Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who is responsible for the scam project  (Read 26182 times)
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.

You are fully responsible for all investments that you make in the crypto industry. this is why you have to have a lot of knowledge especially regarding ico, some ico come out and end up being shitcoin. this is where experience is really needed. so use your knowledge and experience in every assessment and research when you want to invest.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:55:28 AM

Of course all decisions are on the project owner. All teams in the project should be responsible for the continuation of their vision and mission. This should be a concern for investors, to reduce the risk of experiencing losses, always pay attention to how the team that is on the project is important. pay attention to the track record it has and see how the quality of each person in the project.
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

I think if you started to invest your money to some currency that you are interested to invest you must not blame the currency that you invested because you decided to invest to that currency and you take the risk of investing it in a unknown source. And I think we really need to learn to know and get more information about the projects that we like to invest.

PlatinumBridge

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

Just try not to punish the projects that are genuine Smiley

It is unfortunate as it has made it very difficult for people like myself to find adopters of the token that genuinely want to see the project succeed.

www.platinumbridge.tech
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:32:37 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 03:41:33 AM by bitcoin31

We know why the scammer still creating new ICO it's because a lot of people still investing to scam project. If us stop toleraring those scammer for sure they will be tired to create ICO and for sure most of the ICO are release in the 2019 is mostly legit.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

Only you are responsible, because you have chosen this project and you want to invest in it. Your only chance, if it was really a working project, but by coincidence it was closed.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.
In the crypto market, we cannot judge fraudsters. There is no penalty that deserves to steal more than a few million dollars. In the bitcointalk forum, mods only redeem and they can remove the red trust by donate for mods. It is very unfair to us.

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

for me this is one a difficult question Angry
even those scam projects writing their fake office addresses with fake teams is very disgusting
of course to find out who has to be responsible will be very difficult, and in the end we are forced to accept that this is all our own responsibility of course this is a risk that we must get if we don't have more knowledge

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 11:06:16 AM

No one is responsible for all that and in my opinion punishment for people who have deceived many investors is "death penalty" so that in this world there are no more fraudsters like them. because I really hate fraudsters.

Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:14:22 PM

everyone in the project is involved in maintaining investor confidence. and Team is fully responsible for the failure of a project.
nothing should be debated in this matter. the problem is clear.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:41:15 PM

If truly scammers would reveal their identity, then that would have been a different thing entirely and they can be easily apprehended, but someone who knows that he can be easily caught of he is found guilty. So most times, the identities of people are stolen are they then present a fake team.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:52:56 PM

There is no responsible guy for a scam. I mean there are much more than 1 person who is responsible for that.
Scam is something you can't avoid, but if you have experience,then you have higher chances to avoid scam

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

Surely a regulation will put a limit to the scam projects. I think that a lot of people would deserve to stay in jail, but don't forget that the first responsibles are all the investors.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

The fact is that some of the projects that end up as scam projects didn't really start as one, some of them started out legit but when they saw contributed funds, they just couldn't resist rennjng away with it.

Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:08:19 PM

You are making it sound like it's just a particular set of people that organise scam projects but the fact is that this is a decentralised space, anybody can start an ICO right now and many people are taking advantage of them.

hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:29:04 AM

I'm interested in how people find fraudulent projects. I haven't come across one myself yet. Or fate I have, to avoid them, or I'm just a little involving. But I have never seen such projects.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:38:37 PM

I think that ICO projects must be regulated by the government so that investors can avoid scam projects.

Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:17:27 AM

It is unlikely that someone should bear real responsibility for this problem. Of course, we all dream that someone caught and punished scammers. Indeed, it is much easier and more enjoyable to work without fear of the risk of fraud and loss of money. But such a risk will still remain in the future.

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:24:20 AM

the project covered by the scam who chose the project itself. When already logged in on such projects will certainly be back again at how about analysis is done. analysis of goodwill brings to the project which produced the profit. the scammers are indeed guilty of this, but if it could analyze the election result certainly could be good also would be good.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 06:32:56 AM

I guess people that are ready to get themselves at at all cost through crypto at the expense of others are those that are responsible for scam project.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: