Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me to take decision.  (Read 850 times)
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:20:20 AM

You just have to reach for yourself. You understand that. If you will help people in the future without these people you'll nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

I missed out of the opportunity to buy siafund in 2015 and when I came across the farm gold I felt like the token is designed like SIAFUND but with a twist (Shark Tank for food). I checked their Blog and it says that FARM Gold is the new SIAFUND! What is your opinion? Is this a safe to invest?

Although I don't know what you are talking about about this project. But my advice is that it is best not to invest. Because I don't know about it, I can't judge whether this project is safe, but the whole market is not safe at the moment, so I think you should be more cautious.

fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

as far as i know, in cryptocurrency's history, many coins with same tech and idea cannot be success as the predecesasor. But in some case, it will, my suggestion to you is buy with small amount or with amount you afford to lose
@cryptom2

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:31:12 AM

I think the most vital activity when taking a gander at a digital currency is seeing how its network operates and what makes it so special. This might be a bit on the technical side, yet even an essential comprehension of how the system works will profit you enormously.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

As you missed in 2015 then I don't think you should invest now, where you have many good options to go! Actually, I never heard about siafund or gold farm things! And I see many people didn't know about it, so that's means siafund is not popular enough! So, you may avoid investing there!
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:14:18 AM

Never heard of that though, but if you have made their research and you are convince that they are good then you can make your investment, but I will advice you invest what you can afford to lose, don't invest all your money and bear in mind that investing is risky, you can make profit or you can make lose, with that been said, wish you luck

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
hohuan101

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

I missed out of the opportunity to buy siafund in 2015 and when I came across the farm gold I felt like the token is designed like SIAFUND but with a twist (Shark Tank for food). I checked their Blog and it says that FARM Gold is the new SIAFUND! What is your opinion? Is this a safe to invest?

I do not intend to invest in this project so do not find out. But if you want to weigh investment, you can go to telegram to see community reactions. If the reaction is really positive, you can start to understand other information
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

once again, one potential token. but back again, we must really know that investment in ico is like a baby. which we do not yet know for sure their project at the end of the period.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

I think you are currently given many choices to buy altcoins, and the wisest choice for the top 10 altcoins. because for the other alt, the risk is very big, and if you want to try it, you should analyze it first.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

It depends if you can verify what you have found out and if you think it is still worth it to invest or if you think you are not too late to join the ride, then go. Sometimes being too skeptical makes you lose opportunities. Make sure to make a good research before investing.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

You said you missed the chance to invest 2015 is three years that means the project is good that it still exists, we seldom see projects that last long so why not invest do a big check and see if they are still profitable and what changes have happened in the last 3 years.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:55:45 PM

It depends if you can verify what you have found out and if you think it is still worth it to invest or if you think you are not too late to join the ride, then go. Sometimes being too skeptical makes you lose opportunities. Make sure to make a good research before investing.
It could be a big help if they do research personally rather than of asking in here. We have different insights and goals, may people have different suggestions which could only made them undecided.
Tried to manipulate your own decision OP and don't used others minds so won't blame us if you fail(hope not).
fen32

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

what kind of company it would not be (there is always the risk) Lift information about them as much as possible and think about whether it is worth investing or not. Smiley

Isuk

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

You just have to reach for yourself. You understand that. If you will help people in the future without these people you'll nothing.

Yeah, taking a decision is our own responsibility. Because if something bad happens, we can not blame anyone for our decision. So, just try to learn more about the project, then you can decide the best decision for yourself.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

You can only get some advice here. and some advice is not good or true.
Better to do a research by yourself. do study a lot about the project.
If they are claiming they are the new SIAFUND then study it.
Get to the source that you can prove it is true. then have a knowledge from them if they will be a success in the future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

I suggest that you do a detailed investigation of the project before investing, look at some valuable information, and then consider whether you want to invest.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

Before you start investing, you need to figure it out for yourself and then invest your money!
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

You have to dig deeper to get truly real and proven information, join their community and you have to ask more questions, if you are satisfied with the answers from their team, the choice is in your own hands, think casually not with lust.
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:49:00 PM

use your head as a computer and turn off your emotions. You just need to calmly learn all the subtleties in the matter of investment and not to succumb to various provocations on the part of the alarmists and envious
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

I think you need to listen only your intuition and making everyday checking of market updates. In this case you will be aware what to do with you investments and what coins will be better for you
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: