Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:39:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Comparison Last year with now  (Read 702 times)
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

It is still early to talk about the level of effectiveness or value created between these two phases. Because we are in critical stage and there are still many quality projects. But I have to admit that, a lot of altcoin this year is fake, scam. Shicoin in 80% Smiley
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

It is very obvious that the market price last year was way better than what we have this year. I believe that the bull run will not happen again this year since a lot of people are dumping their coin. It results to the market crashing down until it losses its ability to recover. What I hate is that it felt like someone or an organization was trying to pull the price down because it always drops when it recovers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:09:34 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 04:24:30 PM by Ararbermas

There is  a big difference mate! because last year some of altcoin in the market keep growing together because market always recover back after the downtrend which is even there's are some negative feedback and etc that keep destroying crypto currencies.  unlike nowadays more on down trend and market is very stagnant , which is even there's no banning issues and etc market still suffering because more people keep gaining quick profits instead holding due to this long bear market season.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

It is not just few altcoins that emerged victorious last year that are down today, but the entire cryptocurrency industry including bitcoin. Now, if the altcoins' functions are very significant with upgrades and updates, for sure its value will increase again in the next bull run. If the coins are not that significant, expect it not to recover.
pufenduy

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:04:34 PM

Altcoins are very deep right now. Nobody knows if the market is going to be green this year or not. No one can guarantee this, but we know for sure, that the bull run will come. So hodl your coins and stay calm. Believe in crypto and wait for the better times to come.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:13:42 PM

The market is so unpredictable that this situation will not happen this fall. We need large investments to grow the market. And so we can only believe in his success.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1164

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:55:55 AM

graphs show that almost all altcoins fell in price and began to cost as much as they cost a year ago
And that is the main reason why investors should see it as they are travelling back in time to take advantage of the market now that is in its historical prices. This is the time to be investing for the long run, and I believe those who are in this space right now would know better and then try as much as possible to know that in the long run, you will be benefiting hugely. It is more like traveling back in time and trying to go pick some of the markets you though you have missed and that certainly is one thing I believe anyone should really be looking at this moment and take advantage of it.

the situation is not the best on the cryptocurrency market. Prices either stand still or fall at all. This is very sad. Probably there will never be such growth as last year.
I still wonder why a lot of people get sad for a bear market and I am sure a time would come in the long run, when they would know that rather than getting scared for no reason and sad for some reasons best known to them, they should have at least been able to not let this great opportunity just pass by without utilizing it effectively. For one thing I have known, markets are always bound to recover and there is an opportunity now to be buying the dips of most market, why get sad, when you can just focus on the opportunity the market is giving you to get the best of your investment in the long run.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
georgiasus

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:21:47 AM

Yes, the behavior of the market is definitely strangely strange, but we are holding onto our coins and I hope that the race will eventually happen
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:26:10 AM

Hello friend
Hope you guys are fine.  Wink
I see now in October, only two months left towards the end of 2018, I don't see Altcoin soaring. Roll Eyes

Like last year in 2017, towards the end of the year, prices soared. Shocked

But this year I saw everything just shut up.

According to friends, are you patient with the current price?

Hopefully I get charity Cheesy

if you always compare growth in the past and present years I think you will be trapped in confusion and doubt, we all know the current situation is so difficult to speculate, but this is where our experience and knowledge are debated, short trading can be a good alternative.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

We suffer losses every day seeing the red market. But last month the price has stabilized in the market. The fall of the air was seven times, but I believe that the price will increase.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:43:05 AM

Hello friend
I see now in October, only two months left towards the end of 2018, I don't see Altcoin soaring. Roll Eyes

Actually, there is no fast movement or good news that can get the price to soar but it is to early to tell since it is still more than 2 months but if ever the correction period continues I am ok with as long as Bitcoin will not touch the $5 k level and will finish the year with the price on the 7 k level.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

the comparison may be in price and growth speed. if we look at last year the development of crypto is very rapid even new coins can be directly ranked top. whereas now it looks like crypto is experiencing a decline in altcoin prices all down and even cheaper than last year.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

Just imagine that the projects will change the condition for investors and token holders', and each holder of tokens will be receive a percentage of profit every month. Imagine how rapidly capitalization of cryptocurrency will grow then. Tokens must be transformed into an analog of shares otherwise there will be no growth.
cherlov

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

Now we can say with confidence which projects are reliable, and the weak ones simply did not survive this year. Because now it is easier for people to choose projects for investment, as they have something to compare with.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:37:51 PM

Its totally different now, maybe because of so many scams ICO's and investors are not coming in to buy coins.
Altcoins now are pumping and dumping, but I know it will rise again but I'm not sure when it will happen.
It is just simply because the market is bearish and whatever excuse some of you want to look for it, it is a volatile market, this has happened before even when scam ICOs were not so much in the market and it will happen again. Market is always trendy and one thing is there would always be fluctuations.

However, you are now able to utilize the fluctuations to your favor or whine about it will totally depend on the knowledge you have. Sure, we cannot compare this market now to last year, since last year was more of a bullish year, but at the same time, we can at least, know it has given an opportunity to buy back lower and you will only see that opportunity depending on how smart you are.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

Hello friend

the price cannot be guessed, cryptocurrency price fluctuations cannot be compared to the previous year, if you know the market situation at the end of 2017. that does not mean that such an event will repeat at the end of this year
amira-808

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

Hello friend

I like your topic, of course this is an interesting topic to discuss the 2017 comparison with 2018, what actually happens in 2018?

I am also surprised, why this year's price with last year is very different, we need to learn and discuss it together, so investors also share the complaints they experience today.
It seems like many people are suspicious of this situation.
amira-808

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:24:38 PM

Hello friend

if you always compare growth in the past and present years I think you will be trapped in confusion and doubt, we all know the current situation is so difficult to speculate, but this is where our experience and knowledge are debated, short trading can be a good alternative.

That comparison becomes a reference that can be learned. Determine where those weaknesses and strengths were last year with now.
But Why Are You Saying Short Trading Being a good alternative, do you know that every day people suffer huge losses now? Many of them feel lost, they hope prices will increase, but not according to what they expect?
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:24:58 PM

Hello friend

Market condition is not always the same. There is a season of bear and bull market but it is not always consistent like climate change that is happening in our planet. The difference between a human and an animal is that animal are driven while human learn how to adopt. We have to learn to adopt the changes of the season.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

I don't need any price comparison because I'm sure that I will sell my alts x10 from the current price levels. I can HODL my altcoins till 2020 waiting the new huge bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: