Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69697 times)
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

What about indonesia language? It's available?
Yes, It also available

To whom i can discuss with?
Already join your discord channel. (Id : Max|Than_Abi)

kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:04:40 PM

I checked the website and saw the information about the exchanges of exchanges, I am very pleased with this fact, because it usually takes a very long time for the project to fill up on the exchange.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:09:07 PM

Don't you find it a bit dangerous to use hosting for your master sites? can it be hacked by third-party users?
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:10:02 PM

I checked the website and saw the information about the exchanges of exchanges, I am very pleased with this fact, because it usually takes a very long time for the project to fill up on the exchange.

Yes, this is true, but as long as it is only an announcement, the listing will be much later, no one has yet reported the exact dates. As I know.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

Don't you find it a bit dangerous to use hosting for your master sites? can it be hacked by third-party users?

Most likely, they created this service to take proper care of the security of their project so that future users feel safe.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:18:06 PM

Most likely, they created this service to take proper care of the security of their project so that future users feel safe.
And what caused the need for the emergence of such a service, I thought the sense of the master nodes was that you place them on your own computer and manage it yourself.
kittencake

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

Yes, this is true, but as long as it is only an announcement, the listing will be much later, no one has yet reported the exact dates. As I know.
Oh really? I thought they were already filling out and I can trade this token on these exchanges, then you have to wait for the announcement when the listing will be made, right?
magaman

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

And what caused the need for the emergence of such a service, I thought the sense of the master nodes was that you place them on your own computer and manage it yourself.

Of course, you can follow this path. but you must understand that setting up the master nodes is not such a simple thing, but here the service offers you the ability to quickly set up.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

Oh really? I thought they were already filling out and I can trade this token on these exchanges, then you have to wait for the announcement when the listing will be made, right?

not really. First you need to wait for the start of sales. And only after that it will be possible to talk about listing. At least that's what usually happens.
kittencake

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:35:48 PM

not really. First you need to wait for the start of sales. And only after that it will be possible to talk about listing. At least that's what usually happens.
I understand what you're talking about. And when the start of sales is appointed and how long will it last? If you know this information could you share it?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

Of course, you can follow this path. but you must understand that setting up the master nodes is not such a simple thing, but here the service offers you the ability to quickly set up.
Well, I think it is not so difficult to spend some time and how to figure it all out. On the Internet, enough information about this.
covertops

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:40:12 PM

I am happy to read that coinbridge exchange listing has been paid, so Bithost coin is expected to be listed soon there, meaning this is no longer hearsay as many thought but real facts. Congratulations everyone, presale ends in 48hrs, hurry up if you still haven't participated.
May i see the whole list of listing that are expect for you coin to be listed there? Thanks in advance!

You can see it in our website

Exchanges 1. Cryptobridge
                 2. Coin exchange
                 3. Cryptopia

Tracking services: 1. MNO
                            2. MNP
                             3. mnmarketcap
It is good that your token will be listed on reliable platforms, hope the price of token will go through the roof!
magaman

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

Well, I think it is not so difficult to spend some time and how to figure it all out. On the Internet, enough information about this.
But at the same time, not all users have time for this or desire, and it was for this category of people that a similar project was created, for me personally, the appearance of such a project looks like a very logical and logical step.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:46:46 PM

I understand what you're talking about. And when the start of sales is appointed and how long will it last? If you know this information could you share it?

In fact, all the detailed information about this is on the project website, you can check it there. But since you asked here, I will inform you that the start of sales is scheduled for October 17, and it will last exactly 72 hours.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:49:23 PM

Polish translation reserved ANN + White paper .
kittencake

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:50:01 PM

In fact, all the detailed information about this is on the project website, you can check it there. But since you asked here, I will inform you that the start of sales is scheduled for October 17, and it will last exactly 72 hours.
Wow, I didn’t even think that it would last for such a short time. What about prices and cost? What are the minimum investments I need?
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:54:57 PM

I am happy to read that coinbridge exchange listing has been paid, so Bithost coin is expected to be listed soon there, meaning this is no longer hearsay as many thought but real facts. Congratulations everyone, presale ends in 48hrs, hurry up if you still haven't participated.
May i see the whole list of listing that are expect for you coin to be listed there? Thanks in advance!

2. Coin exchange
                 3. Cryptopia

2. MNP
                             3. mnmarketcap
It is good that your token will be listed on reliable platforms, hope the price of token will go through the roof!
It is very cool that the team of developers trying to cantact the community and share the information, to explain that their project is better than others!
halalaieec

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:56:18 PM

But at the same time, not all users have time for this or desire, and it was for this category of people that a similar project was created, for me personally, the appearance of such a project looks like a very logical and logical step.

This may be really true, I just quibble in vain, in fact I am not against such services and hosting sites, I am even glad that there are many similar interesting projects.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:01:16 PM

Wow, I didn’t even think that it would last for such a short time. What about prices and cost? What are the minimum investments I need?
As far as I know, the price for one master node will be 1 BTC, and one person can acquire no more than two master nodes.
covertops

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:02:11 PM

2. Coin exchange
                 3. Cryptopia

2. MNP
                             3. mnmarketcap
It is very cool that the team of developers trying to cantact the community and share the information, to explain that their project is better than others!
I suppose that the second reason is to understand what people think about bithost,  and maybe to prove the attitude
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: