Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me to take decision.  (Read 850 times)
aircrusan

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

If you find it difficult to make the right decision, then invest for a long time in a proven cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin or ETH.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:26:23 AM

I missed out of the opportunity to buy siafund in 2015 and when I came across the farm gold I felt like the token is designed like SIAFUND but with a twist (Shark Tank for food). I checked their Blog and it says that FARM Gold is the new SIAFUND! What is your opinion? Is this a safe to invest?

The gap is too big. You need to find more info on why this project had changed and what is the point of making investment right now. No blind trust in our days.
atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:29:21 AM

Very rare, I have not collected too much information about FARM Gold, and I don't believe in any new crypto, because most of them are copying old crypto!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:30:18 AM

Man, if you missed opportunity in a past, then you have opportunity at the moment, so you can try to join crypto now, prices are like a gift!
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:12:26 AM

It does not seem good for me. Most of altcoins that are made it through crisis did not changed a thing, so I cannot belive that your token will be worthy.

clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

You still give up, investment is not for you. You are more like a gambler than an investor. Such questions should not be heard by others, which will make you bankrupt. The current cryptocurrency is not the cryptocurrency market of 2015.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

If the crypto is successful, then it does not need to develop more of the same encryption, it just creates new crypto to make money, and as the bear market spreads, it may not land on the moon!

Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:46:26 AM

If their previous project was sucessfull, you may think about investing in their new project, but if it was not, you may not even waste your time reading new WP. Remeber my words.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

It does not seem good for me. Most of altcoins that are made it through crisis did not changed a thing, so I cannot belive that your token will be worthy.
Do not worry about now, worry about the future. As long as you are certain what you are holding has long term potential, great team and a solid product, a time will come when you will not be bothered as you will get to see a lot of people pay a higher price for it as this market continues to grow eventually. The best decision to be taking now is either to be patient holding, since selling right now is even the last thing anyone wants to be thinking, or at least buying a little more now considering the fact that this here is a pretty good bargain for anyone whose focus is on the long term.

Is this a safe to invest?
Definitely a big-big NO. Whatever their future will be, just ignore all the centralized things and choose the decentralized opportunities as they have better chances to make you rich in coming years. We may choose bitcoin for investments blindly and ethereum and litecoin kind of altcoins too.
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

Sorry, I don't know much about SIAFUND, but I think if you plan to invest in a new altcoin now, you should reduce your investment because all crypto is in the dumping stage!

glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:03:20 AM

Every project that came in cryptocurrency world should always be checked thoroughly before deciding to join in the project.
I think i can't help you choose, cause in cryptocurrency it is not easy to decide which is the good cryptocurrency and which is the bad one, among the scam that keep on appearing.
helmihamcont

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:08:35 AM

We need a new Ethereum
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

I rarely invest, but if it's really good for you, then just invest,
but most investors now seem a little reluctant to invest anywhere.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:31:13 AM

Never heard anything about this Farm Gold token you mention but if they are simply trying to copy somebody elses idea, can they do it better than the original and is the original a successful investment? Don't be too quick to jump in ICO have been fairing very poorly this year and purchase after seems to be a much better choice.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

I missed out of the opportunity to buy siafund in 2015 and when I came across the farm gold I felt like the token is designed like SIAFUND but with a twist (Shark Tank for food). I checked their Blog and it says that FARM Gold is the new SIAFUND! What is your opinion? Is this a safe to invest?

Just try  to find them out  all over their  potential for investing to it. If you think that is good for you then take that opportunity. As what you said that you had missed it out last 2015 of investing to it , now , this time  will be the best  .As long as this coin is always in the list of some exchanges , there is nothing to worry about. It will be safe.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:07:12 AM

To understand this we need to examine the project, and nobody else can help you in this situation!
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:16:54 AM

You don't invest in a project just because is more like a project you once believed in or is more Luke a project that has been successful,you need to make more research into the project,check the team behinde it and be sure before you invest.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

Now you need to wait prices to bottom and to buy, maybe bottom is now. Now you are looking to get into top coins, all of them are in big dip compared with prices from past few months. It`s never 100% safe, but cryptocurrencies are the future, cause of that you need to get into top coins first and in meanwhile look for some good new projects and in time get into them to, but never forget to have bitcoin and ethereum, its my advice for all new people here. Good luck my friend.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:42:01 AM

You are talking about year 2015 now most of the new project is a scam i won't advice you to invest your money in all this new coins let just invest in old coins.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:59:03 AM

People who want to invest in a certain project they need to research first for finding out everything by themselves. Without having own research should not invest. If your opinion suggests you invest you can invest here no need to listen to others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: