Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE - ICO] IDA - Digitize real assets on the IDA platform  (Read 1141 times)
btclegionario

Activity: 588
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 09:21:36 AM

I read that the team has terminated their social media promoting people's contract without even pay the. The bounty manager fears that IDA team won't pay bounty hunters because no one from the IDA team contacts with him anymore. It feels bad that yet another project trying not to pay the people who helped them.
Have you got any announcement regarding the payment of bounty hunters or it has just marked as scam? If not scam then when they will pay to the bounty hunters?How much they have raised from initial coin offering.

quote...no one reply...

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
]
matale0

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:33:06 AM

So this ended up scam, I mean team dissapeared, no communication....
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:03:49 PM

So this ended up scam, I mean team dissapeared, no communication....
Team disappeared and also they have no communication so the project ended with scam. It has not made anything good and increased  number of scam project, disgusting.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: