Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Africa be a good place for crypto?  (Read 3544 times)
Commotheon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:31:03 AM

The success of digital wallets in the African continent was really great and based on what I've read on news articles about it, it really helped the economy and the businesses when it all started years ago.
With this in mind, will Africans be welcoming of bitcoin/altcoin as a real currency and not just a quick way to earn cash or invest? Like using it as real money / cash?

It will be a difficult thing to answer today,  because the African continent do not have a good economy. Majority of the people there are poor. So that it is better if they have the goal of earning money first. Then they can invest in bitcoin and with this we can say that this is the perfect time for the bitcoin to become the currency.
They will use bitcoin as their country progresses, we know that a poor economy makes its human resources limited, like the internet,
gadgets and so on, most Africans may not have that? so it takes a very long process for this..

Maybe not directly has something to do with bitcoin.
I read that Africa, despite it's poor country, they built a lot of blockchain that's now being use and will be sustainable in the future.
I would not be surprise if soon they'll have their own currency.
India isn't much rich country as compare to Africa but there users are too many and i think India can best manage it .
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

Many countries trying to achieve their economic development work to advance in the field of crypto money. There are many countries in Africa. In fact, crypto projects can create new opportunities for such countries.
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

Every country can be a good place for cryptocurrency. But I think it will become better if it will establish in the country that is industrialized already. Africa is good also because a lot of natural resources can be found in this continent. There are many things to be developed and of course, they can make it specially, nowadays that there is a globalization.
Africa is a big continent and bitcoin can have a great potential there. If only Africa can adopt it fully, it will mean a lot of support and strength for bitcoin.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:23:19 PM

Crypto deals with two things as I know;
1. Community
2. Acceptance.
If any of these two things is not enough, crypto won't do well. So having a large community and acceptance by the whole community members means, things are working out good.
If only Africans are ready to accept and use crypto, then crypto will be good there. There can be large communities but they won't accept and use it.they will only be fudding there.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

Crypto deals with two things as I know;
1. Community
2. Acceptance.
If any of these two things is not enough, crypto won't do well. So having a large community and acceptance by the whole community members means, things are working out good.
If only Africans are ready to accept and use crypto, then crypto will be good there. There can be large communities but they won't accept and use it.they will only be fudding there.
- Sorry, you still lack one thing, that is the material condition, exactly here is the equipment, Africa may have large community and accept crypto but if they do not have the equipment to connect and work with crypto, everything still is in vain. And with an area always famous for the number of poor people in the world, they will not be able to invest too much into crypto or buying equipment, so Africa is not really a good place to spread and use crypto, we should only bring crypto to Africa when this area is eligible, it will be better for people in Africa

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

The success of digital wallets in the African continent was really great and based on what I've read on news articles about it, it really helped the economy and the businesses when it all started years ago.
With this in mind, will Africans be welcoming of bitcoin/altcoin as a real currency and not just a quick way to earn cash or invest? Like using it as real money / cash?

Everywhere will be a good place for crypto if people there will fully accept it and knows how to use it properly. But some people doesn't like crypto so maybe some of the people that like it may need to find a way for that.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2380
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

In African countries, I am a little hesitant because there are so many cases like ICOs that fail and there are many other cases that use cryptocurrency, so in Africa it is not necessarily a good place for cryptocurrency so you should stay alert when saving your cryptocurrency.
The place of country is not important to save your crypto currencies because all uses same place to store your cryptos only the wallets are differ.But maybe Africa is not a best place to spend cryptos since they are one of the mosr poorest country so they are struggling for their daily life too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:23:48 PM

I think the only downside of starting your own crypto in Africa, and I am talking about northern states, is their technology and how the internet is spread in there. As you know, many nations there are either not technologically inclined, or its availability is a little scare compared to other countries. Therefore, for an industry that is heavily inclined with the use of the internet, I am not sure if you can make it work, when the basic requisite to be in the market is not close for your to grasp and use. However, if you can find a stable source, which can provide you what you need in order to start up your own coin as a developer or investor or event trader, then go for it.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:02:47 PM

Africa is not rich country and my opinion about Africa is hard to accepted bitcoin there, bitcoin is not good place at africa and better to keep or stay at Asian because have much transaction bitcoin volume every day.
ChandraGold

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

Many countries in Africa accept electronic money and apply blockchain technology, to digitize and diversify their markets.
The adoption of electronic money and blockchain applications could allow countries in Africa to spearhead innovation. As a blockchain application for easier access to public services and digital currency issued by central banks,
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:09:38 AM

I think not just Africa that will be a good place for crypto, but the other country is also a good place because every people can have the same opportunity to get their chance to make money. It depends on how people react with the crypto, and if somehow, the people can take the benefits from the crypto then I am sure that they will stay in the crypto and they will try to get more and more benefits.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
aceustere

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:59:47 AM

Considering economical condition of the African countries, it is unlikely that they will take the crypto currency as their main currency. They are trying to making money out of the cryptomarket and they are doing a great job at it.
Volatility is not a problem because I am sure when more and more countries accept bitcoin, its value will go high and high and so the price. Don’t be panic about the current situation of the market. It will convert into good market in the near future. If you want to make money from cryptocurrency you will to take some risks. Cryptocurrency investment is not gambling, so be optimistic about the future.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

What I know is Europeans, and Asia is better at accepting Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency than Africans. But do not know for the future, because Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency will continue to grow, maybe in Africa the development of Bitcoin is very fast, or it is very slow compared to Europeans and Asians. Let's look together for the next 5 or 10 years. !
juwon55

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

In African countries, I am a little hesitant because there are so many cases like ICOs that fail and there are many other cases that use cryptocurrency, so in Africa it is not necessarily a good place for cryptocurrency so you should stay alert when saving your cryptocurrency.

Africa is rarely in the crypto world news. China, Korea, and the US tend to get all the headlines. The fact remains that Africa is one of the world’s regions in which the blockchain has penetrated more into the mainstream because of the continent’s lack of financial institutions as widespread as Europe, Asia, or the Americas. The Cryptocurrency space in Africa is growing daily, as several projects are coming into the Continent you can turn a blind eye to the world's second largest and second most-populous continent.

In other words: Africa is a very important geopolitically for crypto because at night a candle is brighter than the sun.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

The economy of the country is not as good as that in Europe or in Asia, so in my opinion, if there are many cases that occur in Africa about a lot of ico who have failed, it is a natural thing.
juwon55

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

The economy of the country is not as good as that in Europe or in Asia, so in my opinion, if there are many cases that occur in Africa about a lot of ico who have failed, it is a natural thing.

AFRICA IS NOT A COUNTRY ... IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS I WONDER WHAT YOU KNOW  Shocked
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

I think africa is not ready to adoption of bitcoin in africa the problem is the adoption of technology many tribes or people on africa are content of what they have in bitcoin they will not believe on that because of poor problem and lazyness to learn something new and mostly africa is noy literated in english or not finish there study.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

but african could be good market target for cryptocurrency.if their economic condition still growing , they could use crypto market as jump stone to repair it.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
JoeHilton

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

Although many other countries are still fearful and skeptical about electronic money being easily exploited for non-profit purposes such as money laundering, tax evasion and terrorist financing. But in many countries in Africa, electronic money is seen as an opportunity and increasingly accepted. So it can be said that Africa is a good market for bitcoin to grow.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

Just like China most of the mining were there so i think that crypto is growing every where and if the African countries allow crypto as legal there then it will be a good place because many exchanges are operating in the world for crypto trade so i hope that Africa will be the one where the shops and hospital where now fiat is using as payment then crypto will be the option there and just like banks accounts people withdraw through ATM then crypto ATM will be there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: