Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin future looks brighter  (Read 1673 times)
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:29:05 PM

I completely agree with you. Btc has a great future and I hope that it will increase in price soon because i have got some coins at a cheaper price and would like to sell them and earn on the price difference

Bitcoin ETF will be very soon. Bakkt Exchange c physical delivery of bitcoins for institutionalists without margin trading will not discredit itself at the launch stage, the market collapse. Yes, we can assume that they can collapse the market in order to buy well, but not to 3000 and not for long. Since no one will come to such a market to trade without margin sales. And they will need customers.  Smiley  I think that soon we will see very different cryptocurrency prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:31:45 PM

I, like many, hope for your forecast that Bitcoin is waiting for a really bright future, as I relate to coin mining and trading. However, given the current state of the market, I am not ready to invest in new equipment and have to exploit the old until full wear.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:44:06 PM

i don't think so . Bitcoin is still top 1 but this will change in longterm . Way better coins coming up .
we must believe and believe that bitcoin in the future will look brighter because bitcoin is the fastest way to change one's life and the economy of a country. although many are still bitcoin, but I am sure in the future there will be many people who use them.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

I completely agree with you. Btc has a great future and I hope that it will increase in price soon because i have got some coins at a cheaper price and would like to sell them and earn on the price difference

Yes indeed bitcoin has the bright future if they form a good team and engage in various social activities and have some sort if knowledge drive to educate people about it and I am sure we might see a pike in the value of bitcoin in the upcoming days.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Royal Script

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:59:08 AM

Bitcoin's future looks even brighter as more and more people are already aware about its significance. The utilization rate of bitcoin is increasing each year as blockchain already become a driving force for companies to overrun its competitors or compete against them.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:22:24 AM

This only really helps the miners get huge profits from it and the bosses of the factories will become rich. Because we all know that bitcoin mining is very harmful to the environment. I want to minimize the exploitation of virtual currency and use of green energy resources.
I honestly do mining. what I want to say here in mining can get a big profit if the coin price at the mine has a high selling value or when the market price rises. if conditions like now the market go down I get a small profit and must be patient.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:09:32 AM

I also believe that with the increasing age of bitcoin, then the greater the chance of bitcoin to be successful, bro. if we pay attention Since the presence of bitcoin. there are already big countries and companies that accept bitcoin bro .
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:28:20 AM

an update that is very interesting for miners who make it easier.
with the existence of large companies like this, it is hoped that it will also attract large investors to invest in it.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:20:30 AM

I'm sure that too, bitcoin will be more popular in the future, especially if it's easy to get it, it will be easier to be known by many people ..

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:21:20 AM

The future looks brighter for bitcoin mining and other mineable altcoins out there ,like cryptonight and ethash ,IT companies are already rushing to start manufacturing 7nm chips and hardwares that would be based on those,this is good news cos with 7nm mining will be profitable again and AMD too among others is already producing 7nm based GPU with 48cores ,I thought mining was done for, another one again is a based Japan company called GMO internet group, they are already working on new ASICS with same 7nm chips that will deliver 10TH/S with power consumption of only 500watts which is twice as efficient as bitmains Antminer s9 that draws 1,372 watts with output of 14TH/S , its not the end but the beginning as we will see bitcoin breaking the TeraHash boundary and GPUs with 7nm? Miners will be happy about this. What are your thoughts about this ?

Miners will also have the idea of going up to develop bitcoin for the future into a form of money, and for investors to be a good news to date.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:27:24 AM

I also have ideas and thoughts like that, bro. if bitcoin increases with years. the world of bitcoin more and more people are investing and competing to collect as much bitcoin as possible ..
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:14:41 AM

Yeah it should be believed that bitcoin is going to be brighter in the future as the widespread of bitcoin is rapidly improved. It is a code that bitcoin will grow more and more in the future. Some countries have taken the consideration and decision of legalizing the existence of bitcoin and other major Crypto currency.

delegend

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

In life i belong to the school of taught which says the greater the challenges the brighter the prospect of that particular thing.all what is required is consistency all around not exiting because of mere challenges or panicking to withdraw your resources.the prospect is very bright.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

Although Bitcoin is almost 10 years old it is still young. I am sure that it will be growing steadily. Probably, in 2 years BTC can reach 20-25 thousand dollars. Let us be patient and hold our cryptocurrency.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:46:28 PM

perhaps in the future it will be easier to store or use cryptocurrency, because there will be more services that are convenient for payment
Sthakur

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

Yeah surely bitcoin has a great future ahead as it provides more utilities to its users and the value of any coin depends on the number of utilities it can provide and bitcoin has also proven many times that it is better than any of the other cryptocurrencies available in the market and most importantly bitcoin has provided a measure able amount of profit to it buyers so the future of bitcoin in very great ahead
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

I think that the process of upgrading chips for mining is an endless process. Campaigns that produce equipment for mining are interested in the constant expansion of markets for their products. This means that it will continue for many years.

amirhossain

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:21:28 AM

Cryptocurrency has been technologically developed, so the cryptocurrency has become more popular, especially in bitcoin.Bitcoin, there is a bright future, the number of investors in bitcoin is increasing. In many countries, bitcoin is a legitimate also in countries where bitcoin is illegal. Hopefully in future bitcoin's future will be very bright.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

Yes, I believe that the future of bitcoin will look brighter in the future, because many factors support bitcoin, one of which is blockchain technology that can be used in the internet world as a smart innovation technology. And for now the price of bitcoin is already so expensive, especially if we look at the price of bitcoin in 2020 and beyond.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

The future of bitcoin is so extraordinary and for me that bitcoin has a very bright future. with various developments that exist, I am very optimistic that in the future a digital era will be created. that is, when the majority of the financial system in the world is dominated by digital currencies. everyone will believe in digital currency and everyone will increasingly use digital currency greetings to do financial transactions every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: