Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin future looks brighter  (Read 1681 times)
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

Of course Bitcoin's future will be bright. Because Bitcoin is very popular day by day. Its price increases further day by day. Bitcoin will be increasingly known and will become the idol as well as technological developments.. Bitcoin is popular for everyone and will be more popular.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

If I'm a newcomer to this market, I do not think it's as bright as the market wants to beat this bitcoin.

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

This is a welcome development, especially as the total supply of bitcoin would soon be called and miners would no longer be rewarded with bitcoin for completing a node.

It would help to reduce the mining difficulty. Then transaction fees could motivate miners to keep mining.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

The future looks brighter for bitcoin mining and other mineable altcoins out there ,like cryptonight and ethash ,IT companies are already rushing to start manufacturing 7nm chips and hardwares that would be based on those,this is good news cos with 7nm mining will be profitable again and AMD too among others is already producing 7nm based GPU with 48cores ,I thought mining was done for, another one again is a based Japan company called GMO internet group, they are already working on new ASICS with same 7nm chips that will deliver 10TH/S with power consumption of only 500watts which is twice as efficient as bitmains Antminer s9 that draws 1,372 watts with output of 14TH/S , its not the end but the beginning as we will see bitcoin breaking the TeraHash boundary and GPUs with 7nm? Miners will be happy about this. What are your thoughts about this ?

This speculation is good but I do not think that just because of these developments in hardware the entire mining community will be saved because initially these developments will take at least 1 yr before they start selling and even so probably at first the  prices would not be affordable. If anything, these improvements will only come along 5+years from now during which a lot can happen.
Dukjila

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

Now, no one is able to predict the future but in the post below, we are going to comare Bitcoin BTC with Gold because both of them are used as a store of value!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

I believe that the year 2017 was the year when Bitcoin and blockchain technology went mainstream. At this point, we can safely say that Bitcoin is too big to fail from this level. However, we still have a long way to go in order to achieve the vision of Satoshi. We should focus on building utility value as well as ground level environment to improve the user base of it in the coming future. I am still expecting much more from the year 2018.
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

however, the problem is the use of electricity itself. mining in my opinion is including activities that are very wasteful of electricity. that's good if they use recycling power. but if not. it can hurt yourself
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

my feelings have been like that and my hope like that and in my dream bitcoin can be made world currency and can help our daily needs and I am glad we arrived like that and maybe this year bitcoin will go down but in the future bitcoin will be bright as the sun rises from the east Smiley
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

..this is a good news for all of us..not only in the part of miners..for it will beneficial to all people who believes in Bitcoin and in crypto..if you do trust Bitcoin,,then you should believe that you will have a brighter future..for Bitcoin changes lives..and many people have encountered how Bitcoin changes their lives..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
snatoshi

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

I think the future is bright for most cryptocurrencies that are worrying about developing real technology behind. I like mining algorithms because it's impact of incentives in the creation of Bitcoin but right now there is better choices regarding decentralized ideas. For example I like Stellar because it's Stellar Consensus Protocol so, even though it's not mineable it can be a great choice if you are looking for a decentralized cryptocurrency Grin

Thor....

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

Yes,  even I think the same bitcointalk is doing a great job in making the world digital marketing
 now the coin is in the first position but even in future it will be number one....
In future it will become the world's biggest currency...  Wink  Cool
Davidwhite01

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

Bitcoin has a very bright future as it has a lot of demand, BTC is a cryptocurrency which is claimed to be decentralized and it holds value for the same.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

I think the future is bright for most cryptocurrencies that are worrying about developing real technology behind. I like mining algorithms because it's impact of incentives in the creation of Bitcoin but right now there is better choices regarding decentralized ideas. For example I like Stellar because it's Stellar Consensus Protocol so, even though it's not mineable it can be a great choice if you are looking for a decentralized cryptocurrency Grin

Every coin currently available has advantages and disadvantages. For me that is the value that makes coins have their own charm and excellence. In the calculation, the future of crypto in my opinion is very bright. With a variety of support and also more sophisticated technology, this will make crypto stronger in the future.
#Paul

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:52:50 PM

Obviously in future the value of the coin will boom to sky and it will be accepted by every country and used by everyone in the world and may be in future there will be only currency left that is bitcoin
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

Bitcoin is a more modern future of payment. And it makes it easy for anyone who uses it, and I see the demand for Bitcoin is increasingly growing. I am also sure that this Bitcoin has a good future, because this is the need of everyone.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

The energy consumption during mining has been another low point of bitcoin where people are basing their arguments when working against bitcoin. So with this innovation where the maximum energy required will be only 500 watts. This is a serious good news for bitcoin miners and the rest of crypto family. The future indeed is very bright for bitcoin and  as we are expecting the price reversal to happen towards this last quarter of the year.
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

The future looks brighter for bitcoin mining and other mineable altcoins out there ,like cryptonight and ethash ,IT companies are already rushing to start manufacturing 7nm chips and hardwares that would be based on those,this is good news cos with 7nm mining will be profitable again and AMD too among others is already producing 7nm based GPU with 48cores ,I thought mining was done for, another one again is a based Japan company called GMO internet group, they are already working on new ASICS with same 7nm chips that will deliver 10TH/S with power consumption of only 500watts which is twice as efficient as bitmains Antminer s9 that draws 1,372 watts with output of 14TH/S , its not the end but the beginning as we will see bitcoin breaking the TeraHash boundary and GPUs with 7nm? Miners will be happy about this. What are your thoughts about this ?
It looks brighter because of the development of our technology. If the technology innovated the bitcoin will be more accessible  to the people or the number of traders will rise up .
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

The energy consumption during mining has been another low point of bitcoin where people are basing their arguments when working against bitcoin. So with this innovation where the maximum energy required will be only 500 watts. This is a serious good news for bitcoin miners and the rest of crypto family. The future indeed is very bright for bitcoin and  as we are expecting the price reversal to happen towards this last quarter of the year.
Well, these statement above can be a good news to all miners as well to all users who really believes on the future of bitcoin. I can say, the future of bitcoin would be better which we users can benefited from bitcoin. Although a lot of things can happen still I can sense a good future ahead on bitcoin.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

if its happen we will see that the mining speed will increasing, but we should see the effect, the effect is there are many people in this world that buy that GPU to mining, and I think it will makes the mining difficulty is increasing, so its not helping at all

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Re....

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

Bitcoin will surely change the world for sure as its main intension is to make world digital and everyone in this world should be beneficial of it...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: