Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:51:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy beef with bitcoins  (Read 25548 times)
mstrongbow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:13:56 PM

Just received my beef jerky . Have had a few friends try it..seems quite tender. Teriyaki 4 oz packages. 10.00usd or BTC. For the first round of orders shipping is free. it does contain gluten. Previously I had posted that my butcher stated it did not have gluten. That was an error. Pm order and I will send you a BTC address. Not sure how long it will last. It is selling around already.
Thanks, paul a.

Thanks for the update Paul.  Cool I might pick some up for a family member. I will get back with you asap and thanks again bro.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:40:44 PM

Could you ship to canada ?  Grin

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Group Bitcoin

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Cloud Mining & Colocation

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 06:44:25 PM

Surely a steak would go off in a jiffy bag

andelin (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:58:59 PM

Could you ship to canada ?  Grin
sorry,I can't ship to canada due to Canadian import laws.
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:04:07 PM

Could you ship to canada ?  Grin
sorry,I can't ship to canada due to Canadian import laws.

Cry Its what I tought! Sniff Sniff

Good luck with your sale man! Wish you the best!

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
andelin (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 04:56:14 AM

I can ship beef out Sept 22,23, 29,30 if anyone interested in ordering. Just pm me.
Thanks
PeanutCoins

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:44:17 PM

I wanna know how much will it cost to ship 1lb worth to Europe, these sound good

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 02:04:02 AM

I got my jerky this week and I am posting my opinions about the product here so everyone knows what they are getting.

The jerky comes in 4oz packets, tariyaki flavor. The is probably the most tender jerky I have ever had. With most jerkies your jaw is sore before you can get it down, this product has more of a consistency of thick fruit leather than jerky. The only complaint I have at all is the price. While it is of superior quality to local jerky supplies, it is $2-$3 more expensive per packet. I am sure most of this could be attributed to shipping cost but it is something that would effect the amount I purchase for sure.
Here is a quick breakdown.

Texture: very tender
Spice: mild
Piece size: Large but manageable because it is so tender
packaging: resalable
price: could be better but not beyond reason
total score: 9/10, as usual Andelin delivers superior products.
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:17:32 AM

I can ship beef out Sept 22,23, 29,30 if anyone interested in ordering. Just pm me.
Thanks
New to the thread, so shipping is about $25? I'm in texas and would consider about 5 pounds of ribeye, what would be the price? Thanks
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:24:00 AM

Thanks
New to the thread, so shipping is about $25? I'm in texas and would consider about 5 pounds of ribeye, what would be the price? Thanks

yup $25 covers up to 10 lbs
SDRebel

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:29:11 AM

P med the op and made a deal for a starter package, beef was shipped on the day specified and arrived today still frozen. Luckily it arrived 20 minutes before I had to leave for work. I Took It All Out AND Put It In the freezer and I'm very exited to try it out.

Overall great seller and would do buisness with again! I will refer others to him as well. Communication was simply, swift, and thorough.

How good were the steaks?
SDRebel

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:30:27 AM

Thanks

Ah ok, may have to plan on ordering more to maximize the cost effectiveness Cheesy
So how good are the steaks for those that have tried them?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 05:17:39 AM

Thanks

Ah ok, may have to plan on ordering more to maximize the cost effectiveness Cheesy
Excellent.
andelin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:51:52 AM

I wanna know how much will it cost to ship 1lb worth to Europe, these sound good

Sorry,
 I have not been able to ship meat across international borders due to government restrictions on beef imports.
Paul A
andelin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:01:02 AM

Thanks

Hi,
 Thanks for your interest. Ribeyes are ordered as "bone in" ( labeled as club steaks) or boneless. Each one weighs about 12-16 oz and costs 15.00 USD. Shipping is 25.00 USD for the first 10 lbs. That gives a total of 100.00USD or bitcoin equivalent for five ribeyes. I often will give a discount for a first time order to attract your business. If you are interested I will put in some extra cuts with your order at no charge. How about a few Kansas City ( or sometimes called New York ) strips? Just let me know. You can also check out our website at www.andelinlivestock.com
PaulA
jakedeez

Activity: 512

ICO is evil

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:25:07 PM

Thanks

Excellent.

Amazing steaks - especially for grass fed.  I mean, I am use to good grass fed tenderloin, but usually everything else is too low fat to be anything but ground beef.  Not Paul's, it's amazing.
x86Daddy

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:00:21 AM

Been meaning to post for a while, but I had a wedding and a home move that got the best of me.  A friend just reminded me about the topic of custom ordered beef.  I've tried Andelin's ground beef and a club steak (aka bone-in ribeye)...  I'll give my verdict in a moment.

My wife and I cook steak once or twice a week, and dishes using ground beef every week or two.  We like ribeyes, NY strips, sirloins, and filets, and we try other cuts on occasion.  We generally purchase 80/20 ground and use it in a variety of dishes.  About a third of the time, we purchase organic / grass fed, higher end beef from stores like Fresh Market, or from a good quality local butcher shop.  The rest of the time, we usually get vacuum sealed steaks at Aldi, which are surprisingly good, chain-of-custody wise and quality wise, although they're very likely factory farmed.

We usually prepare our steaks simply, as we really like the flavor of good beef.  We bring the steak to room temperature, heat a skillet to high heat, melt a pat of butter, slap that steak in there for about 4 minutes, salting the uncooked top, flip it, salt and put a pat of butter on the cooked side... give it another 4 minutes, and serve.  This gives us a medium to medium rare steak, depending on thickness... we go 5 minutes/side if it was a thicker cut.  We stopped grilling after we found this preparation method; it always turns out well.  Sometimes we'll sautee some sliced baby portabellos along with it, in the skillet, and serve those on top.  We rarely marinade anymore either.

So, receiving Andelin's products was straightforward.  He provided a tracking number, and it arrived insulated and dry iced well.  We ate a high-end, grass-fed, organic steak from Fresh Market the same week that we tried Andelin's to best compare it.  We already like such steaks better than our usual Aldi steaks.

Andelin's steak was to organic store bought and good butcher shop steak, what organic store bought and butcher shop bought is to factory-farmed, low-cost, basic beef: it was another, noticeable step above in quality.  We felt the same way about the ground beef.  We found what we consider the highest quality beef we can buy here.  Now that we've settled down from house moving, etc... I'll be placing another order as soon as we have some open freezer space.

TLDR: _Very_ good beef.  Compared against best I can buy in local stores and butcher shop: noticeably superior.
andelin (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:12:10 AM

Been meaning to post for a while, but I had a wedding and a home move that got the best of me.  A friend just reminded me about the topic of custom ordered beef.  I've tried Andelin's ground beef and a club steak (aka bone-in ribeye)...  I'll give my verdict in a moment.

My wife and I cook steak once or twice a week, and dishes using ground beef every week or two.  We like ribeyes, NY strips, sirloins, and filets, and we try other cuts on occasion.  We generally purchase 80/20 ground and use it in a variety of dishes.  About a third of the time, we purchase organic / grass fed, higher end beef from stores like Fresh Market, or from a good quality local butcher shop.  The rest of the time, we usually get vacuum sealed steaks at Aldi, which are surprisingly good, chain-of-custody wise and quality wise, although they're very likely factory farmed.

We usually prepare our steaks simply, as we really like the flavor of good beef.  We bring the steak to room temperature, heat a skillet to high heat, melt a pat of butter, slap that steak in there for about 4 minutes, salting the uncooked top, flip it, salt and put a pat of butter on the cooked side... give it another 4 minutes, and serve.  This gives us a medium to medium rare steak, depending on thickness... we go 5 minutes/side if it was a thicker cut.  We stopped grilling after we found this preparation method; it always turns out well.  Sometimes we'll sautee some sliced baby portabellos along with it, in the skillet, and serve those on top.  We rarely marinade anymore either.

So, receiving Andelin's products was straightforward.  He provided a tracking number, and it arrived insulated and dry iced well.  We ate a high-end, grass-fed, organic steak from Fresh Market the same week that we tried Andelin's to best compare it.  We already like such steaks better than our usual Aldi steaks.

Andelin's steak was to organic store bought and good butcher shop steak, what organic store bought and butcher shop bought is to factory-farmed, low-cost, basic beef: it was another, noticeable step above in quality.  We felt the same way about the ground beef.  We found what we consider the highest quality beef we can buy here.  Now that we've settled down from house moving, etc... I'll be placing another order as soon as we have some open freezer space.

TLDR: _Very_ good beef.  Compared against best I can buy in local stores and butcher shop: noticeably superior.

Thanks for the review!
andelin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:35:25 AM

Next shipping date November 3rd.
Thanks,
Paul A
jakedeez

Activity: 512

ICO is evil

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:49:31 PM

Almost not worth posting about he is so consistent, but another great deal and great shipment of steak from Paul. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: