Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me to take decision.  (Read 850 times)
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

I probably would have helped you with great pleasure, but I do not want to take responsibility, which today completely falls on you, so I probably just will not say anything except solve your head

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sotovid

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

On the one hand, it is necessary to investigate everything about the project, but on the other hand, whoever does not risk, does not drink Shaspanskoe.

Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

Now we need to invest very carefully in new projects. There are many scams on the cryptocurrency market. Carefully study the biography and career of developers.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

I missed out of the opportunity to buy siafund in 2015 and when I came across the farm gold I felt like the token is designed like SIAFUND but with a twist (Shark Tank for food). I checked their Blog and it says that FARM Gold is the new SIAFUND! What is your opinion? Is this a safe to invest?

maybe from most people it's very foreign I just found out, first not to quickly conclude to invest in Siafund they can be in a wave of destruction with the lack of trends in the public eye, both of which we must first know the actual function of Siafund itself, is it worth and developing in the future whether it is only ashes that cannot spread, what I think is not following in vain, keep yourself safe, look for more pipular than that, I personally am not suitable to go further than that.
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

You can always earn invested money somehow if things go wrong (of course depends how much you're going to invest).
If your selected coin go to the moon it won't be as easy to earn that many you could buy at the early stages, and even if you manage to get them you will be missing initial profit.
So my advice would be buy, but it's just sort of general crypto advice.

ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

I don't know that company/project but be very careful. There are many ponzi schemes like that and if you happen to get caught in a ponzi then you may end up like bitconnect victims. Please research very well before you invest your hard earned money.

amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:52:19 PM

I never heard about FARM Gold, so may be it's risky, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't invest. On thing i suggest you- Always go in deep and researc, if you're going to invest in any project. It's always good and less riskful, then on opinions. Rest on you!
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

It is better for you to make your own investment decision by researching. You can join its community group in telegraph or Ann thread to learn more
about the project.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

I missed out of the opportunity to buy siafund in 2015 and when I came across the farm gold I felt like the token is designed like SIAFUND but with a twist (Shark Tank for food). I checked their Blog and it says that FARM Gold is the new SIAFUND! What is your opinion? Is this a safe to invest?

Only head SIA coin but not SIAFUND. You might see some interesting things on that coin and you had missed to buy it on previous years and see some gains on the future then it would really give you some regrets
but when other projects tends out to make another one with some minimal twist then I would prefer not to invest into these copy-cats even they do make some adjustments or add-ons its still similar on the original ones and in fact the market is bleeding now.Arent you hesitated to invest?

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Mr.Boring007

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:59:52 PM

Can't help regarding this topic. Although they seem legit, investing blindly may not be fruitful for you.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:09:57 AM

I don’t know about that, but most of these coins you will see these days are not worth it. And I haven’t heard of this coin you mentioned and the comments here seems like they also don’t know about it. So if you’re going to make any investment on this coin you mentioned, better to research about it and look for people who are into the same to know from them if it’s a good one or not. And that is not the only coin in the market, check out others too… Your choice though.
Fideend

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

Before making any big investment it is best to do in-depth research on the matter, as this is a big step and it doesn't hurt to be cautious and take your time as rushing a decision like this won't be helping you rather, putting you in a tough situation which can be avoided by a little patience.
Yeah it is mandatory to search and analyze what you want and where you want to invest your money. Don’t take any abrupt decisions about your investment. There are many scammers in the market and your one wrong decision will take all your money. So it is necessary to make sure that you are going in the right path and your money will be safe there.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:40:17 AM

Do not impulse investment in encryption. You must do a good job of research. When determining the risk coefficient is relatively small. Investments can be made. Encryption investment risks and profits coexist. Please invest cautiously.

jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

Investing now is very risky, you need to wait for better days. Although as they say the one who does not risk he does not drink champagne. You yourself decide to invest or not the risks that you take all.
do you think the situation is good? in my opinion, the market situation is indeed very risky to invest but behind it all there are more opportunities to increase profits in the long run. But I agree with your words that decisions will really be in our own hands.
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

Firstly let's not do anything hasty, the blog I just read it appealing and going to seek more indept information about it, yes siafund is swapped for gold farm and if need be, go more deeper in your research and don't forget to be cautious about the quantum of money you invest as it is best to always invest what you can afford to lose
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:05:55 AM

Gave it a look, nothing jumps out to say it is a scam. But for me personaly I like to see a stronger team with more experience. They also are not very clear what their USP is. You can invest if you want but I would pass on this one. There are much stronger ICO's out there where you are much more likely to make a profit on your investment.

hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

I have not collected information about FARM Gold. If you plan to invest, I suggest that you should collect information about the project in a variety of ways, not just relying on blogs!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Rembedful

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

Never heard about FARM Gold before. But their blog got me intersted as well. I would like to know more about this too.
I also never heard about FARM gold and what is in their blog. I think that as it is a matter of money and I never take any risks while investing my money. I only know big coins and invest in them. They are good for investment and I am sure that if I take some interest in the crypto market I will never lose my money. You should also be careful about your investment.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

Anybody can use previously successful coin or project to shill the new project and it doesn't necessarily mean new project will become successful like the new oneS.  When you are ready to invest,  take your time and research the project you are putting your money and make  your decision!

Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

You should know that no matter what coin you invest in you are always taking some kind of risk with the coin. There is no safe coin, you just have to trust that the research that you have done into the coin is enough for you to invest in the coin. Just make sure that you are not putting in  more money than you can afford to lose into the project

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆