Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:23:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5683 times)
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

I think it isn't a good idea to have all your crypto coins in a single wallet, it's actually better to have them shared between multiple wallets.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kelly777

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:39:38 PM

I recently, too, ponder over the leak to keep my tokens in different wallets, so as not to incur losses. Cool Cool Cool
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:44:22 PM

The safest wallet of course it would be the hardware one but every wallet has their own weakness too. If your hardware wallet is missing or you lose them, then your coin cannot be recovered too. if you store on the desktop wallet and if you lose your private key or your mnemonic seed it cant be recover too but at least you can make the backup. But if your coin is a lot and have a big value i think you must choose hardware one.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
I recommend that you use a hardware wallet:Ledger Nano S, and there have been no problems with the use so far.

Aw, thanks! And does it support the coins I've mentioned?

If yes then I'll check it for sure!
Yes it does. Just take a look into this link https://www.ledger.com/pages/supported-crypto-assets.You will able to saw on coins thats being supported.

Ledger Nano S
Ledger Blue

These wallets i do prefer when storing up coins for long term.Its unavoidable on not to be afraid when it comes to hacking of funds but having these hardware wallets would just lessen down the risk.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:47:24 PM

Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

you are not tje only one and i hope that you will never lose ypur money bit ifnthis happens to you remember that ig is just money

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

The safest wallet of course it would be the hardware one but every wallet has their own weakness too. If your hardware wallet is missing or you lose them, then your coin cannot be recovered too. if you store on the desktop wallet and if you lose your private key or your mnemonic seed it cant be recover too but at least you can make the backup. But if your coin is a lot and have a big value i think you must choose hardware one.

No storage can guarantee or can give out 100% safety of your funds which each one of them do have corresponding risk or reason that you will lose out your coins but each wallet type do have significant chances or level of risk.
Web-wallets vs Hardware wallets.Its clear on which one is really preferable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

if the person wants the money can be stolen even from the most safest wallet on the planet so be carefjl and good luck to you all

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:56:37 PM

It seems to me that one cannot be 100% sure of one’s security. No matter what wallet you use, you always risk. Everyone who thinks that they are completely safe because of their carelessness may suffer even more.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Tokentalks

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:06:36 PM

I don’t have the word “worried” in my dictionary.. you just have to stay positive because btc will rise..
deda123

Activity: 109

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:09:01 PM

i  think  each  of  us  is  afraid  to  lose  it the only  thing  that  i  can  suggest  you  is  to  not play  at all  or  to  take  the  risks  you can  handle .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:09:30 PM

By experience it is not a good idea to use one single wallet to hold all your coins, think about it for a sec? what if something happens to the single wallet? what if hacker gain access to the account? it will mean you will lose everything you have worked for? I always encourage people to use different wallet to hold their coins for safety purposes. It's not good to put all your eyes in one basket.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:18:08 PM

I recommend using the Ledger nano or Trezor wallet, according to some people who have used this wallet to be safe and easy to use. actually I've never heard of hacking personal wallets, other than phishing. so even if you keep using your current wallet, it doesn't matter as long as you always have to be careful.
Meletix

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:20:29 PM

The fear disturbs you in trade in cryptocurrencies. If you are afraid the market of cryptocurrency to you will not bring benefit.

JustinLOX

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:46:11 AM

The market is down now, but it will go up soon. Have patience till then . It is normal to be afraid of the current situation. Hopefully the market will go up very soon and the prices will soar again.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:54:35 AM

It seems to me that one cannot be 100% sure of one’s security. No matter what wallet you use, you always risk. Everyone who thinks that they are completely safe because of their carelessness may suffer even more.

Then you have to be careful. The safety of your wallet is on your hand also. 100% won't complete if it is you who have problem on keeping it. I am also afraid of losing money that is why I created multiple wallet where I disseminate my funds to keep it safe. I do not have to used only one wallet on different transaction either.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:56:33 AM

Hey, guys!

Just be careful, and not TOO careful. I know that sounds like a pun but it's the truth. I consider it being nervous unnecessarily when you are too careful and you end up being careful for nothing and shit happens. Just split your coins into two and place them in two different Coinomi wallet. I recommend it for your Ripple, Eth and BTC safety because that's one of the wallets I use. It's very safe provided you don't allow a third party access to your passphrase or password. Imtoken is also good.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:28:21 AM

Hey, guys!

Its all up to you on how do you handle your wallet and keeping it safe. For me what can I only advice is you spare wallets with personal wallet, wallet for airdrops and other ways on how you earn in this crypto business. In that case maybe you can be at least an assurance that your wallet is safe. Just do not forget private key and always keep it do not share it with someone else.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:31:38 AM

This used to happen to a very conscious people and doing so will not let the out be in which means that your profit will be limit or even not coming in cause this happen to me too , when I see a potential of a coin to move upward and am like what if it turn the other way and at last it moved to the direction in which I was thinking of and instead of having some more Satoshi I end up being in same place.

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:53:20 AM

Hey, guys!

Just be careful, and not TOO careful. I know that sounds like a pun but it's the truth. I consider it being nervous unnecessarily when you are too careful and you end up being careful for nothing and shit happens. Just split your coins into two and place them in two different Coinomi wallet. I recommend it for your Ripple, Eth and BTC safety because that's one of the wallets I use. It's very safe provided you don't allow a third party access to your passphrase or password. Imtoken is also good.

Definitely good idea, but I don't think imtoken is also good. Actually, I heard a lot of comments about imtoken the assets of people that who used it was lost. It's better to analyze first and be careful, keep your keys.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

Your fear is baseless if you understand how cryptocurrency are kept and the process that may lead to it's loss if it's ever happen. Crypt means bury something below the earth, cryptocurrency is already secure as a result of encryption and many other safety measure that makes a cryptocurrency!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: