Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:50:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: current situation of cryptocurrency for 2018  (Read 3046 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:47:29 AM

Its hard expecting fast rising in 2018 except there is really good news in market. But i am believe cryptocurrency is good long term investment and i am believe its profitable investment. I am expecting 2019 will be good year for crypto market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

Its hard expecting fast rising in 2018 except there is really good news in market. But i am believe cryptocurrency is good long term investment and i am believe its profitable investment. I am expecting 2019 will be good year for crypto market

What we always wanted doesn't specifically happens, because currently we don't see any big movement for months. When the market was pumping, most of those newly engaged in crypto's feels like they forgot the bounce. This is why some are loosing their investment and aiming to at least get the break even. Well, investing BTC for a long term could be one of the many options to take.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:44:44 PM

Cryptocurrency for 2018 is not really good. The market price for bitcoin and other crypto in the market are free falling and does not play a major market price increase since the highest peak market price for bitcoin hit on last december 2017. Thus, I am looking for some reason on this why this happen to cryptocurrency market and the real situation for cryptocurrency.

Basing on the graph it seems that market price for bitcoin stabilizes and eventually fall. The investors were withdrawing their investments on bitcoin for a certain reason and that is the cryptocurrency regulations. The blog from advisor.lk which has been posted by their staff writer stated that the current state of the cryptocurrency is not so good for the current owners as the currencies free falling since January 2018. , The blog stating the multiple reason for this and thus reasons for the decreasing trend and the major factor considered to be the government regulations on the cryptocurrencies, due to the various regulations imposed by the Chinese, Japanese and Korean and other governments resulted in major steep fall of cryptocurrencies.

The blog were talking about also with the two reasons for the government regulations, one is cryptocurrencies lack intrinsic value and governments view private currencies as a threat to their sovereignty.

Probably we could not expect bull run for crypto in the year 2018. We should not hope and expect for it to happen.

Reference: http://blog.advisor.lk/wp/2018/04/12/crypto-currencies-what-is-the-current-situation/
So, maybe there is tendency that the price this year will steady on being fall and there is no pump? Well, I believe that soon it will go up again there will big possibilities for that.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

we should not think cryptocurrency give us profits in few moment.we've already see bitcoin developtment need years to reach its price right now.and maybe its happen to other coins to.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ripthesystem

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

To be honest, now I tend to think there will be no pikes similar to late 2017 in the near future. Shock of bitcoin novelty is off now, and it was the major factor influencing its price. Considering this, I believe that the price will not rise (or fall, for that matter) significantly. May be we shall get ready to accept the situation when the price is around 6k USD and learn how to operate in this environment in the best possible way. It is pessimistic, I admit, but in my expectations I prefer to be on the safe side.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:05:14 PM

Bearish was still happened in the market pal, most holders now are waiting for the bull run but the thing is no one knows when will be start or begin. Its kind of a feeling of sad and frustrating but we must stay firm on what we had started to belief in the altcoins we hold in term, sooner or later it be explode and bounce again.

Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

beginin on Q2 if 2019 , cryptocurrency price could recovered again to better level price.for now on we only could wait this situation become better and better.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:10:08 PM

To be honest, now I tend to think there will be no pikes similar to late 2017 in the near future. Shock of bitcoin novelty is off now, and it was the major factor influencing its price. Considering this, I believe that the price will not rise (or fall, for that matter) significantly. May be we shall get ready to accept the situation when the price is around 6k USD and learn how to operate in this environment in the best possible way. It is pessimistic, I admit, but in my expectations I prefer to be on the safe side.
It's not pessimistic, it's being logical and realistic. There's no way Bitcoin could make a run within this year. In fact, I'm still waiting for the day when Bitcoin dropping below $6000 and I think that scenario is more likely than a bull run this year.

No worries about this though, it's just a cycle all over again. Pretty sure we'll have another bull run by 2022 when halving occured again.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:46:42 AM

The price of the crypto currencies are not falling, it hasn't fall for a long time now. It has been around these levels for the past 4-5 months now, why do people keep think that we are in a bear market still shocks me to this day.

If we were in a bear market the price should have gone down, when was the last time bitcoin lost any value in the recent 4-5 months? We have seen 5.8k and we have never seen neither that nor anything lower ever again. If a price goes down to a point and doesn't go down any more for 5 months thats not bear market. Hence there is no problem with bitcoin right now, price is fine and the crypto world is fine.
In the current year, we have been noticing many different values of Bitcoin and the price movement which is sometimes stable and sometimes not. So far in the current year, we had the lowest value recorded around 5750 US dollar and most stable price between 6k and 7k dollar. The current price is still is 6k figure that is 6442 US dollar and is still a great opportunity in these favorable conditions make your future by investing here.

Alfiehob

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:23:56 AM

I think people should be patient, maybe we'll get some good news on new years.
The worse part of 2018 was the altcoins honestly. The coins that gained attention during december that really had people get their hopes up and definitely promised a lot of good stuff has been dealing with a lot of drops in price for a 10+ month stretch now. Even bitcoin goes up and down time to time whereas ethereum only goes down, the price is what not about 200 dollars? This was a coin that worth about 1.5 thousand dollars just a year ago and here we are looking at it like how did this even happened.

It is of course not just ethereum I am talking about, that's just an example, almost every single coin has dropped insanely, when bitcoin goes down the alts go down with it and when bitcoin goes up the altcoins go down in bitcoin value because of it, there is really no way altcoins can win this fight until a huge bull comes.
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

Indeed, the market situation is not very good now, but I still think that by the end of the year we will see growth!
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:13:59 AM

The cryptocurrency is in a bear market, but the development of the technology and applications of the blockchain has not been disrupted!
The blockchain will begin to accelerate in many real economic applications.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

we should not think cryptocurrency give us profits in few moment.we've already see bitcoin developtment need years to reach its price right now.and maybe its happen to other coins to.
every development of a project certainly takes a few moments to develop. and for that it is not talking in short term. of course we must be patient and let the team work optimally, and finally we enjoy it too. maybe 2018 isn't a good year, but i believe crytocurrency will shine later
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

I see that the crypto position in 2018 is very concerned, compared to the price of crypto in 2017 ago.
Maybe one of the factors is a lot of scams, etc., which affects crypto now, hopefully for the next 2 months I hope the cryptocurrency can improve.
binhkieu

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:04:01 PM

The year 2018 has actually had it very rough in cryptocurrency. But there is still hope. Maybe the remaining 3 months can make some difference.
I agree with you.
ibrayzorhaf

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:14:10 PM

in my opinion there is a truth that we do not really hope there will be an increase by the end of 2018, maybe this year Crypto evolved and started a new page. whereas crypro can be a good opportunity with its blockchain that can be applied in various fields, for example in the published state tax fund flow system.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

Something bigger takes time to happen, nothing happens with days or with months, you will have to keep patience and hold your investment for more than one year so then you will earn good income and your investment, investors has been waiting since long and now it is time to get the fruit of their patience, I am sure 2018 will end up with huge price of bitcoin.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:44:03 PM

From what i see, the graph told me that the price of crypto currency (ie Bitcoin) was somewhat stable un the past few years. Then we see a suge volatility this year or two abd currently stopped at still high price. I think it is just the price correction from early this year. Bitcoin is still stronger than it did for the last 3 years and I'm cool with that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:55:58 PM

Bearish was still happened in the market pal, most holders now are waiting for the bull run but the thing is no one knows when will be start or begin. Its kind of a feeling of sad and frustrating but we must stay firm on what we had started to belief in the altcoins we hold in term, sooner or later it be explode and bounce again.
Every time bitcoin tries to break the resistance, sellers are still blocking that way. Hodlers must not take profit easily, let's just wait for a strong bull run so we can enjoy a higher price at the end of 2018. The situation right now is still in a good position, but I hope to see bitcoin on its peak again.
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

the expectation of growth is ruining bitcoin even more, because thus later those who hoped for it will leave the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: