Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:42:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges  (Read 62315 times)
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

Wow how the trades fell. Strange. I was just thinking of buying some tokens.
Do not forget that now the bear market and the price of cryptocurrency does not grow, in some cases even fall.
Yes, this year is the exact opposite of last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

Hello, I have a question: How do you guarantee the stability of the platform?
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:49:29 PM

How are you going to promote your token on the exchange after the listing? The project is very good. You just have to spend a lot of money on marketing.
So they are already on the CoinExchange
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

Wow how the trades fell. Strange. I was just thinking of buying some tokens.
This happens. I think soon the trading volume will rise as the price of the coin.
Do you have any information? Or is it just a guess?
This is a hope. Some investors write that everything will grow soon.
Adwarteq

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:00:26 PM

CoinExchange is not a better exchange. I would like to see a token on a better exchange, where the volume of trades is at least $ 1 million.
conceptinion

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

CoinExchange is not a better exchange. I would like to see a token on a better exchange, where the volume of trades is at least $ 1 million.
Tokens can be bought and sold. This is probably the most important thing. Exchange is already secondary.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

Tokens can be bought and sold. This is probably the most important thing. Exchange is already secondary.
The better the exchange, the greater the volume and price.
Many things depend on the exchange
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

What do you mean by stability?
SpecialCoin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:21:11 PM

Excellent project, but I think the project is hidden. They should invest more in advertising so that everyone knows about you.
laixingxing

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:21:26 PM

How many exchanges do you plan to be listed?
Right now, only the Coinexchange, right?
IgorDV

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:25:20 PM

How many exchanges do you plan to be listed?
Right now, only the Coinexchange, right?
Good evening. As far as I know, the exchange can be announced only when there is already official permission. Now only on CoinExchange. Just made a purchase order.
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

Not always a good exchange affects the price. Sometimes the price drops n binance or okex.
About the volume, I completely agree with you. The more exchanges and the larger them the volume grows at times. But if you think about the project, I don’t think that they should devote all their efforts to the listings and it’s worthwhile to finalize the code of the project itself for a start. Otherwise it will be a leap into the void.
ceasar2008

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:53:48 AM

Not always a good exchange affects the price. Sometimes the price drops n binance or okex.
About the volume, I completely agree with you. The more exchanges and the larger them the volume grows at times. But if you think about the project, I don’t think that they should devote all their efforts to the listings and it’s worthwhile to finalize the code of the project itself for a start. Otherwise it will be a leap into the void.
Very interesting. According to preliminary data, this is relatively not soon, I hope by this time the project will develop and the team will keep up us to date with all the news.
ceasar2008

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

What do you mean platform stability? This is not a stable token. Or I do not correctly understand the essence of the question?
Yzhee101

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

Wow, how have increased the tradings for the last day. Nine times. Wow. I hope this will continue and we will see a token on Coinmarketcap and a new exchange soon.
Adwarteq

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Wow, how have increased the tradings for the last day. Nine times. Wow. I hope this will continue and we will see a token on Coinmarketcap and a new exchange soon.
Yes indeed. The price for the token and the volume of trading has increased very much. It makes me very happy. i hope growth will be continue.
Yzhee101

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

Yes indeed. The price for the token and the volume of trading has increased very much. It makes me very happy. i hope growth will be continue.
The price is not particularly increased by the way, but the level of bidding shows that the project is alive and developing. Good luck to the team!
Adwarteq

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

The price is not particularly increased by the way, but the level of bidding shows that the project is alive and developing. Good luck to the team!
The whole point is not even in price, but in the fact that just yesterday the volume of trading was 10 times less. And now you can see a large number of people wanting to buy tokens, how much the number of orders and sums that people are willing to spend on SHB tokens has grown.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

The whole point is not even in price, but in the fact that just yesterday the volume of trading was 10 times less. And now you can see a large number of people wanting to buy tokens, how much the number of orders and sums that people are willing to spend on SHB tokens has grown.
This is really great news. Interestingly, this contributed to such an increase in activity on the stock exchange.
Adwarteq

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

This is really great news. Interestingly, this contributed to such an increase in activity on the stock exchange.
This is a natural growth, just new investors and users appear in the project, the project becomes more in demand. I wonder whether the project will continue to grow at a pace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: