Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:23:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin future looks brighter  (Read 1673 times)
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

Bitcoin future is really good. day by day it's demand increasing. most of the people want a good life. Bitcoin gives lot of opportunities to made good life. you needed proper knowledge about it and needed how to using it. Bitcoin is not only currency but also it is good asset. so it future looks so bright

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:23:46 AM

I agree with this. History proves many times that bitcoin is indeed recovering every time it losses some of its value. The technology itself is great. Internet and supercomputers will reign  over and bitcoin will be utilized mainstream sooner than later.
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

I agree. bitcoin's future looks brighter than altcoin. bitcoin is able to maintain the number of coins circulating in the market so that bitcoin is able to maintain supply and demand. thus making bitcoin prices more stable. different from altcoin. Altcoin volumes are increasing due to the presence of miners so volume growth cannot be controlled as a result of the abundant supply of altcoins and making the price of altcoins increasingly destroyed in the trade market.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

Bitcoin future is really good. day by day it's demand increasing. most of the people want a good life. Bitcoin gives lot of opportunities to made good life. you needed proper knowledge about it and needed how to using it. Bitcoin is not only currency but also it is good asset. so it future looks so bright

Yes i agree on the future of bitcoin which looks brighter for always. Bitcoin is digital currency and it uses technology which provides better, Profitable,efficient ways to handle coins and secure the money from hackers. In many countries use of digital currency is approved and that too few countries have Bitcoin ATM this shows bright future ahead for Bitcoin!!.

Am I spamming? Report me!
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

Yes. I do agree with you. Bitcoin is a digital currency which provides fast and efficient method of payment transaction. Aside that, bitcoin is able to maneuver its way out if its being faced with challenges. In fact, bitcoin has a brighter future.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:20:19 PM

sure the future of bitcoin looks very promising with the fact that more marketing platforms are now accepting bitcoin as a medium of payment. with time this will help increase the price of bitcoin and also bring into the realization the vision of Satoshi Nakamoto to see bitcoin being used in the purchase of items.

ruybanoya

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:55:46 AM

Bitcoin mining is very draining of electricity
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:23:11 AM

I agree with this. History proves many times that bitcoin is indeed recovering every time it losses some of its value. The technology itself is great. Internet and supercomputers will reign  over and bitcoin will be utilized mainstream sooner than later.
compared to bitcoin with altcoin, bitcoin is better in value and stable, so investing in bitcoin provides a sense of comfort. Market prices change every time. holding bitcoin is a very appropriate decision.
Exactly! Bitcoin has gone through ups and downs, but despite arising controversies it still managed to perform excellently. It may have its downturns at times but it does not hinder from its progress. Bitcoin is indeed a breakthrough I believe that more are in developments and I can see that it has a brighter future. Let's not also forget our responsibility to support Bitcoin and spread its good news.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:48:09 AM

That is a good innovation from the IT company as they still research for new technology to support bitcoin. I am sure that if every problem in the cryptocurrency will be solved and for bitcoin, it will have a bright future. And if somehow the bitcoin difficulty increases fast, there will be a new technology that can solve this problem for the miner so they can continue the process until the last bitcoin. Besides that, I am sure that there is a new miner that will try to mining bitcoin with the new hardware.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

The future looks brighter for bitcoin mining and other mineable altcoins out there ,like cryptonight and ethash ,IT companies are already rushing to start manufacturing 7nm chips and hardwares that would be based on those,this is good news cos with 7nm mining will be profitable again and AMD too among others is already producing 7nm based GPU with 48cores ,I thought mining was done for, another one again is a based Japan company called GMO internet group, they are already working on new ASICS with same 7nm chips that will deliver 10TH/S with power consumption of only 500watts which is twice as efficient as bitmains Antminer s9 that draws 1,372 watts with output of 14TH/S , its not the end but the beginning as we will see bitcoin breaking the TeraHash boundary and GPUs with 7nm? Miners will be happy about this. What are your thoughts about this ?
Don't worry the mining difficulty also will be increased soon so the rewards are not much more like you expected to make but the less power consumption is really a good thing which can make the mining more profitable than the current one,maybe it is just the beginning if the prices of bitcoin keeps growing then more people will interested in creating the best miners.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

Bitcoin is greatly underestimated, the last pamp to 20k and the subsequent dump is the result of serious manipulations in order to buy big ones.

If you want to have milons in a crypt, it is a very difficult task, even if the money is legal, and if not, then it is even more difficult. Just speculate how you yourself would act and what would happen in the market.

Only growth is beneficial only to those who are already in the crypt and do not have other sources of income, that is, only for crypto-entuzists and crypto-entrepreneurs, but there are not many of us like that.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

The more bitcoin, mining and the technological world will develop, the sooner it will be implemented as it was conceived - as an alternative to the modern currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:56:32 PM

Yeah that what I see so of Bitcoin.
If we see the development Bitcoin since it was created, it is rapidly improvement and some of countries recognized and accept it for means of payments. bitcoin proves the existence can be the solution for simple and fast transactions with high transparency. It associated sophisticated technology with money services that can not be done by manual Banks. 
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:16:21 AM

The future looks brighter for bitcoin mining and other mineable altcoins out there ,like cryptonight and ethash ,IT companies are already rushing to start manufacturing 7nm chips and hardwares that would be based on those,this is good news cos with 7nm mining will be profitable again and AMD too among others is already producing 7nm based GPU with 48cores ,I thought mining was done for, another one again is a based Japan company called GMO internet group, they are already working on new ASICS with same 7nm chips that will deliver 10TH/S with power consumption of only 500watts which is twice as efficient as bitmains Antminer s9 that draws 1,372 watts with output of 14TH/S , its not the end but the beginning as we will see bitcoin breaking the TeraHash boundary and GPUs with 7nm? Miners will be happy about this. What are your thoughts about this ?
In this market situation?Mining will only be beneficial to those who lives in areas with lowest electricity prices,because with the smaller value of cryptocurrencies theres no place for miner to gain

My brother use to be a miner,but now he quits because of what he earn from mining is only enough to pay for the electricity billings,things that made him mad and stopped mining activities.this is the sad reality of crypto miners now
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:33:50 AM

In this market situation?Mining will only be beneficial to those who lives in areas with lowest electricity prices,because with the smaller value of cryptocurrencies theres no place for miner to gain

My brother use to be a miner,but now he quits because of what he earn from mining is only enough to pay for the electricity billings,things that made him mad and stopped mining activities.this is the sad reality of crypto miners now
Bitcoin is volatile by nature, it also has its ups and downs but I don't think it can ruin its excellency. Bitcoin has gained so much trust and interest of people from across the world. Its demand is increasing and can potentially recover from crash. Bitcoin has more in developments as technology continues to evolve and it's extremely possible that its future will be brighter, be more progressive, and be widely-adopted.
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:12:29 AM

I also have an opinion like that, bro. if we pay attention to bitcoin more and more people are investing and joining bitcoin. even bitcoin is experiencing good development with the knowledge of bitcoiners ..
exactly, people should talk bitcoin everyday wether if the price goes up or goes down that doesnt matter, its just need more exposure to peer to peer or in media or in internet, so that people will recognize it and eventually get interested about it, and that is what is happening right it becomes the word of mouth here and there, i like it

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:08:48 PM

I see the future of Bitcoin very bright. Together with Blockchain technology, it will be used in very useful works. Bitcoin will also be the vehicle for that.
The discovery of blockchain technology opens up a new world of digital transaction for humanity since its safe, transparent and decentralized then its a good combination that people want in this high tech world and as crypto currency one of its product and bitcoin as the king of crypto currency so I can see that bitcoin has a good future.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:07:43 PM

Pretty good news not only for the miners  but for those people always believe the future of bitcoin
The future brighter of bitcoin not the basis of this price value but the importance is the support of the community

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: