoin because no one as know when it will be high and when it will e down, now a day market value is already trying to increase which is not fully high bt as time passing market is improving because more people are investing and holding their bitcoin so market is improving this way,
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 07:39:11 PM

I think we are still in the middle of a fundamentally bearish market and it will still take some time for the market to recover and start a new cycle.

I hope as soon as possible of course  Wink
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:53:13 PM

the current situation and conditions have greatly decreased and no one can predict with certainty the development in front of confidence and patience is the most important capital at this time
during 2018 there was indeed no price increase, the opposite happened. entering the beginning of 2019, we have the same hope that bullrun will occur. many predictions say starting in the middle of the year
many people hope that this year will increase. many people are fed up with what is happening now where they have suffered a lot of losses
many are waiting until the end of 2018, where many people think prices will soar, but their opinions are wrong, no one can predict the market for sure, and indeed as their hopes drop, this year with good news about ETF and Bakkt, as if giving new hope to keep holding and surviving until the desired price is reached
This was a very common belief, people were so desperate that they were claiming that an increase of the price at the end of the year will come and some even predicted a bull market that never appeared, the truth is that whatever happens in the market is something no one can predict but we need to be ready for it, so if the price goes up you need to watch the market and try to see when that increase could stop so you can get out of it and buy more bitcoin with your fiat once the price reaches the bottom again.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:21:09 PM

I think we are still in the middle of a fundamentally bearish market and it will still take some time for the market to recover and start a new cycle.

I hope as soon as possible of course  Wink

I agree with you, the market still needs time to recover, the conditions are still very bad compared to the end of 2017. we must be patient and confident, because crypto will recover. or maybe we can help restore the market by not being a panic selling.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:26:51 AM

If there is no sign of bull run in 2018 then you have some more time to buy the crypto currencies at cheaper prices,just make the positive thinking about the cryptos and it will leads to the bull run in the near future.I am also understand that there is no sign here so it is better to make backup plans before or now if there is some further loss.
it might be better if we invest in the long term, because in 2018 the situation that has occurred has not shown much improvement, so if we want to buy bitcoin better in stages and for long-term savings.
 price monitoring from time to time can make us understand the price movements that occur and we can make price predictions in the future, don't go too deep if we are still unsure of future increases.

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:06:10 PM

Current situation is not for cryptocurrency from 2018 starting itself there is no significant growth in bitcoin. Again and again the price is falling and it makes bitcoin holders panic.
yeah 2018 definetly not a good year for cryptocurrency, but i do still think there is a significant development in adoption of cryptocurrency back in 2018, The fluctuation of the price is common thing in cryptocurrency and i think that what makes cryptocurrency different than stock market.

Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:06:01 PM

I think in 2018 the price of krypto is still cheap until the beginning of this year, so I think now is also a good opportunity to increase my investment in krypto, because now the price still looks cheap.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:11:33 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is not good and not increasing these days, investors are getting panic about bitcoin be careful while investing in crypto.

It is not good, we don't need to repeat that again and again but we all know that the price is volatile so we don't know what might happen in the near future. It might pump or continue to dump but as long as the trend is like this, let's continue to invest as we all know, this is the best time to invest now. As I said, we don't know what might happen.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:11:40 PM

I think in 2018 the price of krypto is still cheap until the beginning of this year, so I think now is also a good opportunity to increase my investment in krypto, because now the price still looks cheap.
Because of the current situation of the market, many projects and also investors are being affected. It is good to invest right now and keep holding it until the market gets better or should we say it will pumps back again.

how about holding prices back strong. of course by buying the price will go up because more and more are needed. by just holding it we like just surviving without fighting. indeed, the market is currently down and must be careful when entering the market in order to get optimal prices, thus maximizing profits later
Investors are being panicked because of the situation of the market and most of us are doing daily trading to regain back their loses, it is a good opportunity to buy while the prices are currently down and thinking about holding it for a long term.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: